Author Topic: best drugs to heal tendons  (Read 5349 times)

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
best drugs to heal tendons
« on: October 22, 2012, 09:02:57 AM »
so iam 27/m heavily involved in mma/jiu jitsu, a month ago i tore my freaking left bicep sparring, i tore it at the elbow ( not even in a fight) doc says its from overtraining and years of abuse, prob doing heavy deads, cleans then throwing countless punches didnt help, finally got the surgery and it was successful been in the sling for a week now, was just wondering if its true that they say steroids will not heal in tendon recovery and actually weaken it, whats your take on that guys?
eat, sleep, train, f

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: best drugs to heal tendons
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:22:26 AM »
I'm curious too supps and pharm please. Throw in bone healing accelerators as well thnks

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »
Low dose test + moderate EQ both enhance collagen and bone formation/regrowth and healing.

Deca is good too.

GH is very good too.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 02:56:02 PM »
HGH.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 04:27:33 PM »
I have a torn rotator... hoping to try some thymosin beta 4 (tb500)... heard ppl used this with good success.. just no $$$ in budget for the month to spend on extras like this at the moment. Will be one of my next purchases though

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 05:22:28 PM »
gh, end of story. as me how i know

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 05:29:30 PM »
how?
eat, sleep, train, f

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 09:13:13 AM »
ive tried alsorts as im always injured in one way or the other,,,,, cissus, alfrutop, hgh, glucosamine, decca etc etc

if you have legit injury only rest n rehab will clear it up,,,,, decca/test/gh helps you train with niggles

thats my experience of it anyway, i suppose a low dose of test/decca/gh may or may not help u heal, it wont help fuck all if your still blasting through it tho

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 10:24:50 AM »
ya im not training chest at all... sucks big time my chest shrunk ridiculously but what can i do :-/ Better that than not able to train at all. My rotator cuff injury was resulting in squats hurting :-/

Now getting better week by week only doing rotator cuff isolation exercises during 'chest shoulder' workout... i do shoulder workouts and have no pain but its when i get on a bench and try pressing that things go sour :-/ So I avoid it all together.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 07:54:22 AM »
some like adequan and nandrolone. I think adequan is hipe. IMO nothing is better then nandrolone. What alot of people do not understand it is really the water retention from nandrolone that helps the joints and makes the weights seem lighter. That is why one of the best cycles for strength is Test,Deca and dianabol. The water retention helps the joints handle all that extra weight,there are of course many other factors. but water retention will make you stronger and ease joint pain.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 09:12:47 AM »
ya im not training chest at all... sucks big time my chest shrunk ridiculously but what can i do :-/ Better that than not able to train at all. My rotator cuff injury was resulting in squats hurting :-/

Now getting better week by week only doing rotator cuff isolation exercises during 'chest shoulder' workout... i do shoulder workouts and have no pain but its when i get on a bench and try pressing that things go sour :-/ So I avoid it all together.

i spent almost 2 years doing high rep cables and pec dec..... youl get through it eventualy.. for me soon as i got past 25 i was fucked, now i play it safe on everything

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 09:54:50 AM »
sigh i tried doing dumbell floor press it seemed to not hurt but it also seemed to not hit the chest as much lol... still hurt my left rotator aah...

i guess i might as well do super low weight super high rep peck deck  like you said :-/

I'm getting some anavar and will dose it 20-40mg for a while and see how that works...

Also got cissus... as apparently it helped heal rotator/joint issues for a few fellas...

I use ipamorelin/mod-grf but its so so... i am considering getting hgh.. so run hgh 2iu in morning and ghrp2/mod at night... most economical but right now still too much $$...

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 09:16:22 AM »
Deca and HGH