Author Topic: Re: Obama Suggests He Was Too Busy for Gun Control  (Read 1674 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama Suggests He Was Too Busy for Gun Control
« on: December 20, 2012, 12:37:58 PM »
Looks like the crybaby got his way again

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
Looks like the crybaby got his way again

x2

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »
Since someone likes to cry so much about NEW RULES.... then let's bring up the OLD RULE(S) as well.

On calling someone out: There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling someone out by creating a thread to hash out a specific political point with that person.  This is really perfect when you've noted a serious discrepancy in your opponent and want to make a specific debate from it.  Stay away from calling someone out for insult purposes only, have a valid political point that you indend on debating if you call someone out.  If there is no point, the thread may be deleted at the leasure of the mods or by request.

Based on the countless times bullshit like this was posted :

He has time for booze, coke, pot, chooms, parties, Jay Z, that korean thug, trannies on the XMas Tree, etc to do anything productive. 

Nothing new for Choomer in Chief

Consider this to be calling 333 out for proof.  You either got proof or you are lying.  Which is it.  Oh yeah... spare me the crying because this is the RULES.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
x2

what exactly is it about certain people who can dish it out but can't take it ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 12:43:01 PM »
The fact that the posts calling him a LIAR are still there indicates that "someone" seems to be in agreement with the statement.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 12:43:16 PM »
what exactly is it about certain people who can dish it out but can't take it ?

I don't know, but I enjoy picturing the meltdowns he must be having in his real life.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 06:23:38 PM »
I don't know, but I enjoy picturing the meltdowns he must be having in his real life.  ;D

Meltdown is a 46-year-old man and a 30-something year old man following other grown men around a bodybuilding forum.

I wonder if StrawAnus and Lurker sext each other in PMs. They really don't have much else going for themselves beyond this board.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2012, 10:38:04 AM »
Meltdown is a 46-year-old man and a 30-something year old man following other grown men around a bodybuilding forum.

I wonder if StrawAnus and Lurker sext each other in PMs. They really don't have much else going for themselves beyond this board.

The only good thing about the new rules are Straw's continued meltdowns, and his subsquent championing of free speech rights as an excuse.

"I cannot rest while some anonymous poster from Brooklyn continues to bend the truth on on a politcal sub-forum of a pseudo-bodybuilding message board!"
Y