Author Topic: If there is a hell, I'm definitely going there  (Read 4311 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: If there is a hell, I'm definitely going there
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 09:00:05 AM »
one nba'er had it and also one mlber jim eisenreich had it.
F

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: If there is a hell, I'm definitely going there
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 09:32:48 AM »
Fuck 'em.  They won't take medication because it makes them tired and we're all expected to just put up with them?  With outbursts like that they ought to wear a shirt or sign which warns others.  And I agree, how is someone who can't control impulses allowed to drive?  ???

not nice, but on that subject i went to a wedding and some little kid about 10 or 11 had this shit. he was in the bathroom yelling shit every couple of seconds.actually didn't realize anything was wrong with him till everything was quiet at the ceremony and all of a sudden he started yelling fu^k,fUC* every couple of seconds. his  parents removed him from the proceedings and the rest went off without a hitch.

They shouldn't take him to a wedding.  What about the rights of the guests and the marrying couple to enjoy the day w/o a little lunatic screaming obscenities all day long?  And having to pretend like it's not a problem.  At my wedding they would have been asked to leave and take their gravy boat and occasion ruining child with 'em.

Putting up with your obnoxious affliction isn't my problem.  How's that for a hellbound post?