Author Topic: When Romney loses, what will history say  (Read 11795 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: When Romney loses, what will history say
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2012, 06:24:00 PM »
He has been rather touchy since Obama won.  I suspect he is completely crushed.

I have seen this in Religious people in person when shown an undeniable fact.  They begin to question their very existence and everything they have ever been told for a split second before turning their anger against you.

Its almost surreal.

Its sad.  Ill send him a Hallmark with a foodstamp in it. That'll help.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2012, 07:26:55 PM »

I have seen this in Religious people in person when shown an undeniable fact.  They begin to question their very existence and everything they have ever been told for a split second before turning their anger against you.

Its almost surreal.

HaHa!   That is soooooooo true.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: November 09, 2012, 02:09:52 AM »

Its almost surreal.

;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #153 on: November 09, 2012, 02:24:06 AM »
Have you guys been getting PMs from 33386? He keeps telling me he's leaving and tells me to go fuck myself.
G

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 09, 2012, 05:28:43 AM »
Have you guys been getting PMs from 33386? He keeps telling me he's leaving and tells me to go fuck myself.

LOL!  Most people simply just leave.

This loser won't be going anywhere.  This is his ENTIRE life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 09, 2012, 09:35:45 AM »

No. Guess he doesn't like me well enough to say goodby.  :)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2012, 09:38:46 AM »
All 333 used to do was post articles and invent colourful adjectives for Obama. How exactly will he be missed? Beating on a dead horse for FOUR fucking years only for his favourite to be stomped at the polls.

Why would be come back. Nothing here for him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
getbig is a great source of info.  It helps you to see thru the BS that both fox and msnbc try to sell.  You see that both sides exaggerate, ignore facts, and candy-coat shit to promote their own narrative. 

getbig is also a great valve for blowing off steam.  many of us work alone or with clueless people who don't enjoy politics chat.  it's nice to exchange ideas, be wrong and owned at times, but also learn none of us knows everything. 

Getbig is kinda like therapy at times :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2012, 09:43:54 AM »
I totally like 3333 when he stops doing the FUBO type of stuff and actually talks about what he actually and legitimately feels is right and true... He's very capable and you can see through the cloud of the rhetoric.

He's a good guy... He just hates obama and he should be focusing that hate on the Republicans and fixing their shit.

That's what I want to do... I just need more cohorts.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #159 on: November 09, 2012, 09:54:57 AM »
I totally like 3333 when he stops doing the FUBO type of stuff and actually talks about what he actually and legitimately feels is right and true... He's very capable and you can see through the cloud of the rhetoric.

He's a good guy... He just hates obama and he should be focusing that hate on the Republicans and fixing their shit.

That's what I want to do... I just need more cohorts.

he's logged on right now and has probably been posting with at least a couple of gimmick.   The guys pattern of posting virtually 24/7 is indicative of obsessive compulsive behaviour if not a true addiction.  There is no way he stops cold turkey

I never understood the 8th grade drama queen act.   If you want to quit then just stop posting but don't announce it like anyone gives a shit

Perhaps like that woman melting down on youtube his brain just can't deal with the reality that his fellow citizens chose to re-elect someone that he apparently believes is truly a communist sleeper cell

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #160 on: November 09, 2012, 03:03:02 PM »

Its almost surreal.

;D
w

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 09, 2012, 03:34:05 PM »
he's logged on right now and has probably been posting with at least a couple of gimmick.   The guys pattern of posting virtually 24/7 is indicative of obsessive compulsive behaviour if not a true addiction.  There is no way he stops cold turkey

I never understood the 8th grade drama queen act.   If you want to quit then just stop posting but don't announce it like anyone gives a shit

Perhaps like that woman melting down on youtube his brain just can't deal with the reality that his fellow citizens chose to re-elect someone that he apparently believes is truly a communist sleeper cell

;)

It was obvious to even the casual observer that he has mental issues.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #162 on: November 09, 2012, 05:35:30 PM »

;)

It was obvious to even the casual observer that he has mental issues.

x2

He had about 95,000 posts mostly in four years.  That's about 65 posts a day average, each and every day for 365 days for 4 years. not factoring vacation days (if he ever went on one).  I can't imagine making 65 posts in a single day and to think that was his average each day for 4 years....