Author Topic: Machine Rigged For Romney - Youtube Video!!!!!  (Read 6938 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Machine Rigged For Romney - Youtube Video!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
haha i went what the F* when i heard bush saying "They hate us for our freedoms"

Today I laugh my ass off thinking about that statement. Oh the irony.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 05:18:17 PM »
Oh but didn't you know? It's supported and funded by the US and Britain because the biggest naval base in the region is in Bahrain?

Hypocrite much? AAAH YES, selective care.

The US also didn't report much on Yemen, as it was their favourite friend saleh. Yemen a point of CIA operations. He was even rushed to the US for 'care'.

Even Mubarak, you didn't reject him until it was too late, you supported him. Besides the US supported Mubarak for 30 years during his brutal rule. Torturing muslims for 30 years+. Suppressing the brotherhood.

Now suddenly you are 'pro democracy' in the region.

Where was your care after mubarak rigged every election? Arrested all brotherhood members? Tortured them for decades?

Even Tunisia? It was COMPLETE media silence until it broke free and it was 'too late'.

Ben Ali, was just like mubarak, torturing muslims and imprisoning them. Hijab and beards were publicly banned. I didn't even realize that living there as a non muslim.

So once again we circle around to the fact that America dominates the entire Muslim world. Thanks for proving my point.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2012, 05:18:53 PM »
haha i went what the F* when i heard bush saying "They hate us for our freedoms"

Today I laugh my ass off thinking about that statement. Oh the irony.

I cry thinking how different things would be if not so many Americans believed his BS years ago.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »
I cry thinking how different things would be if not so many Americans believed his BS years ago.

I cry thinking how different this board would be if you didn't devote your life to scamming others and instead got an education. Chances are you wouldn't be posting here. One can dream.  :'(

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2012, 05:22:08 PM »

A million+ people killed from America's horse shit.

Even before the 'second gulf war' the US' sanctions on Iraq caused half a million death of children alone. Then there is the first gulf war.

Then we have Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia.... all direct and proxy warfare causing more millions of deaths.

Fucking psychopaths and look at em boast about 'dominating the world'.

Some serious mental issues.

It's not foreign nations that will crumble America. It's America itself that will crumble America. On the side God gives them a few good warnings from time to time. After all America has become the centerplace of 'natural calamities'. Wild fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc... and ever so increasing.

Dumb, deaf and blind, they march forward in the destruction of the world and ironically of themselves.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2012, 05:25:17 PM »
A million+ people killed from America's horse shit.

Even before the 'second gulf war' the US' sanctions on Iraq caused half a million death of children alone. Then there is the first gulf war.

Then we have Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia.... all direct and proxy warfare causing more millions of deaths.

Fucking psychopaths and look at em boast about 'dominating the world'.

Some serious mental issues.

It's not foreign nations that will crumble America. It's America itself that will crumble America. On the side God gives them a few good warnings from time to time. After all America has become the centerplace of 'natural calamities'. Wild fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc... and ever so increasing.

Dumb, deaf and blind, they march forward in the destruction of the world and ironically of themselves.

The overwhelming majority of those killed were killed at the hands of your fellow Muslims.  :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 05:49:46 PM »
The overwhelming majority of those killed were killed at the hands of your fellow Muslims.  :D

Yeah the majority of Jews killed in world war 2 was by Jews according to NAZI historians :D

UAVs, F16s, F22s, Tanks, Destroyers, other horse shit weapons of mass destruction you use to kill people around hte world. You rotten rat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »
Remember from "The Wire"....  you know a street person by looking at the bottom of his/her shoes.  worn thin, dirty, with holes on that big toe.

Those shoes look brand new.  Still have the tread and everything.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 05:55:21 PM »
^Or maybe someone bought her shoes? Regardless, it's all a farce. It's just sad people are still this damn ignorant.

There are no elections, it's all preselected by elite lobbies, be it the likes of corporations, or pro-israel lobbyists or military industrial complex goonies its all the same shit.

The saddest part is watching ppl on here fighting over elephenad and donkey back and forth, back and forth, like they are making a difference or like they are arguing actual realities. It's hilarious.