Author Topic: The effects of training barefoot outside in the grass and on dirt filtering body  (Read 7499 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Lots of posters in this thread jealous of Falcon's creation of things to be considered.

Knooger

• Getbig V
i will have to be on the look out for spiders

This was my favorite part.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
So sayeth The Lord, The First Book of The Falconite: Genesis Chapter 3:11

much like filtering and purifying water i am proceeding to accomplish such things training barefoot outside in the morning [filtering = FILT]

i noticed there were alot of seeds on my hands when doing pushups in the grass i did infact lick them off of my hand to attain some primal consideration, i m guessing these must have been organic grass seeds? [BUNK KIGS]

i will continue such things and consider more lengthy training schedules on land barefoot mostly consisting of squats, lunges and pushups, i will have to be on the look out for spiders

a number of factors and things to consider when planting bare feet into the ground, not all yet is thouroughly overstood about such things, who yet has created proper documentation on the theoritical increase output scaled over time doing such things on such landscapes in said conditions. [Impending KIG SCAM]

Who is to say others have been waiting on the falcon to go ahead and give it a good fail first before enduring such situations

The PROPHECY!!! IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  The Falcon

Nomad

• Getbig IV
much like filtering and purifying water i am proceeding to accomplish such things training barefoot outside in the morning

i noticed there were alot of seeds on my hands when doing pushups in the grass i did infact lick them off of my hand to attain some primal consideration, i m guessing these must have been organic grass seeds?

i will continue such things and consider more lengthy training schedules on land barefoot mostly consisting of squats, lunges and pushups, i will have to be on the look out for spiders

a number of factors and things to consider when planting bare feet into the ground, not all yet is thouroughly overstood about such things, who yet has created proper documentation on the theoritical increase output scaled over time doing such things on such landscapes in said conditions. Who is to say others have been waiting on the falcon to go ahead and give it a good fail first before enduring such situations

so now you regularly sniff paint thinner before morning workouts?
all drugs - TPPIIP

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hey brother.

there is a lot of info on this lifestyle in the 'ringing cedars' series of books.   first one titled 'anastasia'

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
We need these Falcon threads on getbig.. :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
We need these Falcon threads on getbig.. :)

Every other thread should be a Falcon-Thread

Falconites Unite!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hey brother.

there is a lot of info on this lifestyle in the 'ringing cedars' series of books.   first one titled 'anastasia'

speak more of such things sir
A

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
speak more of such things sir

supposedly true story of a russian girl that lives deep in the russian wilderness.  nature and the animals bring her whatever nutrients and warmth she requires. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
supposedly true story of a russian girl that lives deep in the russian wilderness.  nature and the animals bring her whatever nutrients and warmth she requires. 

I want to pay someone of my intelligence who could quickly read through that book for me and tell me if they beleive its a true story or no
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Oh Falcon brother, have you been in touch with Mr. Benny Podda?
Yes Benny moved into cave last I heard and strapped weight upon himself to squats.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yes Benny moved into cave last I heard and strapped weight upon himself to squats.

never heard of the guy but i see alot of shit about him on google
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
at 6 foot 6, Falcon was one of the best natty physiques of the boards in the early 2000s.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

what about the jets?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
You are definitly one of the largest gays in existance

hahahahahahhah!!!