Author Topic: Mitt Romney Thanks His Supporters and Aides....Bain Capital Style  (Read 821 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
What a fucking dirtbag.  The minute he loses the election.... ::)

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/08/1159138/-Romney-shuts-down-his-campaign-with-that-last-touch-of-class
The Romney campaign lost no time shutting off the money faucet. Too bad his employees had not gotten done with the election night business before he did so.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

We would have been on our own at about 1p.m. Eastern time January 21, 2013 as well.

Except for not being a few handfuls of underpaid over worked interns we would have been in the same boat at that time. I could picture him selling off our national treasures at fire sale prices. And doing everything possible to exploit the riches the people of America have built over generations to the highest bidder.

Look what he did to the loyal workers that stayed with him past the end to make sure everything was put into order.

Charles P. Pierce at Esquire says this:

Classic.
They're all lucky they're not working in China now.
A

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Mitt Romney Thanks His Supporters and Aides....Bain Capital Style
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »
remember his immortal words....

"I like firing people"

well, that was the latest batch o' fire-ees.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 12:36:00 PM »
LOL @ anyone thinking romney 2016 is gonna happen!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 12:37:19 PM »
OMG. Heartless SOB. Can you imagine the damage he wouldve done to this country.....what care and insight he has. :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 12:39:05 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/helaineolen/2012/11/08/mitt-romneys-campaign-cancels-staffers-credit-cards-in-the-middle-of-the-night/

No other contender running for office has ever done this shit.  There's a lot of cleanup to do, signs have to be thrown out, leasing has to be closed etc, bills have to be paid....how the fuck are the staffers going to do that.  

Romney is a grade A dick
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 12:42:24 PM »
I'm waiting for Coach to swoop in and attempt to make it sound good.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 12:47:22 PM »
I'm waiting for Coach to swoop in and attempt to make it sound good.

And whats crazy is Mitt would throw coach under a bus in a heartbeat and laugh about it....."Thanks for the support all those years, coach.....loser"!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 01:00:14 PM »
some politicians can't let go... they're on the news 2 years after a loss, still throwing blame and complaining.

mitt won't be like that.  He lost, he's done.  He'll be back with Bain in about 5 minutes and live the good live on yachts and mansions.  He'll be a celebrity wherever he goes.

But he won't be like the others - he cut that cord immediately, like a businessman would - just sliced the $ faucet to the campaign and it's over. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 01:12:13 PM »
Like I said in the other thread about this, he should have told them that he was cutting the cards off, but what would you expect, him to leave them on?  Imagine a drunk campaign worker going out after he got laid off with his company card in his pocket.  I have seen people do a lot of stupid things when they get fired/are about to quit.  Not saying it's right, but I can be objective.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »
I didn't see this before I posted my thread there.  Maybe it can be merged here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2012, 05:07:41 AM »
Like I said in the other thread about this, he should have told them that he was cutting the cards off, but what would you expect, him to leave them on?  Imagine a drunk campaign worker going out after he got laid off with his company card in his pocket.  I have seen people do a lot of stupid things when they get fired/are about to quit.  Not saying it's right, but I can be objective.

Those staffers still need those cards and accounts to close out the campaign and stuff...by law Romney has to do that.  Pulling shit like that is wrong in so many ways...those people busted their ass working overtime for years for Romney and he thanks them with this gesture.

Fuck Romney
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2012, 11:38:57 AM »
And you find this suprising? ...how? It's Mitt Romney we're talking about.
His record at Bain makes this not entirely out of the realm of possibility  probability.
w

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 01:18:51 PM »

And whats crazy is Mitt would throw coach under a bus in a heartbeat and laugh about it....."Thanks for the support all those years, coach.....loser"!

I see it that way to. Once Romney no longer has a use for you he turns his back and has no problem putting a knife in yours.