Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 23, 2014, 01:23:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Voter Fraud in Full Effect  (Read 2091 times)
LATS
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »

I love th guy from the u.n. being amazed that we don't require voter I'd.. Kinda going against the whole reason the NAACP asks them to come lol.. And what about the machine that registered every vote for Obama...? Crap happens all the time.. But democrats win the award for voter fraud.. From registering the dead to writing false addresses.. You can look it up..
Report to moderator   Logged
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »

Sweet Jesus, Coach, and I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this, this is directed to anyone aligned with a party. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU.  You are nothing more than a "CONSTITUENT" unless you are making money for them in some way.  And as long as they have you mindless little cretins that think in box LIBS AND CONS, the wheel will keep spinning and no significant positive change will be made.

The level of anger Coach, 333386, Hammer, and one of those Docs...My goodness!?

When did compromise become a dirty word?  That's how shit gets done.  
Critical thinking is a lost art.

nevertrustanyone
Time Out
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 02:49:55 PM »

* truff.jpg (19.14 KB, 400x299 - viewed 81 times.)
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 05:35:32 PM »

I see the CIA/Hierarchy sent out a so called black panther to a voting station in Philly...lol
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 12:31:08 AM »

Fox News is amazing ...instead of talking about Obama's re-election they talk about allegations of voter fraud and blamed Bush for hurting the economy so much that it hurt Mitt Romney

They never stop......
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 12:33:11 AM »

FOX and MSNBC do *much* better when they have the opposite party in the white house.

it's MUCH easier to attack than to defend.  Keith Olbermann was a very effective Bush attack dog.   The minute Obama won, he sucked as a kneepadder and was fired.

Rush was shitty with Bush in office, but awesome when obama was in power.

MSNBC's strategy isn't to defend obama - rather, they stay on offense, just attacking repubs nonstop.

andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 12:34:23 AM »

FOX and MSNBC do *much* better when they have the opposite party in the white house.

it's MUCH easier to attack than to defend.  Keith Olbermann was a very effective Bush attack dog.   The minute Obama won, he sucked as a kneepadder and was fired.

Rush was shitty with Bush in office, but awesome when obama was in power.

MSNBC's strategy isn't to defend obama - rather, they stay on offense, just attacking repubs nonstop.

good analysis
Necrosis
Getbig V

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 10:16:31 AM »

I love th guy from the u.n. being amazed that we don't require voter I'd.. Kinda going against the whole reason the NAACP asks them to come lol.. And what about the machine that registered every vote for Obama...? Crap happens all the time.. But democrats win the award for voter fraud.. From registering the dead to writing false addresses.. You can look it up..

evidence? Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!