Author Topic: Eddie Murphy's new girlfriend  (Read 38444 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: Eddie Murphy's new girlfriend
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2012, 05:47:58 PM »
Who is her favorite bodybuilder?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2012, 05:56:56 PM »
lol post your  pics next to mine stud ;)

why? are we trying to compare a homo sapiens with your middle-aged looking neanderthal ass?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2012, 06:09:42 PM »
why? are we trying to compare a homo sapiens with your middle-aged looking neanderthal ass?

lol....the beauty of being 19 years old when youve aged yourself with years of drug abuse is  it only works to your advantage. I look  25 and people mistaken my now underlying health problems with "maturity"

oh to be young :P
l

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2012, 06:24:13 PM »
lol....the beauty of being 19 years old when youve aged yourself with years of drug abuse is  it only works to your advantage. I look  25 and people mistaken my now underlying health problems with "maturity"

oh to be young :P

25? try 35... on a good day (assuming the pictures you posted were pre-moonface).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:40 PM »
Yep. A woman's role in life only consists of a few things. Having financial security for herself and/or her children is one of them.
and what does a man's role in life consists of?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2012, 09:07:03 PM »

getting used to get it..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2012, 10:34:46 PM »
Who is her favorite bodybuilder?

you forgot to ask bout her bench and mile run

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2012, 04:00:21 AM »
Oh hell yeah!  BTW Aussie broads love American brothers.  I've heard many a tale from brothers when we had the Air Force base there.  I just missed it. >:(

No offense lad, not to destroy your illusions or anything but nothing could be further from the truth. While I lived in Perth, I lost count of the many beautiful Ozzie blondes that leaped into my arms away from African gentile who were racially challenged and all they could say was "he smelt funny!" I thank God every day I'm a 6'5" white boy because it's a gift from the Almighty himself.

Congrats to Eddie though I like the guy even though he's a homo

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2012, 04:10:43 AM »

Fundamentally, both sexes have their few roles which change and evolve as they get older. The difference is that men don't grow up to be servants like (most) women do. The women that I respect on this basis are the ones who respect themselves and try to make an honest living for themselves. Not simply out to serve the man.

I'd like to hear your opinion on gender roles, if you want to share it.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »
"Guy"
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2017, 01:48:01 PM »
His old one

Q

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2017, 05:19:49 PM »
The fact is he goes both ways.

Caught with tranny.

Used to do Arsenio.

Plenty o' guys have partaked of his anus.

Everyone knows what the girl is. The whole girlfriend half your age has been done to death.

Same for the mudshark thing.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #88 on: August 02, 2017, 06:02:49 PM »
Are they still together?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2017, 06:08:42 PM »
Mudsharked her REAL good!

Eddie Murphy is showing off some new arm candy! The 51-year-old funny man's latest gal pal is Paige Butcher, an Australian model who's appeared in Maxim, and is reported to be about 20 years Murphy's junior. The couple made a high-profile appearance over the weekend, posing for the cameras on the red carpet at a tribute for the "Beverly Hills Cop" star, a special called "Eddie Murphy: One Night Only," which will air on Spike TV on November 14.

No way is Eddie Murphy 51 years old.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2017, 08:28:36 PM »
No way is Eddie Murphy 51 years old.

5 year old thread

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2017, 10:14:34 PM »
Are they still together?

Yes and busted a load in it all ready too :D

Rimstinger

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2017, 03:59:46 AM »
Getbiggers pissed off at her for Mud sharking, lets be honest....she was a "31 year old model" in 2012, that says it all, there's no such thing as a 31 year old model...that's an unemployed single woman who's ovaries are about to expire. Staring at an average life with no kids is far more daunting to her than saving the ar-yan race. She clinged on to a rich hebrew and got knocked up, it's the best she could do. If you were in her shoes and had a choice between Shizzo and Eddie you'd choose the money and let your fanny become a brown sausage box.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2017, 04:02:31 AM »
Getbiggers pissed off at her for Mud sharking, lets be honest....she was a "31 year old model" in 2012, that says it all, there's no such thing as a 31 year old model...that's an unemployed single woman who's ovaries are about to expire. Staring at an average life with no kids is far more daunting to her than saving the ar-yan race. She clinged on to a rich hebrew and got knocked up, it's the best she could do. If you were in her shoes and had a choice between Shizzo and Eddie you'd choose the money and let your fanny become a brown sausage box.

This. Probably wasn't gonna write Beethoven's 9th Symphony anyway.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2017, 04:56:52 AM »

Solid post. How many rims have you stung lately?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2017, 05:01:11 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2017, 05:03:20 AM »
gives good head to f@gs slurrpy

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2017, 05:10:05 AM »

They all act this way... Mudsharks or not.  95% of the women out there are leeches.  They use men for a few sperm donations and meal ticket.  Then a few years afterward, they get bored and move on to some other pussy starved beta.  There are a few good women out there, but the majority are good for nothing drama queens who cause hassles and stress... nothing more than cock receptacles.  

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2017, 05:45:00 AM »
They all act this way... Mudsharks or not.  95% of the women out there are leeches.  They use men for a few sperm donations and meal ticket.  Then a few years afterward, they get bored and move on to some other pussy starved beta.  There are a few good women out there, but the majority are good for nothing drama queens who cause hassles and stress... nothing more than cock receptacles.  

Glad you're in a good mood today. BTW, you're right. Unfortunately.

Rimstinger

« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2017, 06:18:53 AM »

Exactly

Besides, women don't care about good looking men, they want to be the one worshipped for their looks, for a man they just want someone who's not that repulsive and the more money you have the uglier you can afford to be and the less they care about your ethnicity, height, weight, penile size...etc.