Author Topic: Since ALL Republican Sites and Predictions were wrong-Where do they turn to?  (Read 1119 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Where do Republicans turn to for news and information since EVERY SINGLE ONE was DEAD WRONG about the ENTIRE ELECTION?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
they weren't all wrong... it was just a rapidly changing election.  Obama will end up winning by 1% to 1.5% nationally.   That's what the last polls said.

If the election were held last week, ROmney probably woudl have won.  He just peaked a few weeks too soon.  Story of the whole campaign... Cain and Newt up by 30 points lol... then losing badly 2 weeks later...

Obama peaked before debate #1.  Romney peaked before debate #3.   Another 2 weeks, and Romney would have won.  Just one of those weird times.

Intrade and 538.com were both very correct.  Rassmussen - what was their final prediction?  I'm guessing they quietly switched to pro-obama very early this morning?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
they weren't all wrong... it was just a rapidly changing election.  Obama will end up winning by 1% to 1.5% nationally.   That's what the last polls said.

If the election were held last week, ROmney probably woudl have won.  He just peaked a few weeks too soon.  Story of the whole campaign... Cain and Newt up by 30 points lol... then losing badly 2 weeks later...

Obama peaked before debate #1.  Romney peaked before debate #3.   Another 2 weeks, and Romney would have won.  Just one of those weird times.

Intrade and 538.com were both very correct.  Rassmussen - what was their final prediction?  I'm guessing they quietly switched to pro-obama very early this morning?

I don't think Rasmussen made a pick. The last time I saw him on TV, he simply stated that he didn't know and it was too close to call.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Everything that I read here which was posted by MCWAY and others was so far from reality I myself was in disbelief that they actually thought it to be true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I don't think Rasmussen made a pick. The last time I saw him on TV, he simply stated that he didn't know and it was too close to call.
How bout those Early Voting numbers in Ohio and Florida MCWAY.  How about that Redskin Rule.

Post that video again. ROFLMAO. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
those sites that said it would be too close....

they are now viewed as less accurate than Nate silver and others who said Obama would clearly win.

When we have this discussion in 2016, we can't rewrite it as "Rass wasn't technically wrong, they wouldn't pick".

We'll have to remember 538.com picked the winner, and they picked "we dunno".

Rass cares more about being the #1 picked polling station for repubs, more than being "right" in 2012 race.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
those sites that said it would be too close....

they are now viewed as less accurate than Nate silver and others who said Obama would clearly win.

When we have this discussion in 2016, we can't rewrite it as "Rass wasn't technically wrong, they wouldn't pick".

We'll have to remember 538.com picked the winner, and they picked "we dunno".

Rass cares more about being the #1 picked polling station for repubs, more than being "right" in 2012 race.
What about MCWAY`s beloved Superstitious "Redskin Rule"?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How bout those Early Voting numbers in Ohio and Florida MCWAY.  How about that Redskin Rule.

Post that video again. ROFLMAO. 

I explained those on another thread. The early vote numbers had Obama DOWN; that still appears to be the case.

It was all about whether Romney could close the gap on election day, which he obviously didn't not.

As for the Redskin Rule, obviously attempts at humor escape you, as that quip is cited every time the 'Skins have a home game before the election. ESPN even aired it, during Monday Night Football highlights.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Can't wait for voter machine lawsuits or illegals voting lawsuits

OH FL still too close to call.

How did WI CO PA IA MI NV all go Obama? wtfff?? unions bussines people back n forth????

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I explained those on another thread. The early vote numbers had Obama DOWN; that still appears to be the case.

It was all about whether Romney could close the gap on election day, which he obviously didn't not.

As for the Redskin Rule, obviously attempts at humor escape you, as that quip is cited every time the 'Skins have a home game before the election. ESPN even aired it, during Monday Night Football highlights.

:D

You look like a buffoon.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Yo...in all seriousness..dude.. atleast you are here engaging the board in the wake of Romney losing. Big ups. You could disappear but you didnt... you and Fury are basically taking it on the Chin and still standing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
:D

You look like a buffoon.

No, I look more like Hawk from "Spencer for Hire".

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yo...in all seriousness..dude.. atleast you are here engaging the board in the wake of Romney losing. Big ups. You could disappear but you didnt... you and Fury are basically taking it on the Chin and still standing.

Why would I disappear? I didn't disappear when Obama won last time. I'm not disappearing when Obama won this time.

I wanted Romney to win; he didn't. Stew for a day or two; suck it up; get ready for the next election.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

x2

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Agreed.

MCWAY, I have ridden you a bit, but I do respect you for coming back to face it all.  Good on you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
x2
Upvoted.

I believe he is a good person at heart and means well.  Its just his politics that suck.  8)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Everything that I read here which was posted by MCWAY and others was so far from reality I myself was in disbelief that they actually thought it to be true.

What was so far from reality about what I posted?

I said Obama's early voting numbers were down; they were. The fact that Romney couldn't close the gap doesn't change that. I stated that, if Romney were to win, that's the way he'd do it. But, he didn't get it done.

There was nothing far from reality about my posts about Gallup. Prior to tonight, every challenger that hit 50% in mid-October had won.

And, as I've explained to you, the whole Redskin Rule thing was a joke, a light-hearted tradition that gets brought up by sports fans on election years where the 'Skins play a home game the Sunday before election day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Looks like the repub base didn't bother showing up for Romney.  He counted on them.  They all said on the phone they'd be out.

He had independents fine, and obama's base underachieved.   

But they never showed up for Romney - Ann Coulter was 100000% correct.

POB

• Getbig IV
Yo...in all seriousness..dude.. atleast you are here engaging the board in the wake of Romney losing. Big ups. You could disappear but you didnt...

This, and can we agree that fox is all BS now? ;D love them for nfl,not politics

Wayne Root

• Getbig II
My Oct 23 GetBig.com electoral college prediction for Obama 281 electoral votes was close.

It's one time in my life I WISH I were wrong. Our country is finished. We're going into another great depression. We cannot pay our national debt. Hyperinflation is on the way. Forget about ever getting anything back from what you will ever put into social security. The 47% who take and don't give back have fucked us all.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Looks like the repub base didn't bother showing up for Romney.  He counted on them.  They all said on the phone they'd be out.

He had independents fine, and obama's base underachieved.   

But they never showed up for Romney - Ann Coulter was 100000% correct.

If anything this gives me more respect for the republican base

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
My Oct 23 GetBig.com electoral college prediction for Obama 281 electoral votes was close.

It's one time in my life I WISH I were wrong. Our country is finished. We're going into another great depression. We cannot pay our national debt. Hyperinflation is on the way. Forget about ever getting anything back from what you will ever put into social security. The 47% who take and don't give back have fucked us all.

You are weird

Romneys plan tax cuts+increased military spending would have made our debt much bigger

Are you a lobbyist?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are weird

Romneys plan tax cuts+increased military spending would have made our debt much bigger

Are you a lobbyist?
He is actually the Vice-Presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He is actually the Vice-Presidential nominee for the Libertarian Party.

He is stupid enough to get the nomination