Author Topic: Time to call it....  (Read 3143 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Time to call it....
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2012, 03:07:01 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: I'm calling it 52-47 Romney - 289 EV for Mittens
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »
Here is why -

1. Obama has not converted one McCain voter.  Thus - Romney starts w basement of about 47%.

2. Many repubs stayed home in 2008 when Obama was looked destined to win according to all the polls.  How much is that worth?  Who knows, but maybe 1-2%?

3. 2008 - RECORD demo turnout.  In fact Demo turnout was +8.  2012 will see less demo turnout and more repubs and indes.  Right now Obama is losing to Romney big w indes.

4. Romney is better funded than McCain was and is not being outspent 3-1.

5. The GOP base is more behind Romney than they were McCain. Whether it’s the lack of palin or the hatred of Obama - GOP base is more fired up than ever. 

6. No “old man” or “ dumb bimbo” factor like in 2008.  Say what you want - but Romney/Ryan projects a lot better than McCain Palin visually.

7. Obama got a lot of crossover votes in 2008 that are now going to Romney. 

8.  Indes favor Romney by a good marginby about 10+ or better.

9. Obama now has a record. Blaming bush is old.   He is running a ridiculous campaign on big bird, condoms, binders, name calling, etc. 

10. Obama’s so called “history making moment” is long over.  People don’t give a shit anymore as the economy is still a disaster, obamacare looimng large, etc. 

11. Romney / Ryan is way better than McCain Palin presentation wise.  Both are better speakers and better campaigners. 

12. Obama won’t get the youth turnout he did in 2008 and old people are PISSED off.  College kids are scared for the future and old people are scared of the death panels and the continued zero interest rates robbing them blind. 

13. Blacks and Hispanics will not be fired up to race to vote for Obama like 2008. 

what's your source for #1  ?

Wayne Root

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2012, 12:44:17 AM »
Obama 281-257. I give him OH, NV, IA, MI, WI, PA, and NH. I give Romney FL, CO, NC, and VA. Moving IA and NH to Romney in this scenario still gives Obama the EC victory. Romney could win WI but will still lose without OH

Obama will move heaven and earth to win Ohio. That includes early voting, voter fraud, voting without ID, non-stop ads about how he saved the auto industry, and giving away shit such as Obama-phones. He's done enough in the past four years to win this state, such as increase welfare, food stamps, government dependence, etc. The 47% don't give a shit where the money comes from as long as they get their checks.

Romney winning NV and IA, but losing OH and NH would help create a 269-269 tie. Just saying. Romney could get one electoral vote in ME and win 270-268. It could get crazy.

My prediction was close, unfortunately. We are finished as a country. Done. Hyperinflation, here we come. How else can we pay 16,000,000,000,000 in debt?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2012, 01:41:15 AM »
My prediction was close, unfortunately. We are finished as a country. Done. Hyperinflation, here we come. How else can we pay 16,000,000,000,000 in debt?

I'll let you suck my cock.  Will that make you feel better?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 02:33:03 AM »

Dont know but with no tax increases and no increased military spending like Romney we have a better chance of doing so.

Where you posting about our debt when Bush started 2 wars?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2012, 05:07:25 AM »
what's your source for #1  ?

Who cares... Obviously not Obama.

He cruised to victory.

In the end it will be 332 - it doesn't matter in the EC.