Author Topic: Voter Fraud in Full Effect  (Read 7538 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: Voter Fraud in Full Effect
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 01:32:55 PM »
I love th guy from the u.n. being amazed that we don't require voter I'd.. Kinda going against the whole reason the NAACP asks them to come lol.. And what about the machine that registered every vote for Obama...? Crap happens all the time.. But democrats win the award for voter fraud.. From registering the dead to writing false addresses.. You can look it up..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 01:39:38 PM »
Sweet Jesus, Coach, and I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this, this is directed to anyone aligned with a party. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU.  You are nothing more than a "CONSTITUENT" unless you are making money for them in some way.  And as long as they have you mindless little cretins that think in box LIBS AND CONS, the wheel will keep spinning and no significant positive change will be made.

The level of anger Coach, 333386, Hammer, and one of those Docs...My goodness!?

When did compromise become a dirty word?  That's how shit gets done.  
Critical thinking is a lost art.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 01:49:55 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 04:35:32 PM »
I see the CIA/Hierarchy sent out a so called black panther to a voting station in Philly...lol

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
FOX FOCUSES ON THE NEGATIVE...BLAMES VOTER FRAUD AND BUSH
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 11:31:08 PM »
Fox News is amazing ...instead of talking about Obama's re-election they talk about allegations of voter fraud and blamed Bush for hurting the economy so much that it hurt Mitt Romney

They never stop......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: FOX FOCUSES ON THE NEGATIVE...BLAMES VOTER FRAUD AND BUSH
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 11:33:11 PM »
FOX and MSNBC do *much* better when they have the opposite party in the white house.

it's MUCH easier to attack than to defend.  Keith Olbermann was a very effective Bush attack dog.   The minute Obama won, he sucked as a kneepadder and was fired.

Rush was shitty with Bush in office, but awesome when obama was in power.

MSNBC's strategy isn't to defend obama - rather, they stay on offense, just attacking repubs nonstop.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: FOX FOCUSES ON THE NEGATIVE...BLAMES VOTER FRAUD AND BUSH
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 11:34:23 PM »
FOX and MSNBC do *much* better when they have the opposite party in the white house.

it's MUCH easier to attack than to defend.  Keith Olbermann was a very effective Bush attack dog.   The minute Obama won, he sucked as a kneepadder and was fired.

Rush was shitty with Bush in office, but awesome when obama was in power.

MSNBC's strategy isn't to defend obama - rather, they stay on offense, just attacking repubs nonstop.

good analysis

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
I love th guy from the u.n. being amazed that we don't require voter I'd.. Kinda going against the whole reason the NAACP asks them to come lol.. And what about the machine that registered every vote for Obama...? Crap happens all the time.. But democrats win the award for voter fraud.. From registering the dead to writing false addresses.. You can look it up..

evidence? ::)