Author Topic: Credibility of FOX News, Newsbusters (not that it had any),Hotair etc... GONE?  (Read 9140 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
How come red states have higher rates of welfare and lower taxes then blue states? How does this equate to dems wanting things? shouldn't you be happy that the leeches lost the other day? Or do you have evidence that counters my facts.

Many of the people in Red states aer leeches as well.....high rates of welfare and food stamp use......high rates of medicaid....then the upper class leeches.....who get corporate welfare,,,....big time tax breaks.....tax shields......huge farming subsidies......EVERYBODY has their hands in the till...not just those who support the Democrats....

yes the people who voted for the Democrats want things....like equal opportunity, the right to control their bodies.....equal pay....fair immigration policies...etc

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
After  this shit...after all the gloating and the Fox bashing...you fucking libs can't defend a thing Obama has done as a success. Obama couldn't either.
The Auto Bailout was a success as was the Stimulus package.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

agreed....the Stimulus package wasn't flashy...but many states used the money to save the jobs of police and teachers, etc

POB

• Getbig IV
Let's see:

Bob Beckel works for Fox News; he called for Obama.

Alan Colmes works for Fox News; he called it for Obama.

Kirsten Powers, Juan Williams, Joe Trippi, Larry Sabato, Tamara Holder, etc.....ALL CALLED IT for Obama.

Pat Cadell, who ripped Romney for running the worst campaign he'd ever seen, works for Fox News.

Scott Rasmussen DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A PREDICTION; in fact, he said it was "too close to call" and talked of the possibility of Obama winning the EC and Romney winning the popular vote.

And as for your homosexual references, it appears you're projecting. Is there something you want to tell the group.

I don't recall you posting one article calling for an Obama win ???

POB

• Getbig IV

Also, Those harp programs let a lot of people refi which lowered their interest rate 1-1.5% if they were in good standing with their current lender and could go full doc. Without those the foreclosure rate would of been much worse.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
The stimulus was awsome...whats the unemployment rate?
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Republicans are no more in trouble now than the Dems were this time 8 years ago.

ROTFLMAO

McWay, you are soooo far in denial.

How the heck does something like that happen? Seriously?  ???
You're bordering on Coach territory. Sorry Coach, but ... let's get real here.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
This might help explain some things.

I don't know if there is any truth to those stats, ...but if they are accurate, it sure would explain alot!  :o
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
ROTFLMAO

McWay, you are soooo far in denial.

How the heck does something like that happen? Seriously?  ???
You're bordering on Coach territory. Sorry Coach, but ... let's get real here.

Apparently you have a short memory. See my thread about the 2004 election and tell me that the Dems weren't as dejected, depressed, and demoralized over Bush's re-election as Republicans are about Obama's re-election.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
FOX had the story of patraeus, ONE WEEK before the election.  And they sat on it.   Not that credible to me!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
How come red states have higher rates of welfare and lower taxes then blue states? How does this equate to dems wanting things? shouldn't you be happy that the leeches lost the other day? Or do you have evidence that counters my facts.

What do your facts really show? 

They don't show more Republicans than Democrats are on welfare. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
MY party's full of crazy people? My party didn't elect a guy who got our credit downgraded, had 8% unemployment for 44 straight months, and voted for a tax hike on nearly ALL Americans.

Minus the tax hike (Which one are you talking about by the way?)

Yes... YOUR party did do all that... All of that shit was due to shit BUSH did.

So yeah... WRONG.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So yeah... WRONG.

Mcway owned by Tu

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Mcway owned by Tu

Don't get me wrong... Obama isn't a super genius to me either, but I call a duck a duck.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Don't get me wrong... Obama isn't a super genius to me either, but I call a duck a duck.

Thats why you are respected and Mcway is not

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Thats why you are respected and Mcway is not

lets reserve judgement on that

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So yeah... WRONG.

The tax hike known as ObamaCare. And the tax hike that will occur in about a month and a half, barring some intervention.

Furthermore, the credit downgrade happened on Obama's watch, not Bush's watch.

Then, there the little matter of unemployment, even during the worst of Bush's tenure (which just happens to coincide with the Dems' running Congress), unemployment was NEVER over 8%.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
The tax hike known as ObamaCare. And the tax hike that will occur in about a month and a half, barring some intervention.

Then, there the little matter of unemployment, even during the worst of Bush's tenure (which just happens to coincide with the Dems' running Congress), unemployment was NEVER over 8%.

Statements on rape and abortion are hurting the Republicans more than anything.

Of course, your party also has nutjobs saying crap like this.

G

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Statements on rape and abortion are hurting the Republicans more than anything.

Of course, your party also has nutjobs saying crap like this.

waiting for McWay to post a response whereby he defends this guy....as usual

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Ok. You're just shilling.

I'll give you obamacare. Since that is officially a tax.

The EXPIRATION of a temporary tax cut is not Obamas so move that bullshit elsewhere.

The credit downgrade did happen on Obamas term but if you are saying that the credit market crumble which happened under Bush wasn't part of the problem then you're just lying.

The unemployment problem was ALSO because of Bush and you again know that.

So please. Cut the shit.

I am so tired of bullshit around here I don't know what to do.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Imagine if Republican Governors would have used the stimulus funds as stimulus rather than to balance their budgets just how many more cops, firemen and teachers we'd have on the streets and how much lower the unemployment rate would be.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Mcway is wrong on everything he posts why should we reserve judgement?

Tu has already beaten him down twice in this thread but still Mcway comes back with some FOX bs. The man is fucking sad and cant think for himself

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Are there things Andre?

;D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Imagine if Republican Governors would have used the stimulus funds as stimulus rather than to balance their budgets just how many more cops, firemen and teachers we'd have on the streets and how much lower the unemployment rate would be.

Schhh they want to believe a manufactured lie dont spoil it with truths and facts.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
What do your facts really show? 

They don't show more Republicans than Democrats are on welfare. 

They simply show that states that are considered "red" take in more welfare and pay less taxes. States that are "blue" have the inverse of that relationship. Now does this indicate that there are more people on welfare who are in fact republican? no, its an epidemiological enterprise and hence correlational in nature. What it does say is that states with more republicans have more welfare. It also shows that states with republican leaders are welfare queens in comparison to their blue counterparts.

Republicans have become anti-intellectual and more corrupt than ever.