Author Topic: So much for the theory that it was "Just That House"  (Read 9355 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: So much for the theory that it was "Just That House"
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2013, 08:56:26 AM »
I'm leaving because I choose to leave (It's not like anyone can force me off of an internet board)

Not because of a bet, which I didn't lose by the way. (I said 10 statements)

As my statements showed. You sidestepped every response and out of all of your responses you had may 3-4 where you actually plainly said the cop was wrong.

Feel free to have the 3rd party person take a look. Skip seems quite impartial, what does he think?

Skip is about as impartial as O'reilly.. no offense skip but it isn't hard to show posts where you are pretty clear on your opinion of me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2013, 08:59:02 AM »
Where are your statements stating so?

Name one topic we have discussed here where you flat out said, "The police were WRONG."

You can't do that... You always have some mitigating circumstance or caveat.

You have NEVER plainly said, THOSE POLICE WERE WRONG.

NEVER.

You skirt the issue and sidestep constantly.

He said I ALWAYS side with the police. I said I didnt.. He said find ONE .. I found 15... we made a bet... he lost

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2013, 09:00:29 AM »
First off... I will be happy to bet  you 30 days away from getbig. It's not like it's that big a deal to me either way, with the caveat that you ABSOLUTELY PLAINLY STATE. "THE COPS WERE WRONG" on 10 different instances. None of this bullshit you type out where you give all of these if, buts, and shit like that.

You wanna step to that bet?

I have no problem leaving getbig for the next 30 days because I have tons of other shit to do with my life.

You think that's even a wager?

I think that's where he said we got a bet.. but yeah..he didnt say "AGNOSTIC WE HAVE A BET" but a reasonable person..reading that.....

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2013, 07:21:41 PM »
Skip is about as impartial as O'reilly.. no offense skip but it isn't hard to show posts where you are pretty clear on your opinion of me

I'm not sure what you mean.  I have a very high opinion of you.

Whilst we have had some minor differences of opinion,

I know that you always offer a fair, unbiased, equitable opinion on all of the topics in which we debate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2013, 06:22:37 AM »
^^

Well thought out and executed response there Skip.. Not bad... Not bad at all.. ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #130 on: April 30, 2013, 05:01:21 AM »
Agnostic007,

I'm not saying you're a liar, ...but posting written text in support  or against, doesn't really cut it imo.
I think you should be made to post the clear quote references with clickable links from the actual previous conversations, so someone can go back to the actual argument., not just cut & paste. Verifiable links from within past conversations, for the sake of integrity, ya know.  :)
w

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 30, 2013, 07:32:51 AM »
Agnostic007,

I'm not saying you're a liar, ...but posting written text in support  or against, doesn't really cut it imo.
I think you should be made to post the clear quote references with clickable links from the actual previous conversations, so someone can go back to the actual argument., not just cut & paste. Verifiable links from within past conversations, for the sake of integrity, ya know.  :)

24K, that would probably be something to consider if Tu wasn't involved in those conversations and knows exactly where they came from. With few exceptions they were off the police state thread he and 3333 post frequently. If he has a question about any of the examples I posted I would go through the trouble of putting more effort into it. The point is, it is clear I don't ALWAYS side with the police. That was simply a ludicrous statement that he ended up paying for in a 30 day time out.     

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2013, 04:30:19 PM »
24K, that would probably be something to consider if Tu wasn't involved in those conversations and knows exactly where they came from. With few exceptions they were off the police state thread he and 3333 post frequently. If he has a question about any of the examples I posted I would go through the trouble of putting more effort into it. The point is, it is clear I don't ALWAYS side with the police. That was simply a ludicrous statement that he ended up paying for in a 30 day time out.     

OK fair enough. I haven't been following the Police State thread, and if Tu isn't objecting I won't either.
w