Author Topic: Green Bay Packer QuarterBack Aaron Rodgers is VERY SENSITIVE about.....  (Read 8267 times)

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Green Bay Packer QuarterBack Aaron Rodgers is VERY SENSITIVE about.....
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 09:30:58 AM »
yup, i was a huge marino fan as a kid, had his jersey, almost all his cards including rookie card, but the dude threw the ball 60 times a game with the run and shoot 5 receivers (no tight end or running backs)

Heard he also failed his drug test thats why he feel some spots in the draft

He did was a total coke head, and they drafted him in Miami the cocaine capital of the country in its hey day.He prob thought he died and went to heaven,lol :D

I was never a fan of his he came off arrogant

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »
Aaron Rodgers Is Very Sensitive About His Height

if this fella is so sensitive, i hope he never sees this picture? wtf , lol ???

flpl88

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2012, 10:02:41 AM »
The fact of the matter is he broke the all time best qb rating in a season, currently has 5 more td passes than the second most in the NFL, and can actually run with the ball much better than Brady or Manning(both). Sure he's still somewhat new, but give it a couple more seasons and he will be right up there with the best of all time. It's not even a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Also the thing about Marino, Favre, Montana, etc is that they played during the time where the league wasn't 1/2 as passer friendly as it is today. If you look back when Favre won 3 MVPs there was NO one putting up those kind of numbers. Now those numbers are more or less average even to non elite QBs.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2012, 10:21:53 AM »
ill take Bradys 21 consecutive games winning streak  and then another 18 games winning streak over any record by Rodgers

flpl88

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2012, 12:46:22 PM »
Rodgers had a 19 game win streak. How long has Brady been playing? Since 2001? Compared to Rodgers in 2008? A LOT can happen in 7 years. Like I said, maybe not now, but he will go down as a hall of famer and one of the all time greats to play QB...

And wait isn't this a sensitive thread? Who's the guy that threw a hissy fit when Randy Moss made fun of his hairdo? ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »
Rodgers had a 19 game win streak. How long has Brady been playing? Since 2001? Compared to Rodgers in 2008? A LOT can happen in 7 years. Like I said, maybe not now, but he will go down as a hall of famer and one of the all time greats to play QB...

And wait isn't this a sensitive thread? Who's the guy that threw a hissy fit when Randy Moss made fun of his hairdo? ;D

i think it was also Justin Beaver who clowned brady and next week he changed his hair style up

LMFAO , Owned by a kid rocking his 13yr hair dou

flpl88

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 01:00:32 PM »
LOL didn't even know that one. Great stuff ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 03:32:39 PM »

Your saying you wouldn't take big ben as your Qb???

He is one of the best escape QB in the league after the play breaks down, and is 5th in quarterback rating this season

And btw I hate Pittsburg and rapeherburger

No, I'm saying Ben is #1.  He's the total package as far a QB's go.

When Pittsburgh is 100% healthy they're the greatest team in NFL history with the roster they have this season.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2012, 06:20:11 PM »
ill take Bradys 21 consecutive games winning streak  and then another 18 games winning streak over any record by Rodgers

Funny how Eli beat both when it mattered and Brady twice

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 08:24:47 AM »

He wasn't a team player. Wouldn't allow them to have a running game. Was supposedly coked out of his mind most of his career...
WTF are you talking about! Didn't allow them to have a running game! Coked out of his mind, you must be confusing him with Lawrence Taylor!

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
personally always hated marino, talk about a average overrated quarterback not to mention a hypocrite,etcetera....

i remember last year or was it 2 years ago when on the pregame NFL show, they were talking about jay cutler ( the bears quarterback) and for a "joke" i guess the producers or directors put up jay cutler the bodybuilder photo as mr.olympia blown up like poster size on the screen, marino make a sickening face, and said something like " that is gross" and "that is so wrong,what a weirdo this cutler is, etcetera, etcetera"....

yes, it's much better to be a cokehead, adulterer, out of shape, etcetera! what a douche....

hey, i'm not saying being a pro bodybuilder is the greatest achievement one can make in their life either. but to reach a goal, to be the best in the world at it, to make a great living doing what you love, your not harming anyone, etcetera like cutler has done winning his mr.olympia's is NOT something anyone should knock in my opinion mr. marino..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 12:25:18 PM »
personally always hated marino, talk about a average overrated quarterback not to mention a hypocrite,etcetera....

i remember last year or was it 2 years ago when on the pregame NFL show, they were talking about jay cutler ( the bears quarterback) and for a "joke" i guess the producers or directors put up jay cutler the bodybuilder photo as mr.olympia blown up like poster size on the screen, marino make a sickening face, and said something like " that is gross" and "that is so wrong,what a weirdo this cutler is, etcetera, etcetera"....

yes, it's much better to be a cokehead, adulterer, out of shape, etcetera! what a douche....

hey, i'm not saying being a pro bodybuilder is the greatest achievement one can make in their life either. but to reach a goal, to be the best in the world at it, to make a great living doing what you love, your not harming anyone, etcetera like cutler has done winning his mr.olympia's is NOT something anyone should knock in my opinion mr. marino..
No one respects bodybuilding/bodybuilders. It is equivalent to an underground cult. Its akin to being the best in the world playing hop scotch, no one in a serious sport cares. In fact, I'd say that the worlds greatest hop scotch player would get more respect than Mr. Olympia.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
No, I'm saying Ben is #1.  He's the total package as far a QB's go.

When Pittsburgh is 100% healthy they're the greatest team in NFL history with the roster they have this season.

Lol, no way

Don't even need to list the teams

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2012, 01:34:15 PM »
^pit isn't even the best team in the nfl this year...