Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 27, 2015, 08:45:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's War(s)  (Read 5381 times)
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2015, 04:25:37 PM »

whatever strategy he has its better than yours ..you don't have a strategy either

Dude.  How ridiculous is that?  I'm not the president.  I haven't been presented with numerous options by the Pentagon, and failed to pick one.  I haven't been in front of a camera, as the leader of the free world, admitting that I'm incompetent. 

He doesn't have a strategy. 

I think the main reason for his failure to do what it takes to retake the territory seized by ISIS is it's likely going to require boots on the ground, which would destroy his "I ended the war in Iraq" lie. 
Report to moderator   Logged
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2015, 04:30:45 PM »

Dude.  How ridiculous is that?  I'm not the president.  I haven't been presented with numerous options by the Pentagon, and failed to pick one.  I haven't been in front of a camera, as the leader of the free world, admitting that I'm incompetent. 

He doesn't have a strategy. 

I think the main reason for his failure to do what it takes to retake the territory seized by ISIS is it's likely going to require boots on the ground, which would destroy his "I ended the war in Iraq" lie. 

that may be so....but obviously what he's doing now was one of the options he was given..so that destroys your argument...the president doesn't make strategy....he obviously is using one of the options the pentagon is giving him...so exactly HOW is he supposed to take back territory from ISIS if both you say you don't favor boots on the ground???
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2015, 04:41:22 PM »

that may be so....but obviously what he's doing now was one of the options he was given..so that destroys your argument...the president doesn't make strategy....he obviously is using one of the options the pentagon is giving him...so exactly HOW is he supposed to take back territory from ISIS if both you say you don't favor boots on the ground???

It isn't obvious that the president picked one of the options given to him by the Pentagon.  Maybe he did.  Maybe he didn't. 

I don't favor having any presence at all over there.  But that isn't reality, as I've said before.  We have to do whatever is necessary to stop a terrorist group from taking over Iraq, because the failure to do so could have damaging results at home and for our allies in the region. 
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2015, 04:47:31 PM »

It isn't obvious that the president picked one of the options given to him by the Pentagon.  Maybe he did.  Maybe he didn't. 

I don't favor having any presence at all over there.  But that isn't reality, as I've said before.  We have to do whatever is necessary to stop a terrorist group from taking over Iraq, because the failure to do so could have damaging results at home and for our allies in the region. 

of course its obvious...any action the president takes he is given a set of options first.....he then chooses which one suits his goals, and YES, his politics

use some critical thinking skills
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »

of course its obvious...any action the president takes he is given a set of options first.....he then chooses which one suits his goals, and YES, his politics

use some critical thinking skills

So you are saying the president has not, on multiple occasions, ignored the recommendations given to him by his military advisors? 
Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2015, 10:26:55 AM »

How the heck is this man Commander in Chief?   Undecided

Obama on ISIS Threat: "Ideologies Are Not Defeated With Guns, They Are Defeated By Better Ideas"
July 6, 2015

After consulting with military leaders at the Pentagon this afternoon President Obama held a press conference on the growing threat of ISIS. President Obama declared the United States "will never be at war with Islam." Obama also said, "ideologies are not defeated with guns but better ideas."

"We'll constantly reaffirm through words and deeds that we will never be at war with Islam," President Obama said Monday afternoon. "We are fighting terrorists who distort islam and its victims are mostly Muslims."

"This challenge of countering violent extremism is not simply a military effort," the president said. "Ideologies are not defeated with guns but better ideas and more attracting and more compelling vision."

PRESIDENT OBAMA: This broader challenge of countering violent extremism is not simply a military effort. Ideologies are not defeated with guns, they are defeated by better ideas and more attractive and more compelling vision. So the United States will continue to do our part by continuing to counter ISIL's hateful propaganda, especially online. We'll constantly reaffirm through words and deeds that we will never be at war with Islam. We are fighting terrorists who distort islam and its victims are mostly Muslims.

We're also going to partner with Muslim communities as they seek the prosperity and dignity they observe. And we're going to expect those communities to step up in terms of pushing back as hard as they can in conjunction with other people of good will against these hateful ideologies, particularly when it comes to what we're teaching young people.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/06/obama_on_isis_threat_ideologies_are_not_defeated_with_guns_they_are_defeated_by_better_ideas.html
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2015, 12:17:06 PM »

How the heck is this man Commander in Chief?   Undecided

RINOs lack the balls to impeach.   #fact

Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »

RINOs lack the balls to impeach.   #fact

Fact:

The board's biggest liberal here to provide cover for liberals.  It's a full-time job.  
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2015, 12:52:51 PM »

Fact:

seriously man, it's sad that I matter to you.

Dos Equis
Getbig V

« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »

What I'm trying to say is that every time something unflattering or negative is said about a liberal, you pipe in to try and deflect attention away from liberals.  The DNC should put you on their payroll. 
andreisdaman
Getbig V

« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2015, 02:42:04 PM »

Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!