Author Topic: The greatest BENCHPRESS VIDEO Ive ever seen (STAN EFFERDING and ERIC SPOTA))  (Read 19441 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Is this still the record(715)

claymore

• Getbig IV
Is this still the record(715)

Yes, Scot currently owns the record (715)

claymore

• Getbig IV
scot has SICKENING quads

did he ever compete in squats

No

claymore

• Getbig IV
The time has come, we leave first thing in the morning Eric, Stan and Myself. I'll keep you guys up-dated with what's going on tomorrow and hopefully be able to give you guys some play by play as it's going down.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
The time has come, we leave first thing in the morning Eric, Stan and Myself. I'll keep you guys up-dated with what's going on tomorrow and hopefully be able to give you guys some play by play as it's going down.
Please do so on this thread...
I'm hoping he gets the record
choice is an illusion

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
Re: The greatest BENCHPRESS VIDEO Ive ever seen (STAN EFFERDING and ERIC SPOTA))
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2012, 02:43:37 AM »
damn... i'm having a good day if i can bench 185

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: The greatest BENCHPRESS VIDEO Ive ever seen (STAN EFFERDING and ERIC SPOTA))
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2012, 06:49:33 PM »
2 days left!!!!!!!!!!! We're just eating,sleeping and repeating until meet day. Plenty of fluids and relaxing as much as possible. We met the whole Lilliebridge clan, they brought everyone !!!! LOL I'll keep you guys posted.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2012, 07:16:25 PM »
Only in powerlifting world records ( ::)) are done in a small hall with a group of friends around.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2012, 07:20:13 PM »
Only in powerlifting world records ( ::)) are done in a small hall with a group of friends around.

haha usually recorded with a device manufactured by sony circa 1987

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2012, 07:37:43 PM »
Its quite a record to break. Good Luck and break that thing. Fucking sad to think guys like Ted Turner and Bill Gates are putting their money together to kill off Billions of souls because they want the world to be a certain number of people to serve them.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
Its quite a record to break. Good Luck and break that thing. Fucking sad to think guys like Ted Turner and Bill Gates are putting their money together to kill off Billions of souls because they want the world to be a certain number of people to serve them.

very fucking sad

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »
did spota breaka the record?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »
Clatmore, Eric is going to break the record, without a doubt.He is hungry and focusedEric has not left any stone unturned.He trains right, he rests, and he take supplements.People laugh at supplements, but if they are real, they work realy well.Eric, defiantly will hit 725, if not 730 lbs this I know.His bone structure, is amazing, he is biult like a tank.He has legit 23" arms ,thick wrists, and a barrel chest.These 3 componenets, are wht make a good bench presser.His triceps and chest are insane.
Eric has extremely strong tendons and really big bones like we discussed before.Most people dont know this but bone structure plays a big part, in how much you way, how you look and how strong you are.
Eric has heavy dense big bones I bet he has neve broken a bone in his body ever !!!!
Nobody deserves the title, more then Eric,.
I am talking with some supplement companies, and seeing what I can do to get him a nice contract.
I know a lot of these owners, and I sent his video to them, I am hoping to here back from them.
Someone will pick him up its only a matter of time.
I was talking to Dr John Pierce at Agless forever, he is the guru, when it comes to hormones.He was asking me if I knew Eric, I aid yes, I said, I actually know Eric well.Joh said that is one of the strongest men I have ever seen.
John said I am not impressed easily, but Eric made my jaw drop.He lifted that 700 lbs like it was nothing.
John is hoping he beats the record, he says, I heard he is a nice guy, and tel him I wish him the best.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2012, 08:56:25 PM »
Clatmore, Eric is going to break the record, without a doubt.He is hungry and focusedEric has not left any stone unturned.He trains right, he rests, and he take supplements.People laugh at supplements, but if they are real, they work realy well.Eric, defiantly will hit 725, if not 730 lbs this I know.His bone structure, is amazing, he is biult like a tank.He has legit 23" arms ,thick wrists, and a barrel chest.These 3 componenets, are wht make a good bench presser.His triceps and chest are insane.
Eric has extremely strong tendons and really big bones like we discussed before.Most people dont know this but bone structure plays a big part, in how much you way, how you look and how strong you are.
Eric has heavy dense big bones I bet he has neve broken a bone in his body ever !!!!
I am talking with some supplement companies, and seeing what I can do to get him a nice contract.
I know a lot of these owners, and I sent his video to them, I am hoping to here back from them.
I was talking to Dr John Pierce at Agless forever, he is the guru, when it comes to hormones.He was asking me if I knew Eric, I aid yes, I said, I actually know Eric well.Joh said that is one of the strongest men I have ever seen.
John said I am not impressed easily, but Eric made my jaw drop.He lifted that 700 lbs like it was nothing.
John is hoping he beats the record, he says, I heard he is a nice guy, and tel him I wish him the best.

eric is one defiant bench presser, for sure.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2012, 08:59:12 PM »

ok,,guys a beast no doubt.and impressive.but i hope its not being suggested hes 100% natural.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2012, 12:01:28 PM »
Stan made weight!!!!!!!! It's on and crackin!!!!!!!!!!!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2012, 01:42:26 PM »
Too many pansies making excuses for why they can't bench more. Either you can or you can't.

Long arms

Too tall

Short dick

Mom's a part time whore

Your great uncle had tits

So fuck it -- that you got a short wiener, your mom is a 2 cent hooker, and your uncle wore a double d sports bra, but stop making excuses. Some of us are not made out for the bench. Give props where it's due, that's a impressive bench.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »
Too many pansies making excuses for why they can't bench more. Either you can or you can't.

Long arms

Too tall

Short dick

Mom's a part time whore

Your great uncle had tits

So fuck it -- that you got a short wiener, your mom is a 2 cent hooker, and your uncle wore a double d sports bra, but stop making excuses. Some of us are not made out for the bench. Give props where it's due, that's a impressive bench.
this or the most part
choice is an illusion

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2012, 06:48:13 PM »
so did he break the record?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: November 02, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »
so did he break the record?

Meets tomorrow

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2012, 03:41:32 AM »
The meet's being streamed live on the supertraining site here....

http://supertraining.tv/live/
L

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2012, 01:24:40 PM »
is scot mendelson following this with fear or enthousiasm

Scot was cool about Eric hitting the 700 at his first meet, but I don't think anyone wants to see there record be broken. (JMO)