Author Topic: Crazy Gringo Street Fighter Challenges Low Level Thai Boxer  (Read 8208 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Crazy Gringo Street Fighter Challenges Low Level Thai Boxer
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 09:30:27 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Damn! Almost feel sorry for the Asian!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 09:43:41 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 10:25:37 PM »
 ;D  haha   I love the guys laughing in the first video. Dude still probably can't stand up.
a

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 03:39:47 AM »
i've said this before... do not fight a trained fighter unless you are a trained fighter

Wise words... it's scary how badly an average person would be beaten against a fighter of that caliber.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 04:05:02 AM »
I can understand knocking the guy down, but they went way to far.  Also, any MMA guy would have beat the shit out of that karate clown.
The "sh!t just got real" moment was when the Karate dude hit him with a "Uh, motherf@@ka!!"
and also when  the "Jesus taught man" said, "Your good", and dude was like, "uh", and hit him.

And then it went downhill, "Jesus taught man, needed to work on some ground game...went to far with the head kicks.

Did dude really die?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 07:06:27 AM »
dont get in the ring with a trained asian muay thai fighter

those little fuckers are nasty and will fuck your shit up

true story
T

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 07:31:26 AM »
Damn! Almost feel sorry for the Asian!

Dunno - dude has a strong chin chin chin

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 09:22:02 AM »
The "sh!t just got real" moment was when the Karate dude hit him with a "Uh, motherf@@ka!!"
and also when  the "Jesus taught man" said, "Your good", and dude was like, "uh", and hit him.

And then it went downhill, "Jesus taught man, needed to work on some ground game...went to far with the head kicks.

Did dude really die?

Yes he died, he was thrown in a dumpster after the vid.

He was found dead in a dumpster later, but couldn't touch Bobby Blythe (ex-marine and Willy Dennis Karate-trainer) since he was well connected with the police.

This happened in a Karate Dojo owned by Sergeant Bobby Joe Blythe (6th degree black belt at the time) allegedly on December 13, 1984, where  US Marines and police officers in training first make fun of a mentally handicapped homeless man, and then challenge him to a fight.

The schizophrenic man thinks he is a “tenth redbelt” and that “Jezus taught him”. He says he does not want to fight but just show some “spiritual” moves. He is ridiculed and attacked by Willie Dennis, a student of Blythe, the dojo’s  owner.

The mentally ill man tells his sparring partner, a recently promoted black belt and Navy Marine, that he will merely demonstrate, not touch him. The marine, Willie J Dennis, is not content with that and proceeds to attack the schizophrenic, who holds his own with funny moves for a while and even manages to get Dennis on his butt. Throughout the altercation, the murdered man can be heard to say thing like: “I am not a fighter” and “I don’t wish to hurt you” and “stop”.

Dennis, clearly ashamed at this, proceeds to kill the man in ruthless fashion. The mentally ill man senses the danger and says he doesn’t want to fight any more. He asks to stop a few times.

Dennis kicks him to the ground and stomps repeatedly on his head until blood spurts out and the schizophrenic dies of massive brain hemmorage. His head hit a bolt in the floor. The classical “snorting” common in unconcious, dying people can be heard, the limbic nervous system is still trying to breathe, while the rest of the brain is already dead.

Some commenters mistakenly believe the victim merely broke his ribs, neck or jaw or that he had difficulty breathing due to a crushed  windpipe or adam’s apple. No, this is a well-known occurence with massive brain damage, this “death snore” is called agonal breathing.

The openly amused onlookers then crack jokes and drag the dying, bleeding man to a garbage container and dump him in.

They film the whole thing and seem very proud and happy with themselves.

Blythe and Dennis were investigated but never even charged for this appaling crime, but the United States was very racist in the mid eighties and white society considered black people, especially mentally ill black people, to be dispensable.

So the killers were never convicted.

There are conflicting opinions about the statute of limitations in this case, but not many believe that Blythe and Dennis will be prosecuted – especially not because Blythe reportedly has friends amongst the local police.

Blythe said, when questioned about this incident, that the victim was an annoying bum that hung around “their” shopping centre and that nobody should be surprized when clowns like that end up in a dumpster:

"This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC.
This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer’s purses.

A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. ‘The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with..

Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.’”

Karate practitioners have commented on the skills of the murderer, Willie Dennis.
They say that he by far did not exhibit the skills of a black belt. He kept stomping his victim in the head even after he lost conciousness.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 10:03:10 AM »
Yes he died, he was thrown in a dumpster after the vid.

He was found dead in a dumpster later, but couldn't touch Bobby Blythe (ex-marine and Willy Dennis Karate-trainer) since he was well connected with the police.

This happened in a Karate Dojo owned by Sergeant Bobby Joe Blythe (6th degree black belt at the time) allegedly on December 13, 1984, where  US Marines and police officers in training first make fun of a mentally handicapped homeless man, and then challenge him to a fight.

The schizophrenic man thinks he is a “tenth redbelt” and that “Jezus taught him”. He says he does not want to fight but just show some “spiritual” moves. He is ridiculed and attacked by Willie Dennis, a student of Blythe, the dojo’s  owner.

The mentally ill man tells his sparring partner, a recently promoted black belt and Navy Marine, that he will merely demonstrate, not touch him. The marine, Willie J Dennis, is not content with that and proceeds to attack the schizophrenic, who holds his own with funny moves for a while and even manages to get Dennis on his butt. Throughout the altercation, the murdered man can be heard to say thing like: “I am not a fighter” and “I don’t wish to hurt you” and “stop”.

Dennis, clearly ashamed at this, proceeds to kill the man in ruthless fashion. The mentally ill man senses the danger and says he doesn’t want to fight any more. He asks to stop a few times.

Dennis kicks him to the ground and stomps repeatedly on his head until blood spurts out and the schizophrenic dies of massive brain hemmorage. His head hit a bolt in the floor. The classical “snorting” common in unconcious, dying people can be heard, the limbic nervous system is still trying to breathe, while the rest of the brain is already dead.

Some commenters mistakenly believe the victim merely broke his ribs, neck or jaw or that he had difficulty breathing due to a crushed  windpipe or adam’s apple. No, this is a well-known occurence with massive brain damage, this “death snore” is called agonal breathing.

The openly amused onlookers then crack jokes and drag the dying, bleeding man to a garbage container and dump him in.

They film the whole thing and seem very proud and happy with themselves.

Blythe and Dennis were investigated but never even charged for this appaling crime, but the United States was very racist in the mid eighties and white society considered black people, especially mentally ill black people, to be dispensable.

So the killers were never convicted.

There are conflicting opinions about the statute of limitations in this case, but not many believe that Blythe and Dennis will be prosecuted – especially not because Blythe reportedly has friends amongst the local police.

Blythe said, when questioned about this incident, that the victim was an annoying bum that hung around “their” shopping centre and that nobody should be surprized when clowns like that end up in a dumpster:

"This dummy was in my shopping center while I was on a Bodyguard Job in Washington, DC.
This guy was in the Pizza Hut eating pizza off the plates of others and the Pizza Hut Manager ran him out with a pistol. Later the very same day, police officers were called to remove him from a nearby pharmacy after having been caught reaching into customer’s purses.

A short time after that, he visited a Napa Auto Parts store next to my Karate Dojo and told the management he planned on teaching in that Dojo and that Jesus taught him. ‘The Napa guys told him he was confused (their polite way of warning the man against such action), but not wanting to miss a show, they told the man they would close early just to watch and that he must not know the owner, which is nobody to play with..

Needless to say, the police pulled him out of the dumpster behind my Karate Dojo where he was neatly placed. Semper Fi to all my Marine brothers. The karate student in the white is also a Marine Sgt. and a brand new Black Belt. Never get stupid with a Marine, you could get jacked up and have your clock stopped.’”

Karate practitioners have commented on the skills of the murderer, Willie Dennis.
They say that he by far did not exhibit the skills of a black belt. He kept stomping his victim in the head even after he lost conciousness.

This is the most bullshit story I've ever read.

The police never found a body, and only started investigating once they saw the video on Youtube.

The incident happened 25 years ago, and they couldn't find the victim.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 10:07:58 AM »
Bobby Joe Blythes Lecture

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 04:45:22 PM »
Kwon_2, that's some fucked up shit. I didn't watch the end of the beatdown video but read your post about what happened.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 05:09:47 PM »
Bobby Joe Blythes Lecture

Would love to have seen the Gracies clean house in that "dojo".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 05:10:59 PM »

Yes, Bobby Blythe and his Marines/Karatekas are FILT

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 05:15:27 PM »
Yes, Bobby Blythe and his Marines/Karatekas are FILT
Bullies...and his "student" was sloppy as well, because that mentally Ill dude was pretty damn evasive, and when he asked to dude to stop, dummy kept going, his intent was to maim or kill the dude. So obviously that was ok to Bobby, and probably was part of his teachings...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 05:39:40 PM »
dont get in the ring with a trained asian muay thai fighter

those little fuckers are nasty and will fuck your shit up

true story

I lived in Thailand for about a year and saw a few foreigners die to the hands of a couple of 120lb thai dudes.  Foreigners were drunk and acting like assholes though.  One Russian kid was pulling motorbikes out of their parking area into the street, yanking bar stools out of the bars and just sitting in the middle of the road.  This little thai guy walks up to him and tries to pull him out of the street as traffic was going nuts.  Kid mistook it for agression and took a swing, thai guy swung back and the kid was out like a light.  When he fell he cracked his head on the pavement.  Died in the hospital a few hours later.  If he had been in a western country he probably wouldn't have died, but this being Thailand and the nearest hospital I wouldn't even send my own dog, to he took a dirt nap.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 05:54:17 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
you realize this is fake right, fucking retard?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 06:02:05 PM »

The show was staged quite a bit, but that big fella is legitimately knocked unconscious.   

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »
One of the best thai boxers today happens to be Ukrainian.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 07:20:30 PM »

I knew I was a fucking retard, but I didn't know that was fake. By the way, fuck off.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 10:23:30 PM »

The greasies are frauds
T