Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 24, 2014, 08:44:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WYHI - Cool outfits or seriously why wear that?  (Read 10103 times)
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Basilie Bluestars of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 11, 2012, 01:06:32 PM »

Vissy and Peter Putnam have "things" in common.

The muscularity?
Report to moderator   Logged
Schnauzer
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 11, 2012, 01:17:37 PM »

you idiotic racists are always making claims that the Jews are promoting blacks into higher levels of society....PLEASE EXPLAIN THE REASONING BEHIND THIER DOING SO?Huh...I DON'T SEE WHAT THE JEWS GET OUT OF THIS?HuhHuhHuh?

The Jews want to control America. The downfall of the white man will allow them to take over Wall Street and the banks. Since they control the majority of the media they promote ideas that will weaken whites. Why do you think Obama and Hillary Clinton got almost all the media coverage in the run-up to the 2008 election? Why do you think Mitt Romney was the overwhelming target of media satire in the run-up to this election? Judging by the Daily Show, SNL, and the liberal media Mitt Romney is an incompetent fool. Wait, you mean to tell me the man who made himself a multi-multi-millionaire, the man who successfully governed the state of Massachusetts, the man who ran the Winter Olympics (on time and on budget, by the way), is an idiot? And the man who is a constitutional lawyer and "community activist" that is riding a huge wave of unemployment is perfect? I know from your posts you are anti-white, but surely you can see the bias in the media. It is no accident that the U.S. became the greatest country in the world in a mere 200 years. It was due to the hard work and intelligence of white men. If gays and minorities want to tear that down, fine. Your children and grand-children will pay the price.
deadz
Getbig IV

Milton "Wiggs" Wiggins III is a Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2012, 03:44:35 PM »

The muscularity?
Googly Nasser eye.

Pure Alpha
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »

Who is this? Looks like Kenny Everett

Looks like Satan Worshipper Bam Margera

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iB68MU9sRk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iB68MU9sRk</a>
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2012, 07:20:52 PM »

He's a DJ for the Love of Mike...
Successful DJ is like saying "Successful Hand Puppeteer" or "Successful Bartender".
lol

A
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2012, 08:06:38 PM »

Can't we all just get along? Cheesy
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

11 inch penis

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2012, 08:14:06 PM »

Why are so many racists allowed to swing freely on getbig? Frickin weird.

A muslim trying to silence people from speaking their minds.  Imagine that.   Roll Eyes
Schnauzer
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2012, 08:18:22 PM »

A muslim trying to silence people from speaking their minds.  Imagine that.   Roll Eyes

"a_ahmed" is so stupid he threw acid in his own face
Nomad
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »

"a_ahmed" is so stupid he threw acid in his own face

all drugs - TPPIIP
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2012, 11:22:04 PM »

The Jews want to control America. The downfall of the white man will allow them to take over Wall Street and the banks. Since they control the majority of the media they promote ideas that will weaken whites. Why do you think Obama and Hillary Clinton got almost all the media coverage in the run-up to the 2008 election? Why do you think Mitt Romney was the overwhelming target of media satire in the run-up to this election? Judging by the Daily Show, SNL, and the liberal media Mitt Romney is an incompetent fool. Wait, you mean to tell me the man who made himself a multi-multi-millionaire, the man who successfully governed the state of Massachusetts, the man who ran the Winter Olympics (on time and on budget, by the way), is an idiot? And the man who is a constitutional lawyer and "community activist" that is riding a huge wave of unemployment is perfect? I know from your posts you are anti-white, but surely you can see the bias in the media. It is no accident that the U.S. became the greatest country in the world in a mere 200 years. It was due to the hard work and intelligence of white men. If gays and minorities want to tear that down, fine. Your children and grand-children will pay the price.

just ....WOW..this is so idiotic I don't know what to say...and I am not anti-white...have no reason to be..both my girlfriends are white
Pet shop boys
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »

Once you go black, you won't go back...

Once you go Asian you don't go Caucasian.

Once you go Hispanic,your parents will panic.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH
Kwon_2
Getbig V

Basilie Bluestars of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2014, 03:12:11 PM »

Who is this? Looks like Kenny Everett

Yes, it's Kenny Vissy
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!