Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 16, 2014, 11:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WYHI - Cool outfits or seriously why wear that?  (Read 9566 times)
Euro-monster
Getbig V

Team Dutchie style!!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2012, 04:28:23 AM »

OK let me help you poor sobs out....you are talking about Doutzen Kroes.

The guy in the picture with her is a old boyfriend ..... Roll Eyes

She is happily married to Sunnery james ( a succesfull dutch dj) ..

They have a child together and are a happy couple...

HTH... Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged

?
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2012, 07:08:04 AM »

Here is your answer to the question why, for the most part black guys will ask out a white women without hesitation but white men will seldom ask out black women.  Why?  There are many reasons but one of them is beauty standards.  The ideal standard of beauty in our culture is the white female therefore men of most ethnicity will on average prefer and seek out that standard.

White guys need to stop taking the bait and replying to these threads.  Every time a white guy melts down in one of the these threads the black guys laugh their asses off at white male insecurity.

A
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2012, 07:17:58 AM »

Here is your answer to the question why, for the most part black guys will ask out a white women without hesitation but white men will seldom ask out black women.  Why?  There are many reasons but one of them is beauty standards.  The ideal standard of beauty in our culture is the white female therefore men of most ethnicity will on average prefer and seek out that standard.

White guys need to stop taking the bait and replying to these threads.  Every time a white guy melts down in one of the these threads the black guys laugh their asses off at white male insecurity.

Hahaha, at my gym there are at least a dozen latin and black girls with white guys.  Some of them always drop off their kids in the play area.  To this day it just doesn't bother me.  And don't even think about the little asian guys lusting over white and latin girls with a gym full of their women.  Roll Eyes  i can't figure out the shrimp fried rice eaters to this day.  

my younger sister did have a white boyfriend a couple of years ago, but my dad didn't seem to be appreciative of it.  then again, she still lives home at 23, and he babies her like she is still 13.  to think of it, he's chased off all her boyfriends.  Grin

anyway, all this makes you wonder what is going on in the heads of white men.  

I got Brass!
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

On MDMA in Naaldwijk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2012, 07:18:45 AM »

after reading many of Wiggs' well-written and sophisticated posts on Getbig, this white woman decided it was time to go black.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2012, 07:31:59 AM »

the outcomes of these relationships dont turn out so well

it is sad this pretty girl is going to end up dead in a dumpster

really funny...how many white men kill their wives?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2012, 07:33:36 AM »

Or drinking food-colored sugar water out of plastic bottles shaped like wooden barrels at her "chiles birfday" party.

It's feast or famine

I guess you'd prefer for her to be with a guy who wears dungaree overalls with suspenders drinking moonshine?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Kwon_2
Getbig V

HTH of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2012, 07:36:20 AM »

really funny...how many white men kill their wives?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

White men are allowed , justified and entitled to do it.

Blacks are not allowed to put a white woman in a dumpster. That's a crime.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2012, 07:36:32 AM »

I carry around cards with the number of the battered women's hotline to hand out to mudsharks in the community.

I carry cards with the nearest funeral home on it for all the white women killed by their white husbands
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2012, 07:38:03 AM »

are we talking the nordics, because they are the only pure blood whites?  look at coach and chaos, the north american whites.  one looks like a b e a n e r and the other looks like leftover, Petrified crap.

Actually the Nordics are kick-ass
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2012, 07:40:05 AM »

I carry cards with the nearest funeral home on it for all the white women killed by their white husbands

Its the lost white girl phenomenon applied to husband killers.   White men who kill their wives get press and people make money.  The media doesn't care about black people killing each other.  You can't make profitable tv movies and books  if its a black guy killing his wife. Know your audience.

A
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2012, 07:41:47 AM »

whats wrong with white guys "doutzen"?
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2012, 07:44:06 AM »

I should add, do you have any idea how easy it is for me to get with black women, and attractive ones at that?  I have passed up the opportunities, like many white men - that is why your women are NOT being stolen - nobody is that interested in them to begin with.  Having said that I would happily date an attractive black women if I met one and was single. 

Yes some white women go for Black men, no doubt because it appeals to them.   Just as some white men go for black women.   Your whole language of "stolen" really tells me you are a very insecure man.   

sensitive bastard aren't ya?Huh
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2012, 07:46:14 AM »

Here is your answer to the question why, for the most part black guys will ask out a white women without hesitation but white men will seldom ask out black women.  Why?  There are many reasons but one of them is beauty standards.  The ideal standard of beauty in our culture is the white female therefore men of most ethnicity will on average prefer and seek out that standard.

White guys need to stop taking the bait and replying to these threads.  Every time a white guy melts down in one of the these threads the black guys laugh their asses off at white male insecurity.

hahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahahahahahahaaaaaaa... ..................agreed

and you white guys need to stop obsessing about what black guys have in their pants and stop making racist threads about Black people
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2012, 07:47:19 AM »

Hahaha, at my gym there are at least a dozen latin and black girls with white guys.  Some of them always drop off their kids in the play area.  To this day it just doesn't bother me.  And don't even think about the little asian guys lusting over white and latin girls with a gym full of their women.  Roll Eyes  i can't figure out the shrimp fried rice eaters to this day.  

my younger sister did have a white boyfriend a couple of years ago, but my dad didn't seem to be appreciative of it.  then again, she still lives home at 23, and he babies her like she is still 13.  to think of it, he's chased off all her boyfriends.  Grin

anyway, all this makes you wonder what is going on in the heads of white men.  

good one Cheesy
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »

Its the lost white girl phenomenon applied to husband killers.   White men who kill their wives get press and people make money.  The media doesn't care about black people killing each other.  You can't make profitable tv movies and books  if its a black guy killing his wife. Know your audience.

thats totally true...but exposes your own racism and the racism of the white race that they don't care about murder unless its them committing it and being victims of it.....

keep going..you're digging a deeper hole for yourself
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2012, 07:51:11 AM »

dont want to hear her whine when shes been beaten up or gangraped by his friends.
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2012, 07:51:17 AM »

and you white guys need to stop obsessing about what black guys have in their pants and stop making racist threads about Black people

Agreed but unfortunately I'm not the official spokesman for Getbig white male populace.   Why can't we come together over our mutual love of muscle men in thongs.  We'll always have that.

A
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2012, 07:54:16 AM »

Agreed but unfortunately I'm not the official spokesman for Getbig white male populace.   Why can't we come together over our mutual love of muscle men in thongs.  We'll always have that.

this is true
the trainer
Getbig V

Hardcore is the only way to train

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2012, 07:54:51 AM »

The white race is slowly dying 100 years from now their will be no more white people on the planet i guess you could blame the black dick for this.
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2012, 07:56:27 AM »

The white race is slowly dying 100 years from now their will be no more white people on the planet i guess you could blame the black dick for this.

Grin Grin Grin.....lets call it "The insatiable black dick"...
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2012, 07:57:27 AM »

Actually, the douchebag white man, esp the ones in the deep south, in the USA is dying, just based that on the last presidential election.  I expect the nordics will still be in good shape.  See the world will be ok.

I got Brass!
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2012, 07:57:46 AM »

Who the fuck cares.  Let people be with who they want.
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2012, 08:05:49 AM »

Actually, the douchebag white man, esp the ones in the deep south, in the USA is dying, just based that on the last presidential election.  I expect the nordics will still be in good shape.  See the world will be ok.

I'm afraid they are congregating in states like Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.  I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't attempt succession in the next fifty years.

A
Kwon_2
Getbig V

HTH of Peace

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2012, 09:01:30 AM »

Nigs
Shockwave
Getbig V

Team Nurse Bangers

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2012, 09:13:39 AM »

This your best example of eternal beauty?  Looks like someone summoned a monster from outer space, jesus f christ.
Seriously. G_thang has questionable taste in the mixed women. That bitch is butt ass ugly.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!