Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 07:15:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WYHI - Cool outfits or seriously why wear that?  (Read 10163 times)
Nicademus
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2012, 09:51:25 PM »

And all the hispanics are sitting back laughing like what the fuck. 

Welcome to Team Mixed Blood.
Report to moderator   Logged
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 09:58:33 PM »

Dont hate.  Afro-descent, not them negros on the continent, is considered exotic to some white women.  They are also starting to realize that infusion of Afro-bloodline gives their children eternal beauty.

Not really a good example though. How does this woman possess eternal beauty? There are millions of women that look a lot better. In fact, she kind of looks like a man??? You can do better son!
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 10:00:41 PM »

The Mudshark-virus spreading further and further

white males are the ones spreading it...by being inadequate
bigjim
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »

Can a black and white actually breed together?

I thought that the lighter skinned negroids had just learnt to wash property and managed to scrub off the black?

Maybe I was wrong?  Huh
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2012, 10:03:24 PM »

Boy, its good to be black these days.....In the words of the great pastor Jerahmiah right.  A good and righteous man I might add.....THE CHICKENS ARE COMIN' HOMEEEEE TA ROOST!!!!!!!!
Haha! Keep mixing with the mudsharks till the black race is no more in the USA. There will still be whites left but no more blacks or very few. You are helping weed out the weak.

Of course you love this since you are a product of interracial union. You have to validate your own existence.
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2012, 10:04:19 PM »

Black men will always prefer and chase white women.  We can't really blame them.  Their own genetic traits are not very appealing to us or them.
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »

white males are the ones spreading it...by being inadequate
racist post reported.

And btw, when your f@ggot ass sits down in your car tomorrow, think about who gave you this wonderful technology. And also think about the words you speak and write. I am not sure your ethnical background (100% black or mixed?) but the African parts in you were thoroughly owned by white males. I don't see too many white males speaking african languages.
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2012, 10:08:53 PM »

Black men will always prefer and chase white women.  We can't really blame them.  Their own genetic traits are not very appealing to us or them.
This. Black males feel all special now that some mudsharks are looking their way. However women of any color will fuck horses, donkeys, dogs you name it. Yet brown boys act like they landed on the moon being able to fuck a white slut. Sluts will fuck anything.
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2012, 10:08:57 PM »

DJ Ruckus? Is that is the best this skinny chick can do (excuse me, model)?
She should learn from the Noami Campbell School--be crazy, date the World Heavyweight boxing Champion, be connected to movie stars, rock stars, and then end up with a Russian Billioniare. All the while weighing 120 pounds and having far less " physical assets" than a typical teenager in the Anymall USA.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2012, 10:12:39 PM »

Singer Blondie released the song Rapture in 1981(recorded in 1980). MTV started in 1981 by the Hierarchy. Check out the symbolism the Hierarchy had in Blondie's rapture video way back then when MTV first aired and tell me with a straight face these people didn't have an agenda from jump street.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g</a>
Schnauzer
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2012, 10:16:09 PM »

This. Black males feel all special now that some mudsharks are looking their way. However women of any color will fuck horses, donkeys, dogs you name it. Yet brown boys act like they landed on the moon being able to fuck a white slut. Sluts will fuck anything.

I carry around cards with the number of the battered women's hotline to hand out to mudsharks in the community.
Nicademus
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2012, 10:21:56 PM »

racist post reported.

And btw, when your f@ggot ass sits down in your car tomorrow, think about who gave you this wonderful technology.........

Leave the Asians out of this.
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2012, 10:32:44 PM »

No I don't find racism humorous on top of the fact that it's quite rampant on getbig.

It's not like we have a bodybuilding version of Russel Peters performing, just a bunch of hick redneck retard ignorants spewing anti-black this, anti-arab that, anti-islam/muslim this. Hate on Asians is a little more dormant on here. Obviously a predominantly white populated website.
Only terrorists don't think racism is funny. Are there things brother?
Dokey111
Getbig IV

Sorry dudes, Ahmo shut you down.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »

say goodbye white man
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 10:43:01 PM »

Haha! Keep mixing with the mudsharks till the black race is no more in the USA. There will still be whites left but no more blacks or very few. You are helping weed out the weak.

Of course you love this since you yourself is a product of interracial union. You have to validate your own existence.

sigh...wishful thinking....whites are going extinct in this country and in the world...there will be no more whites left pretty soon in about 300-500 years......how does it feel to be a Dinosaur???
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 10:44:41 PM »

you are contradicting yourself you idiot....white women seem to have no problem with black genetic traits.....white men are inadequate tnad their women are being stolen bot only by blacks but by hispanics, Asians, and Arabs
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 10:47:46 PM »

racist post reported.

And btw, when your f@ggot ass sits down in your car tomorrow, think about who gave you this wonderful technology. And also think about the words you speak and write. I am not sure your ethnical background (100% black or mixed?) but the African parts in you were thoroughly owned by white males. I don't see too many white males speaking african languages.

whites were slaves in different parts of the world for longer periods of history than blacks were....as for domination by white males, it seems you can only dominate when you have all of the guns and the Army behind you.....your asses are being kicked in all aspects of life.....in sports, entertainment, etc....teh Asians are doing better than you in school.....you are becoming more and more irrelevant every day.....
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 10:48:08 PM »

you are contradicting yourself you idiot....white women seem to have no problem with black genetic traits.....white men are inadequate tnad their women are being stolen bot only by blacks but by hispanics, Asians, and Arabs

are we talking the nordics, because they are the only pure blood whites?  look at coach and chaos, the north american whites.  one looks like a b e a n e r and the other looks like leftover, Petrified crap.

I got Brass!
andreisdaman
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 10:48:58 PM »

are we talking the nordics, because they are the only pure blood whites?  look at coach and chaos, the north american whites.  one looks like a b e a n e r and the other looks like leftover, Petrified crap.

Grin Grin Grin
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2012, 12:54:56 AM »

Of course you love this since you yourself is a product of interracial union. You have to validate your own existence.

As I'm sure you know, "race-mixing" is beneficial for the human species. Blacks are in large numbers everywhere outside of Africa.  I'm sure we'll be fine.
I love that I am what I am.  It's fascinating. On the outside the world see one thing but friends and family know the truth. I'm sure I've benefited through DNA from every race and I like that.

Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2012, 01:58:29 AM »

racist post reported.

meltdown.
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2012, 02:16:45 AM »

I never mentioned anything about white men or women in my post.  I talked about the black mans dissatisfaction with his own race.  Did I touch a sore spot?  You seem to have lost the power of comprehension.
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2012, 02:32:30 AM »

I should add, do you have any idea how easy it is for me to get with black women, and attractive ones at that?  I have passed up the opportunities, like many white men - that is why your women are NOT being stolen - nobody is that interested in them to begin with.  Having said that I would happily date an attractive black women if I met one and was single. 

Yes some white women go for Black men, no doubt because it appeals to them.   Just as some white men go for black women.   Your whole language of "stolen" really tells me you are a very insecure man.   
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2012, 02:44:36 AM »

where's IrishDave?
pulling weight
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2012, 02:49:02 AM »

You white wimps either need to start fighting or submit to the hierarchy.
The hierarchy is calculated in its promotion of mixed couples.

T
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!