Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 09:56:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NY to Philly  (Read 1111 times)
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« on: November 03, 2012, 10:30:22 PM »

I just drove for about 2hrs from NY to Philly to meet up with this broad. She said
Report to moderator   Logged

#
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 10:38:23 PM »

Looks ok.
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 01:05:05 PM »

F*k! Didnt get a chance to write my usual story cause she interrupted me! But anyway so last night with the broad I ended up hitting up Philly right...hurricane sandy got me horny as f*ck (no homo) but while the broad was giving me a blowjob i slapped her cheeks hard until it turned red, then i did her doggystyle with one foot on her head and i put analbeads up her ass, once i was done then in the bathroom i gave her a golden shower pissed all over her and she told me she love me already and I told her for being such a good girl and allowed me to treat her like the biggest f*cking whore of her town i'm taking her to ihop the next morning for pancakes.

- Discuss

#
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The wizard's sleeve

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 01:05:59 PM »

I see.
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 01:13:01 PM »

F*k! Didnt get a chance to write my usual story cause she interrupted me! But anyway so last night with the broad I ended up hitting up Philly right...hurricane sandy got me horny as f*ck (no homo) but while the broad was giving me a blowjob i slapped her cheeks hard until it turned red, then i did her doggystyle with one foot on her head and i put analbeads up her ass, once i was done then in the bathroom i gave her a golden shower pissed all over her and she told me she love me already and I told her for being such a good girl and allowed me to treat her like the biggest f*cking whore of her town i'm taking her to ihop the next morning for pancakes.

- Discuss
congratulations on the made up sex story
Knooger
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »

What kind of pancakes did you have?
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP little Halo

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 01:23:40 PM »

Too many carbs in pancakes, need more protein.
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 01:39:28 PM »

Tear that ass up
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 01:41:51 PM »

lol

POB
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 05:56:23 PM »

I laughed,you drove to far Cheesy
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 06:09:04 PM »

- Discuss

excellent work

Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 06:37:16 AM »

- Discuss

Did you at least pay for your mom's breakfast or did you split the check?
The.Giant
Getbig IV

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 06:44:41 AM »

- Discuss

boner inspiring. keep on keeping on.

It's Hip to be Square!
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 06:46:08 AM »

Great imagination Big Nigg
Big N
Getbig V

Veteran Fella

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 09:18:21 PM »

Part II is on it's way, give me until Monday  Grin

#
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!