Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 01, 2014, 05:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 241   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 362669 times)
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2675 on: July 08, 2013, 03:50:08 PM »

Read the first posts of this person and they put xoxox on the end of everything.  Also why did this new person not introduce themselves and give us any bio about themselves?  They just began posting in here randomly.  As they did in kranks log, trolling it up but those posts get deleted. 
hera ya karen,,i could not read it any way it was posted in pink...
Report to moderator   Logged

$
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2676 on: July 08, 2013, 03:56:35 PM »

hera ya karen,,i could not read it any way it was posted in pink...
Yep.  It was sore on the eyes...yellow and pink posts with xoxox at the end of everything.  Surely you and Donny are not the only smart ones here.  It's obvious that it's a troll.  I even saw it mentioned in the Y board that this TightBody had sent Chaos accusing pms.  Although I have no idea what about.  But what they said about me is also not true.  I never saw this person until they randomly popped up a couple of days ago and I only post on getbig forums.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2677 on: July 08, 2013, 04:09:53 PM »

Yep.  It was sore on the eyes...yellow and pink posts with xoxox at the end of everything.  Surely you and Donny are not the only smart ones here.  It's obvious that it's a troll.  I even saw it mentioned in the Y board that this TightBody had sent Chaos accusing pms.  Although I have no idea what about.  But what they said about me is also not true.  I never saw this person until they randomly popped up a couple of days ago and I only post on getbig forums.
what else is new,,,sadly you are always a target,,,i think your nice and nice to look at facially of course the body as well,,,keep coming here its always good to post around you...i like get big but my life in general is always going this is a solace from that and people can see how i train or eat or learn what type music i like ,,whatever,,when it gets stupid/juvenile i get out,,,

$
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #2678 on: July 08, 2013, 04:13:13 PM »

Did chest today.

Dumbbell flat bench 2 of 8 reps
Incline dumbbell bench 2 of 8
Flat flies                     2 of 10
Dumbbell pullover        2 of 10

Hanging leg raise 2 x max
Floor crunches 1 x 50
Pulley ab crunches 2 x 35

Took 35 minutes. Rested 5 minutes then hit the treadmill. Today's workout was a challenge due to my recovering shoulder and my calf that has stopped me from running consistently for almost 2 months. I ran a slow 10 minute mile pace then a 9 minutes mile. Ran a quarter in 8 minute pace to see if my leg would hold up. Going to do a 9 and 8 minute mile tomorrow but maybe I shouldn't push things yet. Hope to run some races in September but it all depends on injuries. I have to take it slow and short for now.

Tomorrow is back day. I change how I train a lot but I'm using this split for now. Mon-Chest, Tues-back, Wed-cardio only, Thurs-legs and friday is delt and arms. 

I spent a few years in my late 30s and early 40s running marathons and races. I got pretty serious about it and got down to some decent times. During that period though I didn't lift more than twice a week. To lift 4-5 days a week and also run enough to race decently would have destroyed me.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2679 on: July 08, 2013, 04:14:32 PM »

I spent a few years in my late 30s and early 40s running marathons and races. I got pretty serious about it and got down to some decent times. During that period though I didn't lift more than twice a week. To lift 4-5 days a week and also run enough to race decently would have destroyed me.
i thought u were young guy?

$
TightBody
« Reply #2680 on: July 08, 2013, 04:56:01 PM »

I have been instructed by Ron, not to reply to any of her threads and ignore her. As I never have responded to her threads in the first place. Thank you Ron. Smiley
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #2681 on: July 08, 2013, 05:00:49 PM »

I have never spoken to this woman in my whole entire life. All she does is follow me around and say this and that. I have never spoken to her, pm'ed her or said a single word to her. I didn't troll anything. In Kranks log, I said, great job Krank, update. It was only deleted after this woman accused me of things I never did. I am now going to report this woman because she is slandering me and defamation of character. I have made screen shots of her accusations.  

I really dont care what she says, as she is just 1 person who posts "messages". Why would I care about some random stranger. I mostly just ignore her. She can be mad and angry at me and it doesnt bother me. She is obessed me. But again, I could care less what one random person off the internet thinks about me. Sad it had to go this far with her. My husband and I will be filing charges against her as soon as I can get her contact information for defamation of character. My mother uses xoxo, so do thousands of people on the net.

I will continue to post where and what I want and continue to ignore this lady as she is just one person of millions on the net. I will let the legal stuff be done to professionals.

Please read the bold parts again, and explain us the 'logic' between them  (if there is any logic Roll Eyes ).

Since we're here to help and to support each other, after reading your posts, it seems you have a narcissistic personality disorder.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #2682 on: July 08, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »

Lol @ the lawsuit talk. Cheesy
Now, admittedly, I'm a little late to the party here, but I have yet to see a TightBody post attacking booty, whereas I see several booty posts lashing out at TightBody.
If someone could link me to TightBodys "trolling" posts of booty it might be helpful. Otherwise, from my perspective, it looks like there might just be a little jealousy from one side. TightBody, while not yet confirmed to be a woman, has the right and the ability to post here as long as the rules are followed.

Now please people, can we get back to ogling njflex?

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2683 on: July 08, 2013, 05:37:32 PM »

Now, admittedly, I'm a little late to the party here, but I have yet to see a TightBody post attacking booty, whereas I see several booty posts lashing out at TightBody.
If someone could link me to TightBodys "trolling" posts of booty it might be helpful. Otherwise, from my perspective, it looks like there might just be a little jealousy from one side. TightBody, while not yet confirmed to be a woman, has the right and the ability to post here as long as the rules are followed.

I have just stated that I didn't think this person was legitimate basing this off the earlier posts.  Why I would be jealous?  I don't even know this person but I can tell that something is not right. 
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #2684 on: July 08, 2013, 05:37:44 PM »

i thought u were young guy?

43 years young.
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2685 on: July 08, 2013, 05:47:33 PM »

I'm talking about local 5K races. I'm 54 dying to get into the 55 to 60 age group bracket. If I were training for a marathon or even a half marathon I don't know how I could lift at all. Maybe body weight exercises. If I can get in some 20 mile weeks I can get my 5K time to what is acceptable to me. If only my fragile body would cooperate.

When I was young in high school I eventually was a sprinter though I did log miles like the distance guys. I remember being able to string together low 5 minute miles and I was still getting blown out by the best. In college I just wanted to be a bodybuilder and I stayed with pure sprinter training of interval sprints. All my life I wanted to be big and now I realize how foolish it was. It's better to be a ripped and small than a perma bulker who looks amazing in tight clothes but loses the shock when the shirt comes off.

What times were you running marathons? I can't imagine running one in any decent time. I bet I would hit the wall running slow at 10 miles.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #2686 on: July 08, 2013, 06:06:12 PM »

My guess is that I am just not as serious about my diet as you are. While I watch what I eat, I don't dwell on it. I've never had a problem with gaining unwanted weight. If I have any problems or obsession about weight, it is with being too thin. When I am feeling thusly, I can't always add in some protein drinks or other healthy high protein foods to my diet without having to avoid meals with my wife. Truthfully, at almost 69 years of age, I am not dreaming (fanaticizing) about being a pro-bodybuilder. I am happy to simple be fit and healthy.

I don't have the aspiration to become a pro bber either Wink , but other than the health/performance benefits, it saves a lot of time.
Mind you, I eat 'soul food' as well, like 2 quarter pounders and a raspberry/vanilla milkshake, last weekend  Cool
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #2687 on: July 08, 2013, 06:06:23 PM »

I'm talking about local 5K races. I'm 54 dying to get into the 55 to 60 age group bracket. If I were training for a marathon or even a half marathon I don't know how I could lift at all. Maybe body weight exercises. If I can get in some 20 mile weeks I can get my 5K time to what is acceptable to me. If only my fragile body would cooperate.

When I was young in high school I eventually was a sprinter though I did log miles like the distance guys. I remember being able to string together low 5 minute miles and I was still getting blown out by the best. In college I just wanted to be a bodybuilder and I stayed with pure sprinter training of interval sprints. All my life I wanted to be big and now I realize how foolish it was. It's better to be a ripped and small than a perma bulker who looks amazing in tight clothes but loses the shock when the shirt comes off.

What times were you running marathons? I can't imagine running one in any decent time. I bet I would hit the wall running slow at 10 miles.

I got down to 3:25 in 2010 (I was 40). I weighed about 165 lbs. on the day of that race (I'm 6 foot). The weird thing is that at 165 I wasn't really ripped. (Admittedly, I wasn't watching my diet and not doing much strength training.) I feel much better, and actually look more defined, at 190 - 195, which is what I am now. People who weren't into running told me I looked terrible at 165. Ironically, hardcore runners would tell me I needed to drop 10 pounds and stop doing any weight training (pecs are really frowned upon among hardcore runners) if I wanted to get to the next level.

I was about 220 in my early to mid 20s but that was w/ help (been natural though since mid-90s).
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2688 on: July 08, 2013, 06:22:24 PM »

3:25 is fast. You must have been in amazing cardio endurance shape. Comparing your lifting shape to your marathon body is comparing apples to oranges. Two different athletic goals. I find having a goal of an okay 5K time works with lifting somewhat. Believe me if I rip a hard 5 mile training run there is no way I'm piling on the plates for squats or power cleans the day after.

My goal at my age is health, leaness and to have a little muscle. Compared to what I use to look like I was surprised by a few compliments on vacation. A 50 something woman told me I looked buff laugh out loud. Some 17 year old kid at the the hotel gym told his dad this guy trains like an animal. I'm sure any member of this board would disagree with their conclusions.
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #2689 on: July 08, 2013, 06:27:08 PM »

I wouldn't worry about anyone's opinion on this website. It's a lunatic asylum, albeit an entertaining one.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2690 on: July 08, 2013, 06:40:07 PM »

43 years young.
Cool,,,good to have u here,,only know you from galineko;s threadfest ,,,i saw you posted as well om my pic thread,much appreciated,,yes jersey shore am going in 2 wks,,but with my little girls,,i might prance around like cast did tho  Grin...

$
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2691 on: July 08, 2013, 06:41:01 PM »

Shocked,,, Grin,,i'm the galineko for the older crowd.... Kiss

$
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2692 on: July 08, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »

I wouldn't worry about anyone's opinion on this website. It's a lunatic asylum, albeit an entertaining one.
Welcome aboard. 
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2693 on: July 08, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »

NJ flex check out the Hippo slide in Wildwood on the beach. It's owned by a friend. It's a giant inflatable water slide.
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #2694 on: July 08, 2013, 07:01:12 PM »

Cool,,,good to have u here,,only know you from galineko;s threadfest ,,,i saw you posted as well om my pic thread,much appreciated,,yes jersey shore am going in 2 wks,,but with my little girls,,i might prance around like cast did tho  Grin...

Have fun. I used to go to LBI regularly and always enjoyed it.

Try not to embarrass your girls though w/ too much flexing and fist pumping.  Wink
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #2695 on: July 08, 2013, 07:01:56 PM »

Welcome aboard. 

Thx.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2696 on: July 08, 2013, 07:12:28 PM »

NJ flex check out the Hippo slide in Wildwood on the beach. It's owned by a friend. It's a giant inflatable water slide.
thats where i'm going O.T.....nice condo block from beach w/pool ,,i love the ocean tho,,,

$
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #2697 on: July 08, 2013, 07:14:25 PM »

Try not to embarrass your girls though w/ too much flexing and fist pumping.  Wink

we have been going to lbi for yrs love it there,was afraid some damage from hurricane took some away,my neighbor has house on the bay in lbi say's some areas are kinda hit,,,something different this yr,,,

$
oldtimer1
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2698 on: July 08, 2013, 07:26:05 PM »

Try not to embarrass your girls though w/ too much flexing and fist pumping.  Wink

LBI wasn't hit to hard. The southern end seemed to get the worse. Most of the houses seem fine. Beach towns like Ortley, Brick, Lavalette, and Mantoloking were hit hard. The hippo slide is on the beach in the sand.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2699 on: July 08, 2013, 07:31:20 PM »

I don't have the aspiration to become a pro bber either Wink , but other than the health/performance benefits, it saves a lot of time.
Mind you, I eat 'soul food' as well, like 2 quarter pounders and a raspberry/vanilla milkshake, last weekend  Cool

Its good to have balance and that milkshake sounds good!  We don't have flavours like that here
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 241   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!