Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 25, 2014, 01:37:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 212   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 256717 times)
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: July 18, 2013, 05:32:05 PM »

B6 effects serotoin and the nervous system probably why you fell better taking it. Good to hear you are ok. I remember walking on Bonsai at 6:00 am still got the pics.
Report to moderator   Logged
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: July 18, 2013, 05:41:06 PM »

Seriously?! We're discussing PMS here?
Yes because it affects me and my training every single month.  Hormones play a massive role with how you feel...energy levels etc.  I am a female and pms makes me feel like utter crap for a week to a week and a half leading up to my period.  I had pms for two weeks recently and that is what made me go and seek out the B6 because that is affecting me for way too long.  I can't even fit my bras including my sports bra so how am I supose to exercise?  The heaviness and pain associated with it is enough to make me feel miserable.  You men are lucky...you only have to deal with pms and constant bitching 365 days of the year  Grin  HAHA  get it?  Its a joke 
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: July 18, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »

B6 effects serotoin and the nervous system probably why you fell better taking it. Good to hear you are ok. I remember walking on Bonsai at 6:00 am still got the pics.

I am more than okay.  I went to a beauty seminar last night and won something.  So I am happy.   Smiley  Alot of people walk on the beaches very early mornings here.  I think early mornings and afternoons around 5pm are best for beach walks.  It's not hot then and better for the skin.  Hows your training been?  Have you been getting out much to ride your bike??
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: July 18, 2013, 05:48:25 PM »

Apparently when Chaos deleted posts yesterday, he also deleted my workout post.

Oops. If I'd have known I would have found it and reposted.
My bad.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: July 18, 2013, 05:51:26 PM »

I am more than okay.  I went to a beauty seminar last night and won something.  So I am happy.   Smiley  Alot of people walk on the beaches very early mornings here.  I think early mornings and afternoons around 5pm are best for beach walks.  It's not hot then and better for the skin.  Hows your training been?  Have you been getting out much to ride your bike??
What did you win? Training is ok I always lift heavy. Yea rode the bike yesterday, I always feel as my dad is riding with me on the back he gave it to me now he is dead so kinda weird.
Clavins Dad
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #2880 on: July 18, 2013, 06:10:13 PM »

3 mile run outside, 200 crunches, thinking of running/jogging/walking a marathon soon. Cheesy

How do your hormones affect your training TightBody?   Do your breasts swell so much you can't fit into your bras?  are they tender?   And what about your thighs?  Do they swell like your succulent bosom?
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: July 18, 2013, 06:24:02 PM »

Yes because it affects me and my training every single month.  Hormones play a massive role with how you feel...energy levels etc.  I am a female and pms makes me feel like utter crap for a week to a week and a half leading up to my period.  I had pms for two weeks recently and that is what made me go and seek out the B6 because that is affecting me for way too long.  I can't even fit my bras including my sports bra so how am I supose to exercise?  The heaviness and pain associated with it is enough to make me feel miserable.  You men are lucky...you only have to deal with pms and constant bitching 365 days of the year  Grin  HAHA  get it?  Its a joke 

Yup. I know your female. The pics made that pretty clear. My compliments.  Grin
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: July 18, 2013, 06:31:24 PM »

Lol

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: July 18, 2013, 06:39:35 PM »

Oops. If I'd have known I would have found it and reposted.
My bad.

Not to worry. They don't change that much and I still remembered what I'd done. Amazing isn't it? I can still remember something the next day and I am about to be 69 years old....well in a little over a month. And no 69 jokes please.  Grin
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: July 18, 2013, 06:56:21 PM »

What did you win? Training is ok I always lift heavy. Yea rode the bike yesterday, I always feel as my dad is riding with me on the back he gave it to me now he is dead so kinda weird.
I won the VIP membership to a beauty clinic worth $100.  I get free beauty treatments every season and 10 Per Cent off everything all year round.  I go there anyway so it will come in handy.   Smiley  I know you mentioned your dad and how you feel as though he is riding with you when ever you take the bike out.  It's good that this keeps your memory alive of him and he probably is with you in soul.  If you are spirtual which I know that you are then you would know he's with you, especially when you take the bike out.  
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: July 18, 2013, 06:57:36 PM »

Thank you and feel free to share anything you like here.  We discuss training and also banter back and forth, as we are a close group. 
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: July 18, 2013, 06:58:28 PM »

Not to worry. They don't change that much and I still remembered what I'd done. Amazing isn't it? I can still remember something the next day and I am about to be 69 years old....well in a little over a month. And no 69 jokes please.  Grin
That's all you are going to get Jay.....jokes about 69'ers.   Cheesy
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: July 18, 2013, 07:00:12 PM »

How do your hormones affect your training TightBody?   Do your breasts swell so much you can't fit into your bras?  are they tender?   And what about your thighs?  Do they swell like your succulent bosom?
Clavins Dad...how's your sausage hanging lately??  To the left or to the right??  Welcome aboard to the mature bunch.  I hope you are 40 plus? 
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: July 18, 2013, 07:53:32 PM »

delts..
 front press 135x12/155x10/165x8/145x10
seated db side laterals 25x12/25x12/30x10/30x10
fr raise under hand grip with pre made curl bar inner grip 40x12/50x12/60x10
rear bent raises db 30x12/35x10/40x10
2 sets finish 12 reps behind neck press on smith seated no backrest

shrugs 185x12/225x12/275x10/315 a hard 8 Tongue,,drop to 225 8 more,,,

forearms reverse cable curls and weighted rope rollups
calves standing calf raise 180x20/220x12/240x12/240x10,200x12

$
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: July 18, 2013, 08:27:26 PM »

I won the VIP membership to a beauty clinic worth $100.  I get free beauty treatments every season and 10 Per Cent off everything all year round.  I go there anyway so it will come in handy.   Smiley  I know you mentioned your dad and how you feel as though he is riding with you when ever you take the bike out.  It's good that this keeps your memory alive of him and he probably is with you in soul.  If you are spirtual which I know that you are then you would know he's with you, especially when you take the bike out.  
Cool damn I wish I had free beauty treatments you are still hot. Yea I got two motorcycles from my dad. Yea meditation keeps me calm. You seen anything around there? I am going to smoke a cigarette now.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=484801.225
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: July 18, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »

delts..
 front press 135x12/155x10/165x8/145x10
seated db side laterals 25x12/25x12/30x10/30x10
fr raise under hand grip with pre made curl bar inner grip 40x12/50x12/60x10
rear bent raises db 30x12/35x10/40x10
2 sets finish 12 reps behind neck press on smith seated no backrest

shrugs 185x12/225x12/275x10/315 a hard 8 Tongue,,drop to 225 8 more,,,

forearms reverse cable curls and weighted rope rollups
calves standing calf raise 180x20/220x12/240x12/240x10,200x12
Do you do front presses standing or seated?

MrN your thread was moved to general topics.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: July 18, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »

Damn I hate general topics, but thanks for the direction. Calvin will disagree.
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: July 18, 2013, 08:43:57 PM »

seated ...i do like sometimes standing version free bar as a finisher ..i switch with db presses as well,,,

$
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: July 18, 2013, 08:44:46 PM »

That's all you are going to get Jay.....jokes about 69'ers.   Cheesy

Just getting ready for the flaming. Some of the homophobes and more ignorant types on Getbig, have nothing better to do than make comments about my sexual adventures (I wish!). Maybe I am being paranoid and I certainly can't imagine anyone on the Mature thread saying anything that's not meant as a joke about me being 69 years old, but I suspect the news will get out anyway. Like I said, feeling a bit paranoid, I guess.

Anyway, thank goodness the bronchitis is gone because I would hate to celebrate the passing of another year feeling like crap, like I did for three weeks.

It's a bummer that you have problems with PMS. My wife has always been lucky with regards to PMS. Her big female issue was early menopause which started when she was 34 years old, right after our daughter was born. On the other hand my mom had horrible problems as did our daughter before their respective hysterectomies. My hormones have been screwed up for as long as I can remember, although guys don't get PMS, thank goodness.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: July 18, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »

Standing is best how do you prefer?
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2895 on: July 18, 2013, 08:50:15 PM »

Just getting ready for the flaming. Some of the homophobes and more ignorant types on Getbig, have nothing better to do than make comments about my sexual adventures (I wish!). Maybe I am being paranoid and I certainly can't imagine anyone on the Mature thread saying anything that's not meant as a joke about me being 69 years old, but I suspect the news will get out anyway. Like I said, feeling a bit paranoid, I guess.

Anyway, thank goodness the bronchitis is gone because I would hate to celebrate the passing of another year feeling like crap, like I did for three weeks.

It's a bummer that you have problems with PMS. My wife has always been lucky with regards to PMS. Her big female issue was early menopause which started when she was 34 years old, right after our daughter was born. On the other hand my mom had horrible problems as did our daughter before their respective hysterectomies. My hormones have been screwed up for as long as I can remember, although guys don't get PMS, thank goodness.

There's nothing to flame Jay.  But hit your wife up every week for a whole year for a 69'er.   Grin  Tell her it's to celebrate your 69th year.  I am glad to hear you are feeling well again.  Yes nothing worse than starting your birthday in not a good state..health wise.  I will get through the pms.  I loaded up massively on the B6 and I think it's starting to kick in because I don't have any tenderness in the breasts today.  Swelling is still there but at least pain is gone.  It's an excuse to eat something sweet.   Tongue  Yesterday I ate a slice of caramel slice with fresh cream.  I am meeting my best friend soon for a coffee and sweet.  
chaos
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: July 18, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »

seated ...i do like sometimes standing version free bar as a finisher ..i switch with db presses as well,,,
I mostly do standing barbell since our seated barbell is adjustable and shakes around alot, or I do seated db either on a low or high back seat.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: July 18, 2013, 08:54:07 PM »

Cool damn I wish I had free beauty treatments you are still hot. Yea I got two motorcycles from my dad. Yea meditation keeps me calm. You seen anything around there? I am going to smoke a cigarette now.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=484801.225
Don't smoke, it's very bad for you.  I love haunted houses.  When I was in SD back in 2007, I went on a tour of the Whalen House.  It's supose to be haunted.  Didn't feel any presences there though.  I will read this thread when I get back from lunch with my bestie.  I really love this topic.  I am very fasinated by ghosts and things you can't explain. 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: July 18, 2013, 08:57:55 PM »

Worked back today.

Weight 207

Nautilus rowing back, 4X12-10
Nautilus torso back, 4X12-10
Low cable rows, 3X12-10
Hammer reverse grip pull downs, 3X12-10
Hammer one armed low rows, 2X12-10
Nautilus rowing back, 3X12-10

When somewhat lighter on the resistance today, concentrating on full range controlled movements and pausing at the top of the exercise. Instead of feeling spent, I felt invigorated at the end of the routine.

I did a really stupid thing. I put the padlock on the wrong locker. When I went to get dressed, I pulled the key out of my shorts pocket only to notice there was no lock to unlock. I opened the locker I almost always use and it was empty. After a moment of panic, I realized that that locker had a black gym bag like mine in it, so I had used the next locker over. Sure enough, there was my bag and my clothes. Fortunately, most people at the gym are honest, so nothing was missing except my brain.  Grin

I was too embarrassed to ask the desk clerk if he had to cut a lock off. What's done is done.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: July 18, 2013, 09:01:06 PM »

Don't smoke, it's very bad for you.  I love haunted houses.  When I was in SD back in 2007, I went on a tour of the Whalen House.  It's supose to be haunted.  Didn't feel any presences there though.  I will read this thread when I get back from lunch with my bestie.  I really love this topic.  I am very fasinated by ghosts and things you can't explain. 
Read it its long even groink chimed in he had a experience once,tell us yours.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 212   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!