Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 12:32:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 239   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 353694 times)
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2950 on: July 19, 2013, 10:05:41 PM »

There's many hair products on the market with salt in it to add body.  They are selling it calling it "sea salt".  I was always told to wash my hair after a swim in the ocean but I stopped years and years ago because my hair never looked better after a swim in the ocean.  Also I love how it really washes out your nose.  It's good for clearing up a cold thats lingering around.  Yep skin looks amazing too...it has that glow to it. 

Damn, I wish you'd reminded me of this before Booty. Having just spent three miserable summer weeks with bronchitis and taking an antibiotic to clear up the bacterial infection of my lungs, I could have simply hit the beach. What the heck is wrong with me that I didn't remember how well that works.
Report to moderator   Logged
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2951 on: July 19, 2013, 10:06:57 PM »

Dammit I am second in line you are third Prime.

Hey, whatever happened to the age before beauty thing? (no homo)
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #2952 on: July 20, 2013, 07:40:40 AM »

A fat girl keeps calling me to train her, my experience with these is they a most times lazy and will not diet for fat loss. Most of them just want sex with a fit guy.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2953 on: July 20, 2013, 09:24:11 AM »

A fat girl keeps calling me to train her, my experience with these is they a most times lazy and will not diet for fat loss. Most of them just want sex with a fit guy.

So what are you going to decide? Are you going to train her or.....
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2954 on: July 20, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »

So what are you going to decide? Are you going to train her or.....
I will offer to but fat girls are lazy.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2955 on: July 20, 2013, 05:36:49 PM »

I will offer to but fat girls are lazy.
so you mean train her or?Huh?   
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2956 on: July 20, 2013, 06:07:14 PM »

so you mean train her or?Huh?   
Yes I will train her and give her a diet but will not have sex with her, she likes my body but hey she is going to have lose weight so later.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2957 on: July 20, 2013, 07:09:21 PM »

Yes I will train her and give her a diet but will not have sex with her, she likes my body but hey she is going to have lose weight so later.
If there is no chemistry between you then her losing body fat wont make too much difference. If there's no connection and no attraction/ chemistry then just keep her as a client
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2958 on: July 20, 2013, 07:15:51 PM »

If there is no chemistry between you then her losing body fat wont make too much difference. If there's no connection and no attraction/ chemistry then just keep her as a client
No attraction she just always asks if want a BJ sometimes I say ok sometimes not.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2959 on: July 20, 2013, 08:04:29 PM »

Didn't know you were such a pig.  Grin
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2960 on: July 20, 2013, 08:05:44 PM »

No attraction she just always asks if want a BJ sometimes I say ok sometimes not.

Ha, ha....see what I mean?
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2961 on: July 20, 2013, 08:10:43 PM »

It's not sounding very enticing. I wouldn't want to give a bj if the man wasn't wanting to give me oral as well. If the man shows no interest and doesn't make a move then I wouldn't be throwing myself at him. Hopefully this girl finds someone who returns the interest she gives to you
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2962 on: July 20, 2013, 08:16:48 PM »

It's not sounding very enticing. I wouldn't want to give a bj if the man wasn't wanting to give me oral as well. If the man shows no interest and doesn't make a move then I wouldn't be throwing myself at him. Hopefully this girl finds someone who returns the interest she gives to you

I think he was kidding.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2963 on: July 20, 2013, 08:46:56 PM »

I always give a girl oral in return so no worries.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2964 on: July 20, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »

I always give a girl oral in return so no worries.
Thats good. Things should be fair.... Balanced!
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2965 on: July 20, 2013, 09:07:11 PM »

Thats good. Things should be fair.... Balanced!
True.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2966 on: July 20, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »

True.

Not being single and on the prowl, I am feeling completely out of the loop all of a sudden. Never the less, sex is best when it is reciprocal.

This is pretty personal, but I remember the first time I devoted myself to satisfying my wife orally. Her reaction told me that I literally struck a "nerve" that she'd never realized was there before. It was an amazing feeling for me as well.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2967 on: July 20, 2013, 11:38:58 PM »

Should I drop a downer in here or just make everyone take a cold shower instead???   Cheesy  Actually I will bring a downer into this thread.  I am overly emotional and feeling very crappy mentally from my pms.  B6 does not help with seraton increases. 
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2968 on: July 21, 2013, 01:11:57 AM »

Should I drop a downer in here or just make everyone take a cold shower instead???   Cheesy  Actually I will bring a downer into this thread.  I am overly emotional and feeling very crappy mentally from my pms.  B6 does not help with seraton increases. 
Sorry sounds like you need to run around the block naked.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2969 on: July 21, 2013, 02:14:52 AM »

Sorry sounds like you need to run around the block naked.
I will go for my cardio tomorrow morning but dressed fully. 
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #2970 on: July 21, 2013, 02:21:51 AM »

I will go for my cardio tomorrow morning but dressed fully. 
Talking of cardio i will go for a run in the Woods soon, gotta work till tonight(sunday) and later i canīt be botherd. i will wear a Baseball hat so my head does not get bitten to pieces... Grin
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #2971 on: July 21, 2013, 02:23:24 AM »

Talking of cardio i will go for a run in the Woods soon, gotta work till tonight(sunday) and later i canīt be botherd. i will wear a Baseball hat so my head does not get bitten to pieces... Grin
This is from the birds as they swoop down to peck you???   Grin 
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #2972 on: July 21, 2013, 02:27:14 AM »

I am going to make a toasted cheese sandwich now. Then sit on my front porch and smoke a cigarette.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #2973 on: July 21, 2013, 02:27:44 AM »

This is from the birds as they swoop down to peck you???   Grin 
so where i run there is water too.. a river and the weird Dragon flys(things Grin) that are flying around are weird. some are like mutants... OK for an Aussie Girl maybe nothing but for a wee Scotsman like me weird. Lots of blood sucking flys....very aggressive at the Moment....because i have a shaved head they just go for it and because i am sweating...
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #2974 on: July 21, 2013, 09:45:01 AM »

Worked hams and calves last Friday. -Did all the usual exercises, using pretty much the same weight as I've been using. Decided to shorten up the rest times between sets, so I worked a little faster and got through the routine in about an hour. Did all the ham exercises first and then did calves. My calves are not as sore as last time I did this. Guess I need to step up the resistance some.

The fellow who used the hack squat prior to me is a really big and rather chunky guy. He is very strong though. He loaded so much weight on the hack squat machine I thought it was going to break....seriously. He put two 100 lb. plates and six 45's on each side with the plates held in place with straps. Then he loaded four more 45's and two 25's on the grip handles at the top. Two guys spotted him while he did reverse hack squats. I didn't count the reps.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 239   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!