Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 01:52:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 247   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 388052 times)
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3100 on: August 05, 2013, 09:52:25 PM »

Karen you are a great Woman...
so People i trained Chest today...

Parallel bar Dips 5xmax(really getting into Dips, it really shapes my chest in a way Benches do not)
Flat DB flyes 5x12
Incline BB press 5x10

i like this combination of Dips, Flys and presses. I also like Dips with push ups...you are working the chest hard too and safely as push ups are safe when exhausted. However if doing BB incline i give my chest a small ..."rest" with DB flys....now if i pre-exhaust then of course itīs diffrent.
Thank you Donny.   Kiss  I went to the doctor this morning.  Can't take this throat thing any longer.  I woke up from the pain during the night and couldn't get back to sleep.  I am on penicillan.  I will rest up for 24 hours and let the meds start working and then start training again or walking..which ever I can do. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3101 on: August 06, 2013, 03:24:51 AM »

Thank you Donny.   Kiss  I went to the doctor this morning.  Can't take this throat thing any longer.  I woke up from the pain during the night and couldn't get back to sleep.  I am on penicillin.  I will rest up for 24 hours and let the meds start working and then start training again or walking..which ever I can do. 
Reminds me of the Army Med Centre we had.. bunch of idiots. we had some civilian Doctors who worked in their too...drop Outs from the UK so they worked for the Army. I remember i had a really bad throat infection and i could hardly swallow my saliva never mind Food. I survived on soup .. anyway i went to the Med centre and this stupid woman Doctor said oh itīs OK go back to work. Anyway went to work and got sent home because i was in shit state. I went to a German Doctor who gave me Penicillin, was so strong when i pissed i smelled it Grin...after that i got better, first day back at work i was still weak and got told i was picked with a few others to represent the Regiment on a running Fitness test...i should have said i was still on medication but i did it...i struggled but passed it. I was running and was like high and could not feel my legs..i just went into a state of Zen.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3102 on: August 06, 2013, 03:29:39 AM »

remember a Girl i was with had thrush ... now i was a Young Boy of 15/16 and was enjoying the fruits of her Body. i loved oral and so i got a throat infection from her. Now i went to the local surgery, and the doctor smiled at the Nurse(who was in the room too and examined my throat) and he asked me if i had a Girlfriend...i said yes and he explained how i got it... Grin The Nurse was really sexy and smiled at me...oh but it was great times....he he... Cheesy
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3103 on: August 06, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »

Thanks I'll try these.
this Looks good i think i will try it too.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3104 on: August 06, 2013, 06:14:21 PM »

Note to everyone...I haven't got this throat infection from anybody.   Cry

Anyway, I think it's slightly better this morning.  At least I don't feel as though I am swallowing razor blades.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3105 on: August 06, 2013, 08:00:22 PM »

Note to everyone...I haven't got this throat infection from anybody.   Cry

Anyway, I think it's slightly better this morning.  At least I don't feel as though I am swallowing razor blades.
Cool..salt water or epsom salt gargle,logenz,rest.get better chickie...

$
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3106 on: August 06, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »

Cool..salt water or epsom salt gargle,logenz,rest.get better chickie...
Thank you Steve.  I am resting but not sleeping much.  Just had a protein shake with flaxseed oil.  It's my first shake in a week.  Thought I had better get back to normal eating.   Grin  I could always go to the beach and just hold my head under the water.   Tongue
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3107 on: August 06, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »

Thank you Steve.  I am resting but not sleeping much.  Just had a protein shake with flaxseed oil.  It's my first shake in a week.  Thought I had better get back to normal eating.   Grin  I could always go to the beach and just hold my head under the water.   Tongue
Smiley.shake sounds good.

$
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3108 on: August 06, 2013, 08:34:02 PM »

Smiley.shake sounds good.
It's banana flavour.   Tongue
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #3109 on: August 06, 2013, 10:30:58 PM »

Thank you Steve.  I am resting but not sleeping much.  Just had a protein shake with flaxseed oil.  It's my first shake in a week.  Thought I had better get back to normal eating.   Grin  I could always go to the beach and just hold my head under the water.   Tongue
How can you do that? I am eating chocolate cupcakes now.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3110 on: August 06, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »

How can you do that? I am eating chocolate cupcakes now.
I thought I was in the clear but then my throat got really painful again and so I had to take painkillers.  I have home made apple pie and cream.   Tongue  I don't have very good tastebuds at the moment though.  I was joking about holding my head under the water in the ocean.  If you jump in, you get full of salty water anyway. 
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #3111 on: August 06, 2013, 11:14:36 PM »

I thought I was in the clear but then my throat got really painful again and so I had to take painkillers.  I have home made apple pie and cream.   Tongue  I don't have very good tastebuds at the moment though.  I was joking about holding my head under the water in the ocean.  If you jump in, you get full of salty water anyway. 
Sorry hear it came back. I had a damn virus or something about two weeks ago stayed in bed 4 days "what does not kill us makes us stronger".

Front Squats
SL Deads
Military Press
Side Laterals
Barbell Curl
Pressdowns
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3112 on: August 06, 2013, 11:45:28 PM »

Sorry hear it came back. I had a damn virus or something about two weeks ago stayed in bed 4 days "what does not kill us makes us stronger".

Front Squats
SL Deads
Military Press
Side Laterals
Barbell Curl
Pressdowns
No it hasn't gone yet...I am taking penicillan for it.  I just didn't feel as sore in my throat during the day but then this arvo it got bad again.  I had to take painkillers.  Nice workout...I am jealous.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3113 on: August 07, 2013, 05:38:34 AM »

I love apple pie Tongue
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3114 on: August 07, 2013, 06:08:18 AM »

I love apple pie Tongue
I can't taste much at the moment because of throat.   Cry 
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #3115 on: August 07, 2013, 06:12:58 AM »

I can't taste much at the moment because of throat.   Cry 
Throw down a Vegemite sandwich.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3116 on: August 07, 2013, 06:18:12 AM »

Throw down a Vegemite sandwich.
I am drinking hot chocolate.  I can't stop coughing and I am hoping that a hot drink will sooth my dry tickly mouth.  I feel like chicken soup.  I might get some tomorrow from my fav thai place. 
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3117 on: August 07, 2013, 09:29:18 AM »

Today was legs....

seated leg press 5x10
leg extensions 4x10-15
seated leg curls 4x10-15
lunges in the Smith machine 3x8-12
calf raises on machine 5x15

abs: crunch machine / 45 mins run.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #3118 on: August 07, 2013, 02:28:39 PM »

So I go to a restaurant today I see this old rich bitch like about 60 talking down to a young girl. I wanted to go up and say ok lets say you did not have a rich husband what you then, she was not very pretty but thought she was I bet she smelled. It just pissed me off a old bitch thinking she is hot.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3119 on: August 07, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »

Today was legs....

seated leg press 5x10
leg extensions 4x10-15
seated leg curls 4x10-15
lunges in the Smith machine 3x8-12
calf raises on machine 5x15

abs: crunch machine / 45 mins run.

Today as well as yesterday was legs for me too....in  different way. I screwed things up so bad on Monday, I can barely stand, walk, lay down or sit for more then a couple of minutes before the pain kicks in. So at this moment all my focus is on my legs, well my right leg. It seems that the torn meniscus and the sciatica have decided to join forces to take me down. The hot pad, pain pills and sports cream are my friends although not very effective ones. I spend my day moving from the recliner to the bed. This is not the life I planned.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3120 on: August 07, 2013, 05:50:36 PM »

I am drinking hot chocolate.  I can't stop coughing and I am hoping that a hot drink will sooth my dry tickly mouth.  I feel like chicken soup.  I might get some tomorrow from my fav thai place. 

Normally dairy and throat problems don't mix. Tea would be a better choice.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3121 on: August 07, 2013, 05:57:34 PM »

So I go to a restaurant today I see this old rich bitch like about 60 talking down to a young girl. I wanted to go up and say ok lets say you did not have a rich husband what you then, she was not very pretty but thought she was I bet she smelled. It just pissed me off a old bitch thinking she is hot.

I live in a neighborhood where there are more than a couple of folks who think they are better then everyone else, particularly clerks in stores, such as Starbucks, thus treating them like dirt. When a young person acts rudely, one puts it down to their being immature brats. By the time someone is a senior citizen, then should have learned better behavior. Unfortunately, many folks have not.

My wife and I make a point of being friendly to people we meet. We have favorite wait staff who we regularly chat up when we go out to eat. We tip well too. These people don't make much money for sometimes demanding jobs. There are a lot of self-important people who get off on putting them down. It's disgusting.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #3122 on: August 07, 2013, 06:26:58 PM »

Normally dairy and throat problems don't mix. Tea would be a better choice.
I drank all my green tea, thats why I was going for the hot chocolates.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

« Reply #3123 on: August 07, 2013, 07:10:10 PM »

I live in a neighborhood where there are more than a couple of folks who think they are better then everyone else, particularly clerks in stores, such as Starbucks, thus treating them like dirt. When a young person acts rudely, one puts it down to their being immature brats. By the time someone is a senior citizen, then should have learned better behavior. Unfortunately, many folks have not.

My wife and I make a point of being friendly to people we meet. We have favorite wait staff who we regularly chat up when we go out to eat. We tip well too. These people don't make much money for sometimes demanding jobs. There are a lot of self-important people who get off on putting them down. It's disgusting.
I hate that, maybe they will lose their money and br put in the same position.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3124 on: August 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM »

back
pullups x3 12-15
bent over rows 185x12/205x10/225x10/135x15
low pully row,180/195/210.10/10/9
reverse hammer pulldowns worked up to 2 45's single arm reps x3 10 reps per
tbar row inner grip chest to pad 2plates and 2 plates and 10 x2 8-10 reps

weighted hypersx3x12

bi's
premade bar straight bar curls 70x12/80x10/90x10/100x6
inc db curls 30/35/35 sets 10
seated curl machine elbow on pad x4

abs

$
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 247   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!