Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 20, 2014, 07:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 251   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 409345 times)
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3450 on: October 01, 2013, 12:24:42 AM »

Spent the bulk of the day at a meeting. My knee seems fine, but what concerns me is that the rest of my right leg has issues. I only hope this is the result of favoring it for the last year. I am still trying to walk like a normal dude with limited success. Maybe I could be a muscular gimp. Kidding aside, I am so ready to see the inside of my gym. Come hell or high water, I am going to go there and do something besides hit the tanning bed tomorrow.

Did I ever mention that I have issues with being patient? Enough is enough already. I have babied myself for far too long and it is time for me to man up! Not too worry, I will try my hardest to not impact my knee(s) since I am well aware that the right knee is still on the mend, but damn, it is time for me to get back to it!

Did I forget to mention that this is the best and most honest thread ever? I feel completely confident posting here regarding the nuisances staying fit as a senior citizen. Steve inspires me to be more that I can probably be and I hope I can return the favor by representing that one is never too old to be fit.....and maybe even still a little bit hot to the ladies. Steve, before I croak, I intend to own you on leg development!
Report to moderator   Logged
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3451 on: October 01, 2013, 01:36:02 AM »

Spent the bulk of the day at a meeting. My knee seems fine, but what concerns me is that the rest of my right leg has issues. I only hope this is the result of favoring it for the last year. I am still trying to walk like a normal dude with limited success. Maybe I could be a muscular gimp. Kidding aside, I am so ready to see the inside of my gym. Come hell or high water, I am going to go there and do something besides hit the tanning bed tomorrow.

Did I ever mention that I have issues with being patient? Enough is enough already. I have babied myself for far too long and it is time for me to man up! Not too worry, I will try my hardest to not impact my knee(s) since I am well aware that the right knee is still on the mend, but damn, it is time for me to get back to it!

Did I forget to mention that this is the best and most honest thread ever? I feel completely confident posting here regarding the nuisances staying fit as a senior citizen. Steve inspires me to be more that I can probably be and I hope I can return the favor by representing that one is never too old to be fit.....and maybe even still a little bit hot to the ladies. Steve, before I croak, I intend to own you on leg development!
yes this is true Jay. peace and harmony here. Mature People and not Kids.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3452 on: October 01, 2013, 05:48:25 AM »

Grin.. Wink

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3453 on: October 01, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »

Delts +arms

Seated BB front press 4x10
Seated machine side raise 4x12
rear delt machine 4x12

Incline ez bar extensions 5x10 Superset with
BB curls 5x10

Abs Crunches with calves on bench 3xmax. Cardio 30 mins Interval on Bike.
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #3454 on: October 02, 2013, 09:41:04 AM »

Not here gentleman.....and grandpa. Smiley

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3455 on: October 02, 2013, 09:42:19 AM »

thank you egg head
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3456 on: October 02, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »

Huh

$
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3457 on: October 02, 2013, 10:01:12 AM »

Back from a week in GA and NC on Business.....long fucking week. Still trained but took a few extra days off due to the fact that I can't sleep in hotels for some reason. Steve looking great as usual. I hope everyone is healing up nicely. Ken
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3458 on: October 02, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »

Back from a week in GA and NC on Business.....long fucking week. Still trained but took a few extra days off due to the fact that I can't sleep in hotels for some reason. Steve looking great as usual. I hope everyone is healing up nicely. Ken
GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK...USED TO YOUR WORKOUTS POSTED...

$
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3459 on: October 02, 2013, 12:34:09 PM »

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK...USED TO YOUR WORKOUTS POSTED...

Will resume tomorrow....had some good workouts. New gyms=different equipment. Nice sometimes.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3460 on: October 02, 2013, 01:03:14 PM »

Will resume tomorrow....had some good workouts. New gyms=different equipment. Nice sometimes.
Great to see you back  Grin
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3461 on: October 02, 2013, 01:16:19 PM »

Great to see you back  Grin

Thank you Donny....it's nice to be home!
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3462 on: October 02, 2013, 01:21:33 PM »

Thank you Donny....it's nice to be home!
This is a place of Harmony
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3463 on: October 02, 2013, 03:29:26 PM »

and peace and love Grin
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3464 on: October 02, 2013, 07:54:19 PM »

back
pulldowns front x4 150/165/180/190 12/10/10/8
seated cable low row 180/195/200 10/10/10
tbar row pad to chest underhand grip 2 plates x10/2 plates and 10 x10/2 plates and 2 tensx10
cable row single arm x3
rope pulldowns to waist locked arms open rope back open at waist x2

weighted hypers x3

bi's
seated curl machine elbows on pad x3
stand ing dbcurls 30/40/45
seated hammer concentration curls x3
standing premade curl bar 80 lb for 2 x10/12

abs

$
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3465 on: October 02, 2013, 11:40:45 PM »

You are right, it's not like some of the other threads on Getbig. I noticed that I am not the only one trading insults with the juveniles in those other threads though. fBeen having a little fun on Getbig tonight.  Now it is time for me interact with the real folks here on the Mature thread....don't want to go to bed on a sour note.  I think "Cheerioflecks" wants to come to Oregon to throw some fists or something like that. Grin

On another note. I have some good news, my wife's recently diagnosed skin cancer has been completely removed. The doctor suggested that this should take care of it. My knee continues to heal, but the sciatica is still a big problem, causing numbness in my foot and pain in my calf and right shin. At least I have the knee pain resolved. I see the doctor on October 8th. Hopefully, I can go back to working out after that. In the meantime, I am still doing at least 100 reps of the prescribed exercises for my knee each day.

Our daughter delayed flying back to Texas for a week because of my wife's appointment today. I am taking her to the airport tomorrow morning. Her family misses her as we will when she leaves. Our son is doing errands around the house since he is a government employee who is home on furlough because of the government shutdown.

Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3466 on: October 03, 2013, 06:45:56 AM »

You are right, it's not like some of the other threads on Getbig. I noticed that I am not the only one trading insults with the juveniles in those other threads though. fBeen having a little fun on Getbig tonight.  Now it is time for me interact with the real folks here on the Mature thread....don't want to go to bed on a sour note.  I think "Cheerioflecks" wants to come to Oregon to throw some fists or something like that. Grin

On another note. I have some good news, my wife's recently diagnosed skin cancer has been completely removed. The doctor suggested that this should take care of it. My knee continues to heal, but the sciatica is still a big problem, causing numbness in my foot and pain in my calf and right shin. At least I have the knee pain resolved. I see the doctor on October 8th. Hopefully, I can go back to working out after that. In the meantime, I am still doing at least 100 reps of the prescribed exercises for my knee each day.

Our daughter delayed flying back to Texas for a week because of my wife's appointment today. I am taking her to the airport tomorrow morning. Her family misses her as we will when she leaves. Our son is doing errands around the house since he is a government employee who is home on furlough because of the government shutdown.

sounds like you have a lot going on Jay.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3467 on: October 03, 2013, 08:56:11 AM »

around all this craziness jay,is the real riches in life,evryday having breakfast with ur wife,your grandkids and your children saying hi pop  or I love you. Undecided i'm getting soft back to hardcore gym talk Grin

$
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3468 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:38 AM »

Agreed Jay....it looks like things are moving up.....sending good thoughts to your family.

4iu Seros/100 Winstrol/250 EQ/300 Sustanon

Delts/traps

Seated smith press ss one arm cable laterals up to 185 for 5
incline DB front raises ss incline DB front raises thumbs up 3 sets
Drop side laterals 45/35/25/15
Rear delt cables ss pulls to the face  3 sets
DB shrugs seated 4 sets
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3469 on: October 03, 2013, 11:22:12 AM »

Agreed Jay....it looks like things are moving up.....sending good thoughts to your family.

4iu Seros/100 Winstrol/250 EQ/300 Sustanon

Delts/traps

Seated smith press ss one arm cable laterals up to 185 for 5
incline DB front raises ss incline DB front raises thumbs up 3 sets
Drop side laterals 45/35/25/15
Rear delt cables ss pulls to the face  3 sets
DB shrugs seated 4 sets
LIKE UR STYLE...

$
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3470 on: October 03, 2013, 01:46:40 PM »

LIKE UR STYLE...

Thanks Brother
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3471 on: October 04, 2013, 12:52:22 PM »

Today i worked legs
Leg press 5x10
lunges(Smith machine) 3x8-10
seated leg curls 5x10

calf raises 5x15
crunches 3x max superset with hanging knee raises 3xmax.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #3472 on: October 04, 2013, 01:32:49 PM »

Hammer strength machines love them. Shame i do not have them at work. Still great workout. not sure about the positions throwing the hips Forward but if it works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHBb5_c20Q
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #3473 on: October 04, 2013, 02:08:56 PM »

Arm day 100mg Winstrol/4iu Serostim

Barbell 21's 3 sets
Concentration curls 3 sets
Hammer curls 3 sets
Machine preacher curls 3 sets
Tricep pushdowns 3 sets
Incline EZ curl extensions 3 sets
Dip machine 3 sets
Incline cable extensions  3 sets
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #3474 on: October 04, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »

delts
shoulder press dbells 50/55/60/60 with 45/35 drops 6/8/10 last set..
side lateral machine 70/ 80/90/100
front raise cable x3
bent over rear cable raise rear delt x3
2 set finish wide uprights for side delts

shrugs 225/275/295
rear shrugs x2

forarms weighted rope rolls
reverse curls x2
wrist curls single grip cable x3

calves 6 sets standing calf raise

$
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 251   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!