Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 21, 2014, 05:56:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 239   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 351102 times)
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4450 on: February 18, 2014, 08:04:39 AM »

TO THE POINT CLASSIC POWER STUFF NICE,,,
yeah just Basic but i like it and as i wrote before, before summer a 3 day split with a Chest/back OFF Legs..Shoulder/arms split. Hitting it with volume. Got my plans.
Report to moderator   Logged
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4451 on: February 18, 2014, 08:10:48 AM »

yeah just Basic but i like it and as i wrote before, before summer a 3 day split with a Chest/back OFF Legs..Shoulder/arms split. Hitting it with volume. Got my plans.
Cool

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4452 on: February 18, 2014, 08:13:22 AM »

Gonna be like a Beast  Grin
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4453 on: February 18, 2014, 08:29:58 AM »

Gonna be like a Beast  Grin
GOOD GOAL...

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4454 on: February 18, 2014, 08:50:19 AM »

GOOD GOAL...
i have small Zane like Joints so i am not so thick as say you but i do ok. I am not however a "Hardgainer". I will maybe post a pic in summer.. Wink
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4455 on: February 18, 2014, 09:07:19 AM »

i have small Zane like Joints so i am not so thick as say you but i do ok. I am not however a "Hardgainer". I will maybe post a pic in summer.. Wink
[/quote
BE GOOD TO SEE PROGRESS OR WHAT U BUILT UP..

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4456 on: February 18, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »

yes Steve. I am doing ok with 5x5 and i am getting stronger. Always been natural and never juiced. i know nothing about it to be Honest. I have never bothered with it. I canīt say iīm against it because i do not understand it and what it does...honest answer. I stick to my Thing and what i know.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4457 on: February 18, 2014, 09:33:02 AM »

yes Steve. I am doing ok with 5x5 and i am getting stronger. Always been natural and never juiced. i know nothing about it to be Honest. I have never bothered with it. I canīt say iīm against it because i do not understand it and what it does...honest answer. I stick to my Thing and what i know.
GOOD OUTLOOK....ITS A COIN FLIP JUICING,,SOME PEOPLE LOOK GREAT ON IT,SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOOK BETTER NATURAL THAN WHEN THEY JUICE,,ITS ALL ABOUT THE BASE ONE BUILDS PRIOR TO GOING ON AND STAYING ON TRAINING ON/OFF THAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH U KEEP'ITS POSSIBLE'AND OVER LONG TERM HOW SAFE.IF U HAD DONE BOTH CLEAN/ON YOU GET THE PERSPECTIVE BOTH WAYS.THERE'S ALWAYS THAT 'WHAT IF'SCENARIO HOW FAR CAN I TAKE MY DEVELPOMENT OR HOW STRONG ..TRAINING IS AWESOME/EATING AND GETTING RIPPED ,,,BUT TO AMASS A FREAK VERSION OF YOURSELF U HAVE TO 'USE'SOMETHING..

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4458 on: February 18, 2014, 09:46:32 AM »

GOOD OUTLOOK....ITS A COIN FLIP JUICING,,SOME PEOPLE LOOK GREAT ON IT,SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY LOOK BETTER NATURAL THAN WHEN THEY JUICE,,ITS ALL ABOUT THE BASE ONE BUILDS PRIOR TO GOING ON AND STAYING ON TRAINING ON/OFF THAT DETERMINES HOW MUCH U KEEP'ITS POSSIBLE'AND OVER LONG TERM HOW SAFE.IF U HAD DONE BOTH CLEAN/ON YOU GET THE PERSPECTIVE BOTH WAYS.THERE'S ALWAYS THAT 'WHAT IF'SCENARIO HOW FAR CAN I TAKE MY DEVELPOMENT OR HOW STRONG ..TRAINING IS AWESOME/EATING AND GETTING RIPPED ,,,BUT TO AMASS A FREAK VERSION OF YOURSELF U HAVE TO 'USE'SOMETHING..
yes i know People who do Juice and are just doing their Thing for what ever Goals. I treat everyone the same and on here too. I really am neutral on it. Some great Guys on here who use...
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #4459 on: February 18, 2014, 08:18:28 PM »

I trained natty for 33 years before I started juicing....The Test really does make you feel good. Some of the other stuff not so much.

Back/Triceps....still having a lot of problems with the right shoulder....going to stick to uni-lateral movements for a while.

125 TrenA/75Mast P/60 T-bol

Hammer pull downs uni-lateral 5/4/3/2/1 3 sets 1 plate each side
Hammer rows same 2 plates each side
Straight arm pull downs 3 sets
Life Fitness reverse grip rows 1 and 1/4 reps 3 sets

Lots of pushdowns various handles and rope drop sets
Life Fitness triceps extension 1 and 1/4 reps 3 sets
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #4460 on: February 19, 2014, 10:09:37 AM »

Delts/Traps

25mg D-bol/50mg Var

Smith machine Presses 95X20 115X20 135X15 160X12 185X8 95X25
DB Side Laterals 30X20 35X15 40X10 drop set 40/30/20/10
Front Laterals thumbs up 4X25X10
Rear Delt Cable Crossovers 3X20

5 way laterals side/front/front thumbs up/rear/side swings 50 reps 2 sets
DB Shrugs 4X80X10
Wide grip smith upright rows 2X25
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4461 on: February 19, 2014, 10:42:22 AM »

Delts/Traps

25mg D-bol/50mg Var

Smith machine Presses 95X20 115X20 135X15 160X12 185X8 95X25
DB Side Laterals 30X20 35X15 40X10 drop set 40/30/20/10
Front Laterals thumbs up 4X25X10
Rear Delt Cable Crossovers 3X20

5 way laterals side/front/front thumbs up/rear/side swings 50 reps 2 sets
DB Shrugs 4X80X10
Wide grip smith upright rows 2X25
I DO THE FRONT LATERALS THAT WAY TOO LAST WK I LIKE IT.

$
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #4462 on: February 19, 2014, 11:12:34 AM »

Wez - I admire the fact that u publish your "supplement" intake. I wish the muscle mags would have done that in the training articles when I was a kid. It would have spared me a lot of heartache. However, your protocols seem sort of random. Am I wrong? Or is that by design?
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #4463 on: February 19, 2014, 11:26:51 AM »

Wez - I admire the fact that u publish your "supplement" intake. I wish the muscle mags would have done that in the training articles when I was a kid. It would have spared me a lot of heartache. However, your protocols seem sort of random. Am I wrong? Or is that by design?

The injects are very laid out....I just changed orals if that's what you mean. I got some D-bol that I didn't really want. I usually only run Var or T-bol for orals. But since I got some..........
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

« Reply #4464 on: February 19, 2014, 11:27:51 AM »

The injects are very laid out....I just changed orals if that's what you mean. I got some D-bol that I didn't really want. I usually only run Var or T-bol for orals. But since I got some..........

Got it.
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #4465 on: February 19, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »

Got it.

My injects are simple.....Test and either 1. Primo 2. EQ 3. Tren/Mast.
I rotate the three.

orals in and out.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #4466 on: February 19, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »

A picture would be great! Why wait until summer though?

I have big Neanderthal joints. My wrist are 7 5/8" (same as the circumference of another body-part -- I wish!). Actually my ankles are fairly small, but then so are my calves. This is a good thing or I would have "krankles" like some folks do. I was 195 lbs. this morning, not as low as a couple of days ago when I was 192.5 lbs. but I am getting leaner all the time and so far, I like how it feels and looks. Let's hope that little voice in my head doesn't start telling me I am too skinny like it has in the past. I think for a guy who is just 1/4" shy of 5'11", 185 lbs. might be a good "beach body" weight for me.

Took my wife to the hospital for dialysis today. They did some labs first. It turned out that she didn't need dialysis. Yahoo! We'll see how it goes on Friday when they do labs again. We're hopeful that she is finally on the mend. She's lost over 40 lbs. in the last month since all this happened. Of course there was a time when she actually looked like an overfilled water balloon several weeks ago. Most of the weight loss is water weight. Her ankles are looking almost as skinny as mine now. She is starting to move about the house with more confidence, better balance and surefootedness. Almost two weeks laying around in a hospital bed is hard on the body. It is amazing how quickly one loses muscle tone and strength when they are doing nothing. She'll be starting home physical therapy in the next day or two.  
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4467 on: February 19, 2014, 03:04:14 PM »

A picture would be great! Why wait until summer though?

I have big Neanderthal joints. My wrist are 7 5/8" (same as the circumference of another body-part -- I wish!). Actually my ankles are fairly small, but then so are my calves. This is a good thing or I would have "krankles" like some folks do. I was 195 lbs. this morning, not as low as a couple of days ago when I was 192.5 lbs. but I am getting leaner all the time and so far, I like how it feels and looks. Let's hope that little voice in my head doesn't start telling me I am too skinny like it has in the past. I think for a guy who is just 1/4" shy of 5'11", 185 lbs. might be a good "beach body" weight for me.

Took my wife to the hospital for dialysis today. They did some labs first. It turned out that she didn't need dialysis. Yahoo! We'll see how it goes on Friday when they do labs again. We're hopeful that she is finally on the mend. She's lost over 40 lbs. in the last month since all this happened. Of course there was a time when she actually looked like an overfilled water balloon several weeks ago. Most of the weight loss is water weight. Her ankles are looking almost as skinny as mine now. She is starting to move about the house with more confidence, better balance and surefootedness. Almost two weeks laying around in a hospital bed is hard on the body. It is amazing how quickly one loses muscle tone and strength when they are doing nothing. She'll be starting home physical therapy in the next day or two.  
nice jay,,nice to hear from you...

$
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #4468 on: February 19, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »

From my experience, it is best to consult with a legitimate doctor prior to "juicing" and then follow the doctor's prescribed dosages. Some folks, have low testosterone levels. My first experience with D-bol was when my parents took me too the doctor to find out why I was so thin despite that I ate well. He determined through blood tests that I needed a boost in testosterone levels and prescribed D-bol and once weekly shots of testosterone. This was when I was 16 years old.

Currently I am on testosterone cypionate as prescribed by my urologist for low testosterone. Again, I follow his prescribed dosage. To me some "muscleheads" or musclehead wannabes who take enormous quantities of ABS in excessive dosages are simply asking for trouble. Our bodies are amazingly resilient, but everyone has some breaking point. If bodybuilding and exercise are primarily for good health, it makes no sense for people to ruin their health for the sake of bigger muscles.

The bottom line is this Donny, if you don't need ABS for medical reasons, don't take them. You are a smart man who makes good decisions. It does not surprise me that you have the position you have with regards to juicing.
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #4469 on: February 20, 2014, 12:06:52 PM »

Arms Day
100mg TrenA/100mg Mast P
pre-workout 25mg D-bol/50mg Var

Cybex One arm preacher curls 3X15
One arm rope push downs 3X15
Concentration curls 3X10X30
Skull Crushers 3X10X95
Smith Drag Curls 3X15
One arm reverse push downs 3X10
High pulley one arm forearm curls 3X10
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4470 on: February 20, 2014, 08:20:51 PM »

wed back/bi/abs

did ronnie coleman style rows bar into corner wall,short bar and row got up to 7 25's on bar did 5 sets pyramid weight up
chin ups x3 wide grip added 2 10's extra weight 12/10 reps
reverse hammer pulldown x3 used side grip palms facing in ..
low row chest to pad machine x3 got up to 210 on stack all reps 10 or over
rope pulls to waist  stretch out pull in rope to hips and squeeze x2

bi's
seated curl machine x3 12 plus on reps doing some arm stuff a bit higher reps /wez seems to like it..
inc db curls x3 30/35/35
curl bar premade 70/80/80 10 reps per..

abs
lying crunches legs propped on bench x3 30 reps per
roman chair x2

$
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4471 on: February 20, 2014, 08:31:44 PM »

delts
superset nite

front press 135 x10 with 25 lb side laterals /155x10 with 30 lb side laterals /165 with 30/175 x7 with 30's

cable bent over reverse rear delt with cable up right rows x3 and 3

behind back cable raises x3 with shrugs on hammer lying chest press 3/4/4.5 plates  then 2 sets of 20 45 lb plate per hand shrug

calves 5 sets 3 toe positions sets 20/24 reps per set

forarms ..rollups rope weighted /reverse cable behind back wrist curls/cable curl wrist curls reverse on knees.

$
Wez
Getbig IV

« Reply #4472 on: February 20, 2014, 08:42:10 PM »

real nice workouts Steve......made me want to run to the gym just reading them.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #4473 on: February 20, 2014, 09:05:08 PM »

real nice workouts Steve......made me want to run to the gym just reading them.
thanks ...mutual respect  Smiley..

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #4474 on: February 21, 2014, 01:34:30 AM »

From my experience, it is best to consult with a legitimate doctor prior to "juicing" and then follow the doctor's prescribed dosages. Some folks, have low testosterone levels. My first experience with D-bol was when my parents took me too the doctor to find out why I was so thin despite that I ate well. He determined through blood tests that I needed a boost in testosterone levels and prescribed D-bol and once weekly shots of testosterone. This was when I was 16 years old.

Currently I am on testosterone cypionate as prescribed by my urologist for low testosterone. Again, I follow his prescribed dosage. To me some "muscleheads" or musclehead wannabes who take enormous quantities of ABS in excessive dosages are simply asking for trouble. Our bodies are amazingly resilient, but everyone has some breaking point. If bodybuilding and exercise are primarily for good health, it makes no sense for people to ruin their health for the sake of bigger muscles.

The bottom line is this Donny, if you don't need ABS for medical reasons, don't take them. You are a smart man who makes good decisions. It does not surprise me that you have the position you have with regards to juicing.
thanks Jay... nothing against People who Juice just not for me.
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 [179] 180 181 ... 239   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!