Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 11:36:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 233   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 330820 times)
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #950 on: February 05, 2013, 02:05:12 PM »

Its all about sufficient Fibre, water and removal/reduction of dairy - because of the gas (I've been there myself).. As a result I had any issue in over 2 years.
YES ,,I AM VERY TUNED TO MY BODY VITAMIN/SUPPLEMENT WISE,EAT CLOSE TO SAME MAIN MEALS PER DAY,,,I EAT 3-4 FRESH FRUITS EVERY DAY AND MOST FIBER KIND FRUITS,VEGETABLES,I EAT A LOT OF WHOLE GRAINS BREAD,CRACKERS,ECT ,,,THE PROTEIN POWDERS MIGHT CAUSE SOME EXTRA DISTRESS BUT I DEAL,,,,OTHERWISE I FEEL GREAT ,,I GOT OVER IT I THINK I WAS USING SOME TOO MANY HARSH SOAPS,WIPES TO CLEAN I'M A FANATIC I GUESS,,,
Report to moderator   Logged

$
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #951 on: February 05, 2013, 11:36:58 PM »

My nose isn't bum it's just swollen which is normal this far out from surgery. I love how it looks and the fact that I haven't had any infections so it is functioning really well. My jaw I strained in the gym when I was training legs a couple of weeks ago. It still hurts but at least it's getting easier to eat. I had to eat soft foods the first week and eat really slowly.

It surprises me, Karen, that you apparently took my chiding you about your nose and jaw so seriously. Temporomandibular disorders are a serious problem which affect more women then men and can last indefinitely or eventually go away. It is good to know that you are pleased with the results of your rhinoplasty and that the swelling you frequently mention as being very troublesome is a part of the normal healing process.

What also surprises me is that you chose this topic to reply to above the topic of your laptop problems which I also offered to help you with. This tells me that your jaw and your nose are bothering you more than the resent technology dysfunctions you've experienced. How is your laptop BTW?
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #952 on: February 06, 2013, 09:43:57 AM »

Great....my rabbit just bit through my internet cable....LOL....
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #953 on: February 06, 2013, 09:46:10 AM »

using my phone...so I wanted to go running but I have to go now and get a new cable...
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #954 on: February 06, 2013, 10:19:13 AM »

BACK
HAMMER REVERSE PULLDOWN WARMED WITH 45 PER SIDE,THEN 2 PLATES PER ALTERNATED REPS BOTH HAND 6 THEN SINGLE HAND 6,WORKED 2 PLATES AND SOME 10'S PER SIDE 3X TOTALSETS AFTER WARMUP
TBAR ROW 2.5 PLATES,3 PLATES,3.5PLATES FRONT LOADED TYPE12/10/9 REPS
LOW CABLE ROW 3X 195.210,210 STACK TYPE 10/10/10
TBAR PAD TO CHEST ROW INNER GRIP 2 PLATES 10,2 PLATES 10 AND 5 .10REPS,2.5 PLATES 8..3 TOTAL
I DO A STANDING I CALL THEM PULLDOWN/PULLOVER I DO THEM IN CABLE CROSSOVER STATION FACEING STACK MOVE BACK FEW INCHES SLIGHT BEND AT WAIST STRETCH A BIT OVER SHOULDER LEVEL PULL BACK TO WAIST 3 SETS 10 NICE MOVEMENT...

WEIGHTED HYPERS
3X12 WITH 45LB PLATE

BIS
CURL BAR PREMADE 80/90/100 REPS 10/12
DB CURLS 35/40/45 DONE 6 FULL REPS AND PARTIALS FROM START POSITION TO MIDWAY HALF.. NICE PUMP
ALTERNATE HAMMERS I DO THEM CROSSING OVER INSTEAD STRAIGHT UP TURN DUMBELL SO HAND IS FACING MIRROR TOP PART HAND COME UP TO CHEST LEVEL 45/45/ SET 10...
FINISH CURLS STRAIGHT BAR CLOSE GRIP 2X 10

ABS

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #955 on: February 06, 2013, 10:36:23 AM »

BACK
HAMMER REVERSE PULLDOWN WARMED WITH 45 PER SIDE,THEN 2 PLATES PER ALTERNATED REPS BOTH HAND 6 THEN SINGLE HAND 6,WORKED 2 PLATES AND SOME 10'S PER SIDE 3X TOTALSETS AFTER WARMUP
TBAR ROW 2.5 PLATES,3 PLATES,3.5PLATES FRONT LOADED TYPE12/10/9 REPS
LOW CABLE ROW 3X 195.210,210 STACK TYPE 10/10/10
TBAR PAD TO CHEST ROW INNER GRIP 2 PLATES 10,2 PLATES 10 AND 5 .10REPS,2.5 PLATES 8..3 TOTAL
I DO A STANDING I CALL THEM PULLDOWN/PULLOVER I DO THEM IN CABLE CROSSOVER STATION FACEING STACK MOVE BACK FEW INCHES SLIGHT BEND AT WAIST STRETCH A BIT OVER SHOULDER LEVEL PULL BACK TO WAIST 3 SETS 10 NICE MOVEMENT...

WEIGHTED HYPERS
3X12 WITH 45LB PLATE

BIS
CURL BAR PREMADE 80/90/100 REPS 10/12
DB CURLS 35/40/45 DONE 6 FULL REPS AND PARTIALS FROM START POSITION TO MIDWAY HALF.. NICE PUMP
ALTERNATE HAMMERS I DO THEM CROSSING OVER INSTEAD STRAIGHT UP TURN DUMBELL SO HAND IS FACING MIRROR TOP PART HAND COME UP TO CHEST LEVEL 45/45/ SET 10...
FINISH CURLS STRAIGHT BAR CLOSE GRIP 2X 10

ABS
great workout nj..whats your real first name? i am really called Donny...
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #956 on: February 06, 2013, 10:45:34 AM »

great workout nj..whats your real first name? i am really called Donny...
STEPHEN/STEVE...

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #957 on: February 06, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »

STEPHEN/STEVE...
ok Steve.. yeah my real name is Donald but everyone calls me Donny also spelt Donnie.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #958 on: February 06, 2013, 10:50:49 AM »

Today is a rest day for me...after back i think legs would be too much for me today(as Karen pointed out one time too) the deads really fatigue my lower back.
AVBG
« Reply #959 on: February 06, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »

Back

4 sets (palms fwd) pull ups x 10-12 reps (static hold at top 2 seconds per rep)

4 sets vbar pull ups x 8 reps (exaggerated stretch at bottom 2-3 seconds per rep)

4 sets one arm db rows 120lb x 8 reps

30 min cardio recumbent bike
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #960 on: February 06, 2013, 01:15:54 PM »

Back

4 sets (palms fwd) pull ups x 10-12 reps (static hold at top 2 seconds per rep)

4 sets vbar pull ups x 8 reps (exaggerated stretch at bottom 2-3 seconds per rep)

4 sets one arm db rows 120lb x 8 reps

30 min cardio recumbent bike
I like the long stretch at the bottom of the v bar chins..i will do this next back workout. V bar chins really hit the length of the lats and you can really get a long range of motion. nice tip Alex.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #961 on: February 06, 2013, 05:55:40 PM »

STEPHEN/STEVE...

Good to know you Steve and Donny, my name is Jay.

I am not sure the Primemuscle handle suits so well me these days. It picked it a very long time ago on a whim and kind of as a joke, (prime sometimes meaning aged beef....thus aged muscle). How old is well aged when it comes to muscle? Is 68 year old muscle still considered prime muscle and opposed to one being in their prime, which for me probably was many years ago?

Well the handle stays because it is too much work to figure out everywhere on the Internet where I have left a footprint using this handle. However, "you can call me Ray or you can call me Jay but you doesn't have to call me Johnson," as was once said.

Incidentally, in my case, Jay is not short for Jason, according to my birth certificate it has always been just Jay. Not that I have a short name since I also have a middle name and last name and my suffix is III. My grandfather was so well liked that I actually have many cousins who are also named Jay after him, however my son and I are the only living family to have his full name. My late father, my son and I are all only sons. My son and his wife broke with tradition when they named their only son.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #962 on: February 06, 2013, 06:02:57 PM »

i like Jay...nice sounding... i think we can talk first names here..why not? I like to honestly read your posts and get to know you ..
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #963 on: February 06, 2013, 06:11:27 PM »

I am a very honest and straight guy and i am who i say i am..nothing to hide. not many Donalds in Celle Germany.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #964 on: February 06, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »

i like Jay...nice sounding... i think we can talk first names here..why not? I like to honestly read your posts and get to know you ..

Depending on who you ask, there might be a lot to know about me or nothing worth knowing. Anyway, I agree with being honest and Jay surely suits me better than Primemuscle. My wife likes to call me her complicated husband. I am not sure she means this as a compliment though. She has put up with me for almost 50 years. I guess that says something about both of us and fate.
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #965 on: February 06, 2013, 06:16:04 PM »

I am a very honest and straight guy and i am who i say i am..nothing to hide. not many Donalds in Celle Germany.

-Same here. I found out early in life that lying always gets you in trouble. As they say, the truth shall set you free.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #966 on: February 06, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »

Depending on who you ask, there might be a lot to know about me or nothing worth knowing. Anyway, I agree with being honest and Jay surely suits me better than Primemuscle. My wife likes to call me her complicated husband. I am not sure she means this as a compliment though. She has put up with me for almost 50 years. I guess that says something about both of us and fate.
maybe one Day we will meet.Of course i expect a great meal... Grin I have never been to the US.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #967 on: February 06, 2013, 06:19:30 PM »

-Same here. I found out early in life that lying always gets you in trouble. As they say, the truth shall set you free.
yes 100%
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #968 on: February 06, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »

maybe one Day we will meet.Of course i expect a great meal... Grin I have never been to the US.

Well when you decide to come to the U.S. keep Portland in mind as a place to visit. It would be great to meet you. Except when our daughter and family are living with us we have a large house with extra bedrooms and usually have no problem putting folks up....feeding our guests is never an issue.

Tonight we are having scampi and grits plus a vegetable (I am not sure what vegetable because my wife is cooking tonight). Last night, I fixed broccoli and beef, Chinese style, using New York steak sliced paper thin for the beef. -Served it with steamed rice. Later I ran (not literally) to the store for two slices of Tiramisu.
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #969 on: February 06, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »

Well when you decide to come to the U.S. keep Portland in mind as a place to visit. It would be great to meet you. Except when our daughter and family are living with us we have a large house with extra bedrooms and usually have no problem putting folks up....feeding them is never an issue.

Tonight we are having scampi and grits plus a vegetable (I am not sure what vegetable because my wife is cooking tonight). Last night, I fixed broccoli and beef, Chinese style, using New York steak sliced paper thin for the beef. -Served it with steamed rice. Later I ran (not literally) to the store for two slices of Tiramisu.
i got to meet your wife. she sounds great..
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #970 on: February 06, 2013, 06:33:33 PM »

alex,steve,karen,donny,jay...good group.if i forgot someone sorry....stephen john and bunch vowels is my formal name,like most italian names,,,

$
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #971 on: February 06, 2013, 06:38:33 PM »

alex,steve,karen,donny,jay...good group.if i forgot someone sorry....stephen john and bunch vowels is my formal name,like most italian names,,,

Mine is English....American English after many generations, but still English. My dad and his sisters were born in Capetown South Africa when my grandfather worked there as a dental surgeon.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #972 on: February 06, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »

side chest and legs keeping condition ,,,legs always had size but last few yrs got legs more deep seperation that took very hard dieting and some cardio to get,,,

* IMG1699.jpg (18.37 KB, 188x226 - viewed 81 times.)

* IMG1748.jpg (43.69 KB, 288x384 - viewed 92 times.)

$
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #973 on: February 06, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »

Mine is English....American English after many generations, but still English. My dad and his sisters were born in Capetown South Africa when my grandfather worked there as a dental surgeon.
thats where actress charlize theron is from,,,,cool...prime..

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #974 on: February 06, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »

thats where actress charlize theron is from,,,,cool...prime..
really is she? prime is now Jay-- first names on this thread. We are friends.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 233   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!