Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 29, 2014, 02:09:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 214   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Mature thread  (Read 260497 times)
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: January 05, 2013, 07:38:54 AM »

all i can say is you have good taste in shorts... Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 05, 2013, 07:40:09 AM »

there actually sweats lol,,,,,u follow american football?

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: January 05, 2013, 07:42:26 AM »

there actually sweats lol,,,,,u follow american football?
no i do not know anything about it. Looks like a hard sport. so what is your BF ?
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 05, 2013, 07:43:03 AM »

not really because she spoke about the injury and how it effected her training and motivation. Not the same as coming on here and writing stupid jokes. Itīs a fact of life that injuries can happen and effect training. I think itīs good to learn and find out how others deal with it.
Yes, my surgery is affecting my training and is something that I have to take into consideration when training.  I wish I had this information prior to my operation, as I would have been more prepared on what to expect.  Unfortunately I have had to learn it all on my own and from my own experience.  For example I found out that the drainage system in the nose doesn't start working until 6 months after surgery which is why I am having a big issue with swelling.  And as I am suffering from swelling at the moment, it is causing ear aches and a terrible pressure on the bridge of my nose.  I recommend for anybody who has this surgery to tape their nose prior to exercise and before bed, as anything which raises the bp will cause you to swell.  It's something I am going to have to train around as I will have it for quite a while.  It is a highly invasive surgery with a long recovery and if the surgeon breaks any bones which in my case he did, then it doubles or triples the time the swelling goes down.  That is what I learned today from my surgeons appointment.
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 05, 2013, 07:43:25 AM »

elective rhinoplasty is not a training injury Donny it's not an injury at all Roll Eyes

well she has good vibe,positive and she's liked here,,so little extra tidbits are good as well,,,and she's trained through it,,,,

$
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 05, 2013, 07:47:18 AM »

They're not boxers?  I thought they looked like underwear.   Grin
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 05, 2013, 07:47:44 AM »

no i do not know anything about it. Looks like a hard sport. so what is your BF ?
never checked i mean you love classic bbing like me ,lean with as much muscle u could build and or frame handle is key like zane our inspiration,,,u have good eye what do u think?for someone who dosen't compete anymore'me'i would say this is pretty much as i want to be at other than a tweaking in the summer..i do zero cardio to achieve this,,all diet and good balanced hard training,,,i do it drug free no less lol,,,i did cycle a bit when i was young...

$
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 05, 2013, 07:49:39 AM »

They're not boxers?  I thought they looked like underwear.   Grin
[/quote
these are boxers underwear lol,,,turning into mature wardrobe thread,,,

* IMG1385.jpg (36.77 KB, 288x384 - viewed 45 times.)

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #458 on: January 05, 2013, 07:50:08 AM »

never checked i mean you love classic bbing like me ,lean with as much muscle u could build and or frame handle is key like zane our inspiration,,,u have good eye what do u think?for someone who dosen't compete anymore'me'i would say this is pretty much as i want to be at other than a tweaking in the summer..i do zero cardio to achieve this,,all diet and good balanced hard training,,,i do it drug free no less lol,,,i did cycle a bit when i was young...
I would not lose any more weight because you look Healthy...i really am not sure but i would think about 10% ?? no doubt i am wrong Grin
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 05, 2013, 07:51:59 AM »

They're not boxers?  I thought they looked like underwear.   Grin
[/quote
these are boxers underwear lol,,,turning into mature wardrobe thread,,,

Okay I have been corrected.   Grin  I can't tell whats what, lately.   Embarrassed
lulu
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: January 05, 2013, 07:55:03 AM »

well she has good vibe,positive and she's liked here,,so little extra tidbits are good as well,,,and she's trained through it,,,,

BAH , take a poll
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 05, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »

I would not lose any more weight because you look Healthy...i really am not sure but i would think about 10% ?? no doubt i am wrong Grin
i agree just enough size /hardness/cuts,,,my legs which unless contest shape never were this lean at this bodyweight 185/190 i needed to be
170ish on stage to have legs like this now,,,i have stated here many times lunges heavy/walking or stairs version really bring in legs,,,and the heavy squats and hi rep leg presses help too,,,i would say closer to 8pct if i would guess but 10 is great ,,i need 'galineko'to assess lol,,,donny
thanx for all the positive posts ...we train for lot of reasons and look wise show our builds to our best ,,little ego and self praise is there too  Grin,,,

$
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 05, 2013, 08:02:43 AM »

Is it a goal of yours to compete Njflex?  Masters maybe? 
lulu
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: January 05, 2013, 08:04:23 AM »

survived holidays,,,if u saw what i ate few meals u be like 'steve'my real name i can't believe ur eating cookies,lot of pasta due to family'italian'but for most part kept same training days,workouts,calories/meals lol,,i'm boring,,,'donny/booty'what would u guestimate my bf pct by eye ,,,8~10 zone..

you do shrugs ?

curls ?
hrspwr1
Getbig III

flirtin with disaster everyday

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 05, 2013, 08:04:38 AM »

Stayed with my exercise all week but a couple of family gatherings crushed the diet, had a giant bacon cheeseburger yesterday that was so good.  Cheesy Just gonna walk today, lift tomorrow and boxing class starts back up Monday night.
 All in all did decent through the holidays, didn`t gain any weight, didn`t lose, and managed to keep my workout schedule.
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: January 05, 2013, 08:10:33 AM »

you do shrugs ?

curls ?
need em bigger?just one pose is what it is,,,actually quite strong in both,,,

$
Donny
Competitors II
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: January 05, 2013, 08:13:52 AM »

Stayed with my exercise all week but a couple of family gatherings crushed the diet, had a giant bacon cheeseburger yesterday that was so good.  Cheesy Just gonna walk today, lift tomorrow and boxing class starts back up Monday night.
 All in all did decent through the holidays, didn`t gain any weight, didn`t lose, and managed to keep my workout schedule.
your doing great. walking is a great form of exercise. Good enough for Steve reeves, good enough for us !
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 05, 2013, 08:14:11 AM »

Is it a goal of yours to compete Njflex?  Masters maybe? 
considered it,,,guy who dieted me yrs ago saw me he just did pro master's show nobody famous but good build for 52 ,,he could'nt believe i have maintained build so long ,,never know,,,need to practice posing and diet bit more....

$
lulu
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: January 05, 2013, 08:15:39 AM »

need em bigger?just one pose is what it is,,,actually quite strong in both,,,

jmo

more development definition would look better on you

like you said it was just one photo
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 05, 2013, 08:24:44 AM »

yeah traps could be a bit bigger ,,,bi's have shape ,,,side chest arms decent...

* IMG1069.jpg (16.55 KB, 288x216 - viewed 42 times.)

* IMG1266.jpg (80.99 KB, 1280x720 - viewed 43 times.)

$
lulu
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: January 05, 2013, 08:27:59 AM »

yeah traps could be a bit bigger ,,,bi's have shape ,,,side chest arms decent...

I concur
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 05, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »

your doing great. walking is a great form of exercise. Good enough for Steve reeves, good enough for us !
Agreed, if you can stick to your training over christmas and new years holidays then you are doing great.  
booty
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 05, 2013, 08:30:11 AM »

considered it,,,guy who dieted me yrs ago saw me he just did pro master's show nobody famous but good build for 52 ,,he could'nt believe i have maintained build so long ,,never know,,,need to practice posing and diet bit more....
I think you should go for it.  Posing...you are already doing and will need more practice but it will come and you already have the discipline when it comes to training and eating a well balanced clean diet. 
njflex
Getbig V

team guido

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 05, 2013, 08:32:32 AM »

I concur
lulu whether ur guy/girl input is welcome,,,i am not perfect ,,alway's go gym with one motivation to improve,,,

$
hrspwr1
Getbig III

flirtin with disaster everyday

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 05, 2013, 08:45:40 AM »

flex you should go for it if its something you want to do, never know how many chances you will get.
 booty I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Donny, I have found one of the things that help me the most with my mind is walking. Its a form of meditation for me, a nice long quiet walk helps me clear my mind and sharpen my focus.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 214   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!