Author Topic: Jennifer Better than Scarlett Johansson ?  (Read 36199 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Jennifer Better than Scarlett Johansson ?
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2020, 01:25:52 PM »
Heh :)

Sadly, even these days, Hollyweird chicks smoke like it's 1960 or something.  It's especially bad among white women :/

I noticed that trend in school as well.  Black gals in college rarely smoked.  With the white girls, it was about a 50/50 gamble among liberal arts students; generally, however, the very prettiest were also smokers *sigh*  It's a curious trend, but it does seem somewhat diminished in favor of vaping and marijuana use.
If she smokes she pokes.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2020, 01:38:08 PM »
The big thing for women in Hollywood is smoking and drinking tons of diet soda.

They do this to avoid eating food.

Yeah, very true.  I knew that, but I never really put two and two together as it relates to how much whites, blacks and Latinas smoke, respectively.  The latter two are much more occupied with "baby got back"; the Caucasoids seem to be the ones obsessed with being thin.  

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: March 16, 2020, 02:02:18 PM »
If she smokes she pokes.

:D

Interestingly, and purely anecdotally, I reckon I have met more smoking women who were up for a casual fuck or few, but not by a huge margin.  Some of the smallest, mousiest, clean-living librarian types turned out to be much hornier and sexually aggressive than their party girl counterparts.  

The obvious explanation is, as you say, smokers often ARE quick pokers; that dynamic leaves the seemingly innocent, shy do-gooders by the wayside, where they are sexually deprived to the point of just going nuts when they finally get some dick.  

Personally, I don't really care either way :)  Fuck a smoker?  Cool.  She can shower and brush her teeth before you have your way with her, if that's what it takes :)  One of my exes, who I thought was nuclear hot, smoked a fair amount, but when it came time to have sex, she made a concerted effort to clean herself from stem to stern.  I don't go as crazy as Matt C. does about eating pussy, but once this particular gal was clean, she tasted like peaches and cream.

So, never say never, I guess :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: March 16, 2020, 02:06:28 PM »

While smoking might help you get thinner and less healthy, diet pop will make you unhealthy and want to eat more and then you will get fat. Lot's of fat people are addicted to diet pop.

Drinking diet soda may make you gain weight, study suggests FOX News.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #179 on: March 16, 2020, 03:37:08 PM »
While smoking might help you get thinner and less healthy, diet pop will make you unhealthy and want to eat more and then you will get fat. Lot's of fat people are addicted to diet pop.

drinking diet soda has no calories so it cant make you gain weight, if you overeat as a result of drinking diet sodas you can gain weight.

Its like say breathing can make you gain weight...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »

Yep exactly, when your starving all day, every day, you gotta have something to get you through it...

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2020, 07:43:37 PM »

I'm pretty much addicted to diet soda, has helped me get and stay reasonably lean.

You can get a study conclusion to say whatever if you have enough studies, look for enough variables......

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2020, 09:01:16 PM »
drinking diet soda has no calories so it cant make you gain weight, if you overeat as a result of drinking diet sodas you can gain weight.

Its like say breathing can make you gain weight...

I did see something about artificial sweeteners faking out the body and causing insulin release or something.

But I don't care enough to go research.
Y

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 16, 2020, 09:09:28 PM »
I'm surprised that Jennifer Connelly doesnt get the credit as one of the most beautiful faces in hollywood

Better than Scarlet ?
Yes or not?

Shes very beautiful.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2020, 02:23:31 AM »
I did see something about artificial sweeteners faking out the body and causing insulin release or something.

But I don't care enough to go research.
maybe, but the fat gain still isnt the drink, its the food you eat..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2020, 02:08:43 PM »
A rise in the percent of the population who are obese coincides with an increase in the widespread use of non-caloric artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame (e.g., Diet Coke) and sucralose (e.g., Pepsi One), in food products. Both forward and reverse causalities have been proposed. While people often choose “diet” or “light” products to lose weight, research studies suggest that artificial sweeteners may contribute to weight gain.

In addition to possibly drinking diet pop or other products with artificial sweeteners, there are several widely used drugs which can cause a boost in appetite, including tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), tetracyclic antidepressants, natural or synthetic cannabinoids, first-generation antihistamines, most antipsychotics and many steroid hormones. Unwanted weight gain is one of the reasons schizophrenics quit their meds.

I'm not defending people who over indulge and as a result become obese, because it is ultimately their responsibility to maintain a healthy weight. Even though you sometimes hear overweight people claim they hardly eat anything, not eating and weight gain don't add up. Maybe they don't eat breakfast or lunch but they make up for it by snacking all day long or eating an enormous dinner including dessert. Some people maintain a hidden stash of candy or consume large quantities of alcohol in addition to a regular diet. Too much fat on one's body does not magically appear out of nowhere unless they've been impregnated by and alien and don't know it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2020, 02:26:37 PM »
A rise in the percent of the population who are obese coincides with an increase in the widespread use of non-caloric artificial sweeteners, such as aspartame (e.g., Diet Coke) and sucralose (e.g., Pepsi One), in food products. Both forward and reverse causalities have been proposed. While people often choose “diet” or “light” products to lose weight, research studies suggest that artificial sweeteners may contribute to weight gain.

In addition to possibly drinking diet pop or other products with artificial sweeteners, there are several widely used drugs which can cause a boost in appetite, including tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs), tetracyclic antidepressants, natural or synthetic cannabinoids, first-generation antihistamines, most antipsychotics and many steroid hormones. Unwanted weight gain is one of the reasons schizophrenics quit their meds.

I'm not defending people who over indulge and as a result become obese, because it is ultimately their responsibility to maintain a healthy weight. Even though you sometimes hear overweight people claim they hardly eat anything, not eating and weight gain don't add up. Maybe they don't eat breakfast or lunch but they make up for it by snacking all day long or eating an enormous dinner including dessert. Some people maintain a hidden stash of candy or consume large quantities of alcohol in addition to a regular diet. Too much fat on one's body does not magically appear out of nowhere unless they've been impregnated by and alien and don't know it.
Overweight people have no self control, Period!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2020, 02:50:07 PM »
Overweight people have no self control, Period!
Yes, but old habits are hard to break.

I quit drinking alcohol at home because it was too easy to over-indulge without realizing it. It took several tries and complete abstinence for quite awhile before I achieved lasting success (knock on wood). Now I am able to occasionally have one glass of wine instead of an entire bottle in one evening. I continue to not drink any scotch at home because I'm not confident that I wouldn't revert to having several drinks instead of just one. When I go out, one drink is enough for an evening before I switch to water or club soda.

When I was young, I was a chain smoker for 11 years. I tried to stop smoking many times before it took. I have not had a cigarette since I was 29 years old. Quitting smoking was much more difficult than learning to control my alcohol consumption. I had two weeks of withdrawal when I quit smoking. I had no withdrawal symptoms when I stopped drinking.

Drugs have never interested me. I have no desire to lose control over what I do or how I feel.