Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 22, 2014, 08:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Red Dawn trailer  (Read 1903 times)
doriancutlerman
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »

Have you even seen the original? They dont take the whole US. Its a temporary invasion of one coast.

Of course I have Smiley  I'm an eighties child Wink

But then, that was the original, which didn't involve some EMP attack.  IIRC, when the Soviets were the villains, they managed to nuke several key targets (apparently without warning, which is b.s., but hey:  it's a classic and I'm willing to suspend some disbelief for John Milius' sake alone Cheesy) and split the country in two -- along, of course, with the help of some sneaky Cuban and Nicaraguan invasion forces moving up through Mexico.

Regardless, my point stands:  whether or not the entire continental U.S. was nullified by an EMP weapon the N. Koreans don't have, U.S. submarines would make any encroachment on our soil completely bittersweet -- not even a pyrrhic victory. 

I mean, shit, the sub fleet alone's got, what, maybe a couple of gigatons worth of nukes?  North Korea is small.  Several dozen properly targeted kiloton-ranged devices would ravage their homeland beyond hope.  And it's my understanding that any large invasion force on U.S. soil is open season for nuking.  Part of that depends on the invader's proximity to very large population centers.  But a town of 100,000 Americans or less occupied by a key enemy base?  The "word," at least as I have it, is 500 kilotons, minimum.

Report to moderator   Logged
orion
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »

Hate to break it to you guys but the Asians already invaded and took over everything while you were posting on GB
bradistani
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 02:41:43 PM »

Wolverines!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqlBHSePw0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqlBHSePw0</a>

wow! what a turd  Lips sealed
JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

Dems have nothing but Emotion and the Race Card

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 02:47:19 PM »

Hate to break it to you guys but the Asians already invaded and took over everything while you were posting on GB

Lmao
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2012, 02:49:11 PM »

NOT an original thought in Hollywood
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 02:49:14 PM »

I guess we ve seen all the -shitty- movie in the trailer already...Again. You ve seen the trailer, you ve seen it all. What's the point?
Also so many cliches cut and pasted from previous sci fi movies like war of the worlds etc... It looks like a complete rip of of war of thw worlds where aliens are replaced with chinese. This is so sad, spileberg should sue them.

I d like to know how china is going to invade the US considering soon they re going to go back to the stone age once european and american economies collapse, meaning whitey wont buy their shit anymore. Lol.
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2012, 02:50:35 PM »

Time to toss all the jews out of Hollywood
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2012, 02:55:09 PM »

Time to toss all the jews out of Hollywood
Riefenstahl not included, when was the last time a quality production was made that had zero Jewish involvement?

E
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2012, 03:24:57 PM »

Riefenstahl not included, when was the last time a quality production was made that had zero Jewish involvement?

My roommate in college was Leni Riefenstahl's great great grand nephew. Same last name and all. I had no idea who she was back then until he did a report on her in his public speaking class and brought some shit from his parents place in PA.  She had just died about a year prior.  The work she did for the Olympics and Triumph of the Will were so far ahead of what anyone from that time was doing was amazing.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »

North Korea is a Hologram. They don't really exist.
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2012, 01:40:12 PM »

Just saw the preview again. Anyone think the propaganda machine is getting going again, is North Korea next on our list?
indie-lad
Getbig IV

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2012, 02:12:57 PM »

Swayze would've kicked Helmsworth's ass no problem.
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 02:19:08 PM »

just for the laugh...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCnXLlhuls" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCnXLlhuls</a>

again spielberg should sue them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!