Author Topic: Balding - Any hope to stop this process?  (Read 35726 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BALDING!!! omg :-/
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2014, 05:11:37 AM »
most women want a man and not a teenage pussy looking guy. They want to feel protected and taken by a manly bald man. To stroke and lick your head...

Yeah  right ,

the only reason most women find guys like Richard Gere, pierce Brosnan, Michael Douglas and George Clooney hot is because their Hair ...they all have shitty bellow average physiques but as long as they have "good hair" women love them .

WoooSSSHHHHHHH  monoxidil

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2014, 05:15:16 AM »
black people dont agree

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/161161/some-niggas-refuse-to-accept-hairline-defeat

hair in black guys is not really a feature... look at guys like Ronnie and Phil they don't have hair loss issues yet they shave constantly.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

juicemachine

« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2014, 05:16:32 AM »
hair in black guys is not really a feature... look at guys like Ronnie and Phil they don't have hair loss issues yet they shave constantly.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
Both Coleman and Heath have full heads of hair which they shave down, a whole different look than severely receded hair shaven down.

Yeah  right ,

the only reason most women find guys like Richard Gere, pierce Brosnan, Michael Douglas and George Clooney hot is because their Hair ...they all have shitty bellow average physiques but as long as they have "good hair" women love them .

WoooSSSHHHHHHH  monoxidil
True, their faces aren't even all that special. It all comes down to nice hair.

02:35

Deadlifted

• Getbig II
Re: Balding - Any hope to stop this process?
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2014, 12:58:08 PM »
I read u should eat fish regularly for healthy hair, more minerals than meat. I remember Jay liked to include a lot fish in his diet.
I take a ton of fish oil pills because I'm not a fan of fish, and it makes my hair really shiny in a good kinda way. Blackseed oil as well (nigella sativa). THe latter is also good for inflammation, I take the life extension black seed oil w/ 500mg curcumin extract and its more potent than aleve imo.

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2014, 01:00:42 PM »
Yeah  right ,

No, it's because they have MONEY and STATUS. End of.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Balding - Any hope to stop this process?
« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »
I've seen a lot of old people at the morgue and all have them have little to no leg hair. Your days are running out if the leg hair goes.

Ha, ha, what a delightful thought.  :D