Author Topic: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!  (Read 96083 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Jeff the Producer and Jimmy the Bull on Justin TV - what is up
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2012, 03:17:07 PM »
jeff came out as a disgruntled lover with a lot of hate but nothing of substance to say (no surprises there)

Dave breeds his boys and then dumps them like a lead balloon full of AIDS. As evidenced by Billy Guns, they don't recover. Palumbo feeds his adorable dogs some organic meat and brown rice, puts on some Barbara Streisand and eye-liner, and not a shit is given. That's how he rolls.
O

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »

I saw your name on the chat line.....guess that was an imposter

like I said, goodroom is not the sharpest tool

do you actually believe ron would log in with his own name? wise up

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2012, 03:42:30 PM »
Jeff McFarland should be doing a radio show

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Rx Muscle: the truth hurts- live 10:35 eastern
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
Sure, I'll make a note of it on my gay calendar.

;D ;D ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2012, 03:48:33 PM »
Dave breeds his boys and then dumps them like a lead balloon full of AIDS. As evidenced by Billy Guns, they don't recover. Palumbo feeds his adorable dogs some organic meat and brown rice, puts on some Barbara Streisand and eye-liner, and not a shit is given. That's how he rolls.

if this is the Babs tune that he listens to, then i must say that i'm impressed

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2012, 05:55:06 PM »

Aaron needs to address these issues. He dishes the bullshit out, yet he censors threads when he is involved.

I'm sorry Aaron but this is complete fucking bullshit. I enjoy RX above all other sites, usually lurking and posting only when I think it's something important. And, I do respect and admire what you have done with your career, listening and reading everything you have done since episode 20 of Off Topic.

However, how can you honestly sit there and not address these issues? Same with Dave, who is always silent on shit like this? I find it very ironic that you and RX have absolutely no problem covering Silvio Samuels domestic violence charges. Hell you even had the exclusive of interviewing the victim in that case on Access Bodybuilding (kudos for that). Your show, Access Bodybuilding, and Muscle Gossip Column features "behind the scenes" stories of bodybuilding and fitness, one of which stories was the story of Mark Alvisi's cocaine possession arrest. Another store was the friendship demise of Kai Greene and Oscar Arden.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2012, 06:06:40 PM »
There are a lot of stories on Aaron, but one thing I know - he loves Darielle and his newborn stuff, so don't even think of bringing that stuff up that is not true. Not cool  Family stuff is off limits, especially when it is not true. As far as him being in Connecticut, I am pretty sure he has not been there in over a year and a half, and definitely not at the Europa Connecticut contest this year.  End of story.

"Family stuff is off limits"

Oh, the irony....

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »

Aaron needs to address these issues. He dishes the bullshit out, yet he censors threads when he is involved.

This

Aaron has the old Palumbo gag order and doesn't dare post on here even though he reads this board religiously

Interesting how Dave has castrated him to the point he won't even address the fact he is being accused of cheating on his wife

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
No replay huh?
T

AVBG

« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:40 PM »

http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer THE TRUTH HURTS - Live Radio show!  We are taking your calls LIVE on air TONIGHT!  Tune in at 12:30am SHARP!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2012, 12:11:28 AM »
Nice notes, thanks  :)  Glad I did not tune in.
WARNING: LONG POST- MAY WANT TO SKIP IT NOW

fuk me goodroom you are one nasty fantasist

your description of what transpired  is a joke, and that can be backed up by anyone that was on the live show.

It seems there were about 40 listeners there. That is what jeff said and i have no reason to doubt it as it is not  cnn ratings. There were  four people that i could identify from the chat box and/or call ins: me (2nd call in), Special Ed (3rd call in), Melvin goodroom (1st call in) and groink (chatbox). Apologies for all others i have not mentioned

In the beginning: there was jeff which if i had to guess was on strong 'stimulants'. That meant it was not going to be easy getting anything coherent out of him.

Due to his state it took quite a while for anyone to get the call in number as he rambled on and on

when we finally got the number, goodroom was the first caller. He is not the smartest tool so his only real contribution was to ask jeff about the aaron's indiscretion rumor, at which point jeff chickened out. After that goodroom was going around like a headless chicken and didnt know what to say and so the call ended

I called in next (alcohol and all) and tried to be nice to jeff, threw him some soft balls, let him speak, to try to get something out of him Then I asked
1- was he fuked over because aaron is the one bringing  in the money to dave (he confirmed that aaron is the currently the earner in this 'family') , and
2-why did he and aaron have had this hate  for the last 500 years (to see what would come out)

as he ranted along:

- he repeated the story that dave had fuked him over just like blackieman fuked dave, but even more so as he now has no job, no car (dave's aquarium flooded is car-well the storm too but it sounds better)   and no place to live, since dave evicted him from the storm flooded ground floor of his house ( he is now rooming with a 21 year old-- pete aka 'the intern'- a silent rx slave)

- he confirmed that aaron is basically going to run rxhustle in the near future- and that this is long in the coming- with palumbo playing the mafia boss waiting to  be whacked by his underboss

what did jeff expect -given that the ground floor is wrecked- i dont know. Maybe to share dave's room :-)

i could see he was not going to spill the beans to me so i said my goodbyes

then special ed called in. they talked about some personal radio show hook ups  of no clear interest to other people for a few mins, then ed tried to get jeff talking about the aaron's marital indiscretion rumor, asking him straight.

again jeff  chickened out and just went on and on with double meanings etc. I give it to Ed, he tried well but to no avail as jeff is afraid either to tell the 'truth' or to commit to a lie

in the end i would rate the event low in the relevance scale because 1) jeff essentially chickened out and never substantiated the rumors about aaron and sex out of wedlock 2) jeff came out as a disgruntled lover with a lot of hate but nothing of substance to say (no surprises there)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
like I said, goodroom is not the sharpest tool

do you actually believe ron would log in with his own name? wise up

Ummm...before there was a forum, Getbig was a chat room.  Besides, I don't put anything past Ron and it would be impossible to know whether its him or not.
A

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »
where can i get Replay?? i wanna hear this. Jeff was there from the beginning with MD radio

so that is why john Romano radio show is not up. because Jeff was putting up the show

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »
and so what?
nobody listens to romano regardless of whoever is involved in producing his vpx shows. vpx uploads his one man shows 3 months after they were taped

it is all pitiful

bbing radio shows mushroomed in a bubble moment, now 'investors' took stock and no one is putting the money down

they are all loss making and production value adds nothing-that is why jeff is no longer needed (the fact that he cant be paid in rent money after his room  was trashed and that he is a schizzo doesnt help either)

erin is bringin in the money with scams like iron labs and envizion medical - that is what matters in a recession

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »
JEFF THE PRODUCE! JEFF THE PRODUCE!

AVBG

« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2012, 08:14:28 PM »
http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer The "Loyalty" of Jewbacca EXPOSED (with PROOF)  Live Call ins tonight: 11:45pm EST - THE TRUTH HURTS radio!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2012, 08:19:16 PM »
Has Palumbo been charged with insurance fraud yet for breaking his own fish tank and putting in a flood claim?

AVBG

http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer The "Loyalty" of Jewbacca EXPOSED (with PRO
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »

http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer The "Loyalty" of Jewbacca EXPOSED (with PROOF)  Live Call ins tonight: 11:45pm EST - THE TRUTH HURTS radio

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
1 sec gotta grab my vaseline.
#

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
oh dis gone beee gooo

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: November 14, 2012, 10:52:04 PM »
you know only like 5 listen to the live show. many more will download it.

tell jeff to so we can download the show.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
Jeff The Producer fired from RX MUSCLE-why???
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2012, 12:01:38 AM »
why

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Jeff The Producer fired from RX MUSCLE-why???
« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2012, 12:02:57 AM »
Because your mom gave him crabs.
P

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: Jeff The Producer fired from RX MUSCLE-why???
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2012, 12:11:19 AM »
Because your mom gave him crabs.
And now he is dead.  Very sad. Pip.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2012, 12:23:03 AM »
Palumbo once again fucks someone right up the ass. Anthony, Romano, Jeff the Produce.....the list goes on and on. But yet no one learns????

Why do people trust this douche? Same with Singerman....not one ounce of integrity and yet our fearless leader goes out of his way to defend his lies and actions. Trust me Ron....just because Aaron denies something does not make it true.

These guys are scum yet they have a huge following.

I don't fucking get it.  :-\