Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 29, 2014, 01:23:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff the Producer - Why was he fired? The Truth will come out!  (Read 30142 times)
#1GymRat
Getbig I

« Reply #375 on: November 24, 2012, 05:24:43 PM »

that last show was so sad to listen to, how about instead of insulting and taunting your viewers you tell stories and give information?
Report to moderator   Logged
Method101
Getbig V

« Reply #376 on: November 24, 2012, 05:58:53 PM »

Jews stick together and there was no more room for that greaser. Brutal Truth.
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #377 on: November 24, 2012, 06:11:10 PM »

PJ....is Osta Rx availiable anywhere in Europe? Would love to give it a try.
pj braun
Competitors
Getbig II

Contest Prep Coach

« Reply #378 on: November 24, 2012, 09:22:16 PM »

PJ....is Osta Rx availiable anywhere in Europe? Would love to give it a try.

Yes. You can get it sent to you by Orbitnutrtion.com! Use the discount code IER5 for 5% off!
AVBG
« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2012, 09:32:36 PM »

Shhhhh.... Lol

Lol x2! What did Jeff either publicly or privately ever say bad about you? Did you nail many other guy's current girlfriends?
DECABEATZ
Getbig I

« Reply #380 on: November 24, 2012, 09:52:41 PM »

JEFF JUST DO WHAT YOU DO! NOT SURE WHY YOU WERE LET GO BUT RISE ABOVE =)
TRIX
Getbig IV

If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up

« Reply #381 on: November 24, 2012, 10:02:34 PM »

He still is putting on a voice......

Very creepy. Inb4 murder
Thespritz0
Getbig IV

« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2012, 02:04:35 AM »

Thanks Bro! I must have been a bad person in a previous life or something... For all the hate I get here!

(Now some of you guys are seeing the Jeff that I already knew. Not a stable individual. No way he ever gets another job in the industry after this... And no, working with Romano on the VPX site doesn't count. Lol)

^^
I think you hit the nail on the head!  I used to be a member on the RX boards until the D.A. meltdown, which I STILL believe was engineered by Jeff (a much more respected Jeff in those days who was editing a ton of shows there, and thus had Dave's ear).  I detected the back-stab, and left then.  Hopefully Dave, Aaron, and yourself can turn things around and I and many more will come back.
P.S. We ALL miss the old feeling of the "After Hours" show...
Mensa Bob
Getbig V

KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2012, 06:57:27 AM »

so...after all the whoring abgbxblc has done to promote this "truth hurts" show have the truth hurt anyone yet or is this another one of thos shitty shows who promise more than they can give
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2012, 10:04:00 AM »

Yes. You can get it sent to you by Orbitnutrtion.com! Use the discount code IER5 for 5% off!

Nah, it would get seized at the customs. It must be sent from within the EU, but it seems there isn't a single shop in Europe who has IML stuff Sad
pj braun
Competitors
Getbig II

Contest Prep Coach

« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2012, 12:37:24 PM »

Nah, it would get seized at the customs. It must be sent from within the EU, but it seems there isn't a single shop in Europe who has IML stuff Sad

Orbit Nutrition has an EXTREMELY impressive success rate into Europe! If I were you, I'd take the small risk. Tell you what, order it, send me the tracking #, and if you don't get it, I'll refund you personally!
slate
Getbig IV

« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2012, 04:50:25 PM »

Orbit Nutrition has an EXTREMELY impressive success rate into Europe! If I were you, I'd take the small risk. Tell you what, order it, send me the tracking #, and if you don't get it, I'll refund you personally!
SARMs lol. affeman why dont you order some hydrolyze ultra water to go with that?

PJ i am interested in your proxy services. Can you send me a a couple of pounds of cocaine over to europe. Gimme the tracking number and i will pay it when i receive it
ether
Getbig IV

« Reply #387 on: November 25, 2012, 06:13:12 PM »

that last show was so sad to listen to, how about instead of insulting and taunting your viewers you tell stories and give information?

Seriously.

Who gives a shit what this intern has to say.

Spill the beans over Palumbos lying, drug dealing and backstabbing
Arons womanizing and snorting
PJs liver exploding

or go the fucc away your at about 14:59 and counting.
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #388 on: November 25, 2012, 07:08:22 PM »

SARMs lol. affeman why dont you order some hydrolyze ultra water to go with that?

They were promoted several years ago as the new miracle drug in the medical field, the muscle building effects of Test minus any of the androgenic or estrogenic side effects.

That's why I wondered big time that they were available as a suppement already b4 they're availiable as medication. But I thought why not give it a try lol
pj braun
Competitors
Getbig II

Contest Prep Coach

« Reply #389 on: November 25, 2012, 08:38:38 PM »

They were promoted several years ago as the new miracle drug in the medical field, the muscle building effects of Test minus any of the androgenic or estrogenic side effects.

That's why I wondered big time that they were available as a suppement already b4 they're availiable as medication. But I thought why not give it a try lol

You thought right. Osta-Rx has become a breakthrough product and the only Osterine out there that has been tested and is 99% pure. It's in final stage FDA testing, and a quick Internet search can show you just how promising the stuff is. No hype needed... Pubmed is all the hype we need.
affeman
Getbig V

BANNED

« Reply #390 on: November 25, 2012, 08:46:19 PM »

You thought right. Osta-Rx has become a breakthrough product and the only Osterine out there that has been tested and is 99% pure. It's in final stage FDA testing, and a quick Internet search can show you just how promising the stuff is. No hype needed... Pubmed is all the hype we need.

But not in Europe Sad

Thx for your offer man, I appreciate it, but it's not just the risk of losing my money, I'm also breaking the law by importing banned stuff from the US. I don't wanna risk an administrative penalty with a fine.

Funny, I would get RX but I got no source what-so-ever for a supplement. Grin

U know, over here in Europe you gotta proof that your product is safe b4 it hits the market, it's not like the US where the FDA has to proof it's NOT safe Grin
AVBG
« Reply #391 on: November 26, 2012, 01:57:43 PM »

THE TRUTH HURTS: Live Bodybuilding Talk Radio!  Tonight: One of the biggest names in bodybuilding joins Jeff The Producer to take your calls live!

http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer 11pm EST

ether
Getbig IV

« Reply #392 on: November 26, 2012, 02:44:56 PM »

THE TRUTH HURTS: Live Bodybuilding Talk Radio!  Tonight: One of the biggest names in bodybuilding joins Jeff The Producer to take your calls live!

http://www.justin.tv/jefftheproducer 11pm EST

AVBG tell Jeff the Intern to start spilling the beans over the deep dark secrets of RxHustle...like Dave's lies, Aron's womanizing or PJ's exploding liver....his 15 minutes is almost up.

Fuzzy Nuts
Getbig III

« Reply #393 on: November 26, 2012, 04:14:30 PM »

Jeff said, Slingerman posted as JTP on AS board and this is where their feud started. Bring on someone to back up these claims. That would give him credibility or just tell us what drug your on, that makes you talk in the funny voice.
AVBG
« Reply #394 on: November 26, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »

AVBG tell Jeff the Intern to start spilling the beans over the deep dark secrets of RxHustle...like Dave's lies, Aron's womanizing or PJ's exploding liver....his 15 minutes is almost up.

Will do! lol!
powerdome
Getbig I

« Reply #395 on: November 26, 2012, 07:49:57 PM »

Hi...can someone please post the Thanksgiving Edition of Jeffs show here?
DECABEATZ
Getbig I

« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2012, 08:51:39 PM »

i hope it play avbg!
DECABEATZ
Getbig I

« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2012, 08:58:05 PM »

AVBG I ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM LOADING STUFF ON JUSTINTV IS THERE A DOWNLOAD LINK??? CAUSE IM SURE IT WONT PLAY LIVE JUSTIN TV QUALITY IS SHIT!!!
DECABEATZ
Getbig I

« Reply #398 on: November 26, 2012, 09:01:59 PM »

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET EM JEFFFFFFF.....
DECABEATZ
Getbig I

« Reply #399 on: November 26, 2012, 09:03:34 PM »

LOOK AT ALL THESE RUMORS.................. ...........   =)
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!