Author Topic: Question for our resident Moslems.  (Read 2058 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Question for our resident Moslems.
« on: November 12, 2012, 08:13:43 AM »
I am currently working on a military installation. There is an Islamic institute on base, which I am assuming is for Moslems to worship. Now, that being said, I know that freedom of religion is one of our rights, but don't you think it is a bit counterproductive to allow Moslems in our armed forces while we are involved in a so called "holy war"? I would like the guys like achmed to reply, because if people with those views are in our armed forces, that is bad in my opinion.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question for our resident Moslems.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:16:10 AM »
I am currently working on a military installation. There is an Islamic institute on base, which I am assuming is for Moslems to worship. Now, that being said, I know that freedom of religion is one of our rights, but don't you think it is a bit counterproductive to allow Moslems in our armed forces while we are involved in a so called "holy war"? I would like the guys like achmed to reply, because if people with those views are in our armed forces, that is bad in my opinion.

If they got your back who cares what fantasy creature they worship?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 08:16:15 AM »
Not all followers of Islam are like their middle eastern counterparts. That being said, I feel like we bend over backwards to appease them these days. But that may have something to do with the fact that we seem to be killing their middle eastern brethren en-masse, so whatever.

I suppose if there is places of worship for all the other major religion, its fitting to have one for Islam as well.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 08:23:02 AM »
Not all followers of Islam are like their middle eastern counterparts. That being said, I feel like we bend over backwards to appease them these days. But that may have something to do with the fact that we seem to be killing their middle eastern brethren en-masse, so whatever.

I suppose if there is places of worship for all the other major religion, its fitting to have one for Islam as well.

How's the kid?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 01:33:03 PM »
Muslims are good at participating in violence; they worship a man who engaged in it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »
How's the kid?
Doing great. Not nearly as scary being a father as I thought it would be.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 02:58:31 PM »

Sorry to make you keep repeating yourself. I just got caught up and noticed you'd answered in two other posts. Congrats.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »
Sorry to make you keep repeating yourself. I just got caught up and noticed you'd answered in two other posts. Congrats.
NP bro. Thanks.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »

You're a Daddy? Kewl! So whadyya name the little rugrat... aftershock... tremor?  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:59 PM »
Wow Irongrip400, ...umm, you do see how your question might get you labelled as a possible extremist don't you? I mean, ... a holy war? c'mon.

I used to think that when GWB used the word "crusade" it was simply more of his cloven hoove-in-mouth syndrome acting up, ...but as we can see he was very serious.
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 07:20:14 AM »
Wow Irongrip400, ...umm, you do see how your question might get you labelled as a possible extremist don't you? I mean, ... a holy war? c'mon.

I used to think that when GWB used the word "crusade" it was simply more of his cloven hoove-in-mouth syndrome acting up, ...but as we can see he was very serious.

Not a term I came up with, I have just heard some of the people from the Middle East refer to it as one. That being said, if some believe that, then why would those types be allowed in?  Like the guy who shot all of the people at Fort Hood Texas. That was a terrorist act, whether he was alone or not.