Author Topic: Glen Beck predicted patraeus resignation 2 weeks ago.  (Read 264 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Glen Beck predicted patraeus resignation 2 weeks ago.
« on: November 12, 2012, 06:30:42 AM »
He replayed a tape of his show two weeks ago.

He said that in an effort to avoid everyone hearing about benghazi, Patraeus would take the fall, and resign.  He said there is a golden parachute job waiting for him at Princeton.  Beck also accused the embassy of being a place that moved guns, a cia safehouse, and said it might be way worse.  I dont' know where he's getting this info, i haven't seen anything on FOX about it.

So will patraeus end up being in charge of Princeton in a few months?  it's a bastion of liberal pundits and professors and obama can pull strings - patraeus gets to make millions with an easy job, he preserves obama, and embassy investigaiton ends.   Is this how it plays out?  I think so.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Glen Beck predicted patraeus resignation 2 weeks ago.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:57 AM »
He replayed a tape of his show two weeks ago.

He said that in an effort to avoid everyone hearing about benghazi, Patraeus would take the fall, and resign.  He said there is a golden parachute job waiting for him at Princeton.  Beck also accused the embassy of being a place that moved guns, a cia safehouse, and said it might be way worse.  I dont' know where he's getting this info, i haven't seen anything on FOX about it.

This was also my understanding. There is no "embassy" in Benghazi. The place in question was a "diplomatic mission", and was a bastion of all the aforementioned illicit activities and more, if my information is to be believed. Right from the start, when they chose to back AlQ against Ghaddaffi, you had to know it would eventually go down like this. I just didn't think the bloback would be so "fast & furious" {pun intended}  :P

So will patraeus end up being in charge of Princeton in a few months?  it's a bastion of liberal pundits and professors and obama can pull strings - patraeus gets to make millions with an easy job, he preserves obama, and embassy investigaiton ends.   Is this how it plays out?  I think so.

Time will tell.

What kind of a name is Patraeus anyway? Sounds like someone you'd find in a Greek bath house, or a Roman senate, not the US Army or CIA. And does this qualify him as latino?
w