Author Topic: So are steroids good or bad now?  (Read 3171 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: reading GB is confusing, are steroids good or bad now?
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 10:55:42 AM »
yeah, ive figured this out, but only after years and years of training.

its incredible we can get away with that.

when one starts out very lean, he wont get fat with this method, the suprising thing is, not even the protein "requirements" are needed.

the downside on this is, getting any leaner wont work, getting any bigger (as in real muscle) wont work, and strenght will come to a halt or decline.

but one will look the same for months.

another downside is, it sometimes takes 24hrs to get hungry again :D

That's exactly what ts like for me..I've stayed within 5 pounds of 225 for a year now....I am hardly ever truly hungry and my strength hasnt moved.

The way I see it the only way I'm getting the needle to move substantially is to take more shit...but I'm just fine looking the way I do. I'm not HUGE...but every pound on my body is quality muscle, and its like zero effort to maintain

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 10:59:01 AM »
I'll wait for Mars, our Father, to post a pic which should sum up an answer to this topic quite nicely.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
Every day....I have to

Have you thought about selling them on ebay to schmoes?

;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
Re: So are steroids good or bad now?
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 11:50:14 PM »
depends, they are good if you need HRT and have a doc that puts you on HG gear and checks your blood work regularly

bad if you use them for size, not health per say, but psychologically it is not good. It is debatable how bad each type of steroid is physically though

only thing you can do is try them your self and see if you like it

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 11:57:20 PM »
if they are not giving healrth problems

why do they give psycho problems

living the dream

going to the gym and actually getting results

not something that you can put into words that easy per say, try them and see for your self, if you like it u like it

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 05:17:34 AM »
yeah, ive figured this out, but only after years and years of training.

its incredible we can get away with that.

when one starts out very lean, he wont get fat with this method, the suprising thing is, not even the protein "requirements" are needed.

the downside on this is, getting any leaner wont work, getting any bigger (as in real muscle) wont work, and strenght will come to a halt or decline.

but one will look the same for months.

another downside is, it sometimes takes 24hrs to get hungry again :D

Agree with everything but remember, after years of training, you arn't going to get stronger or bigger anyway. Unless you are upping the dose. I just dropped down to being super lean, i was trying to make sure i ate some fats or carbs with some chicken and brocolli meals but just stopped and all the shit i was holding dropped. Still eating junk once a day, no change it was just the clean food holding water. Unbelievable the things i've learned lately.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 05:21:51 AM »
As one who has lived on both sides of the fence....Steroids are great.

8% bf year round, eat what you want and look better than EVERYONE you know, hahahaahaaaaa

So what if You smash a few cell phones in a fit of rage,because your GF didn't text you back within 24 seconds.... nothing for nothing in this world  :D
u really are a disgusting piece of shit

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 05:30:09 AM »
As one who has lived on both sides of the fence....Steroids are great.

8% bf year round, eat what you want and look better than EVERYONE you know, hahahaahaaaaa

So what if You smash a few cell phones in a fit of rage,because your GF didn't text you back within 24 seconds.... nothing for nothing in this world  :D

Unless you waited 12 seconds to send a text so she will wait double relax, girls can't make up comebacks that fast ;D

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2012, 08:32:15 AM »
Do what you want, don't post pics, and mind your business. Injectible test is good for you until you take enough to cause abnormal levels of estrogen.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 12:46:18 PM »
if your on gh,test, and tren you can not get fat. You actually have to eat icecream so you dont loose fat too fast...not a fan of being super veiny anyways ..I can get away with 1 cup of icecream a day and stay leaner than da vinci eating chicken and brocolli:D......

l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
Steroids do nothing for you..they only make your local drugdealer wealthier.. And then you see him driving around nice cars and dressed in nice clother, for sure he looks to be living comfortably enough doesnt he? Yes, its from your money.