Author Topic: After reading this - I think the entire Romney Campaign was a scam.  (Read 1712 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: After reading this - I think the entire Romney Campaign was a scam.
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »
3. Allow enormous voter fraud. 100 Ohio precincts with Obama winning 99%+ of the vote, including 44 districts in Cleveland? 59 precincts in Philadelphia where Mitt Romney got ZERO votes?

WHICH counties in OH?   Cause TWICE I have reposted this, and both times I was very quickly shown the actual numbers more like 70% obama.

Where is this list of 100 precints with zero romney votes, so that i can check each one?  Thanks!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2012, 07:19:29 PM »
33 did excuse what they did to fck over ron paul.    but at that point, it was just about uniting against obama, i think.

Yeah, I remember.  Do you regret this, 333386?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
Yeah, I remember.  Do you regret this, 333386?

I'm torn really. 

One the one hand I understand the need to show unity and not have total chaos at the convention.  However - in retrospect - i was probably wrong in that the end result was the Romneys' actions in shoving the paul supporters aside resulted in millions of less votes and possibly the election. 

Had Romney even said he would appoint Paul as Treasury Secretary or asome special position to cut the govt or some shit it would have been a good gesture. 

IMHO - looking back - Romney won so ugly in the primary process that it ended up turning off a lot of the base.  The way romeny treated paul, santorum, newt, palin, perry ended up costing romeny a shit load of votes in the end. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2012, 07:30:07 PM »
I'm torn really.  

One the one hand I understand the need to show unity and not have total chaos at the convention.  However - in retrospect - i was probably wrong in that the end result was the Romneys' actions in shoving the paul supporters aside resulted in millions of less votes and possibly the election.  

Had Romney even said he would appoint Paul as Treasury Secretary or asome special position to cut the govt or some shit it would have been a good gesture.  

IMHO - looking back - Romney won so ugly in the primary process that it ended up turning off a lot of the base.  The way romeny treated paul, santorum, newt, palin, perry ended up costing romeny a shit load of votes in the end.  

It's like you say, it seems the campaign was a scam.  Something is really fucked up with the way this went down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »
It's like you say, it seems the campaign was a scam.  Something is really fucked up with the way this went down.

I am thinking like criminal wall street scam right now like this.   Trust me - i am so upset and livid you have no idea and I think 240 may have been right all along w the Trump stuff.  

1.  Romney the RINO flip flopper uses money to destroy opponents in the primary by getting votes in obama terroritories he was never going to win in the general to obama.  

2.  Romney destroys every primary opponent w viscious tactics making people believe he will do the same vs obama

3.  Romney fools people into thinking he got religion and is now a conservative true believer  

4.  Romney creates a narrative that he is the most electable w indes and to the public.

5.  Romney wins but shoves the ron paul, palin, santorum, newt, tea party, supporters aside for the karl rove, neocon, beltway, big money types who then use the campaign to make massive $$$$$.  

6.  Romney tosses a bone to the right w Paul Ryan but Ryan is muted and really kept out of sight.  

7.  Campaign stays silent for months on end in the summer while obama is carpet bombing him.   Many on the right are like WTF!!!!  Respond damn it!   Romney allows obama to create narrative of romney being a monster.  

8.  Convention comes and its the same ole same ole.  blah blah and Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, and the base get shoved aside so that we can have more bs speeches.  

9.  47% movie emerges and creates rallying cry for the left.  No response but muddles bs.  

10.  tons of volunteers like myself are kept in the dark and have no direction at all.  I was signed up as a volunteer, but decided at the end between the incompetent campaign and Sandy to just stay put.  The GOTV and internals of the campaign were literally like a ponzi scheme.   It was all a shell game!  No plan, plan organization, nothing!   Fuck - when i asked WTF was going on w the legal street teams i got fund raising emails!  

11.  First debate Romney kills it.  Gets people pumped - tons of $$$$$$ flows it like crazy!  

12.  2nd and third debate Romney mails it in.  Why????  I have no idea other than he was gaining too much traction and was intending to lose and was playing the part.

13.  Evidence of voter fraud and other bs emerges and romney says a word why?   Because he never intended to win.  

This was all a huge scam to fleece donors of huge $$$$, create false hopes in the minds of well intended people who really wanted to see obama gone, create just enough buzz to keep the GOP control of the house of reps, and enrich a few of these well connected beltway scum.  

Do I feel played, betrayed, pissed off, etc?  YES!!!!  

Did Romney ever make overtures to the paul, palin , tea party, crowd who won the gop control in 2010?  NO!  

Did Romney ever call in to Rush, Levin, Savage, etc?  NO!  

Did Romney ever repudiate the bs from the beltway RINO's?  NO!  

Sorry - the more i think about this in toto - the more I think this was all an elaborate scam.  

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 08:12:37 PM »
I am thinking like criminal wall street scam right now like this.   Trust me - i am so upset and livid you have no idea and I think 240 may have been right all along w the Trump stuff.  

1.  Romney the RINO flip flopper uses money to destroy opponents in the primary by getting votes in obama terroritories he was never going to win in the general to obama.  

2.  Romney destroys every primary opponent w viscious tactics making people believe he will do the same vs obama

3.  Romney fools people into thinking he got religion and is now a conservative true believer  

4.  Romney creates a narrative that he is the most electable w indes and to the public.

5.  Romney wins but shoves the ron paul, palin, santorum, newt, tea party, supporters aside for the karl rove, neocon, beltway, big money types who then use the campaign to make massive $$$$$.  

6.  Romney tosses a bone to the right w Paul Ryan but Ryan is muted and really kept out of sight.  

7.  Campaign stays silent for months on end in the summer while obama is carpet bombing him.   Many on the right are like WTF!!!!  Respond damn it!   Romney allows obama to create narrative of romney being a monster.  

8.  Convention comes and its the same ole same ole.  blah blah and Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, and the base get shoved aside so that we can have more bs speeches.  

9.  47% movie emerges and creates rallying cry for the left.  No response but muddles bs.  

10.  tons of volunteers like myself are kept in the dark and have no direction at all.  I was signed up as a volunteer, but decided at the end between the incompetent campaign and Sandy to just stay put.  The GOTV and internals of the campaign were literally like a ponzi scheme.   It was all a shell game!  No plan, plan organization, nothing!   Fuck - when i asked WTF was going on w the legal street teams i got fund raising emails!  

11.  First debate Romney kills it.  Gets people pumped - tons of $$$$$$ flows it like crazy!  

12.  2nd and third debate Romney mails it in.  Why????  I have no idea other than he was gaining too much traction and was intending to lose and was playing the part.

13.  Evidence of voter fraud and other bs emerges and romney says a word why?   Because he never intended to win.  

This was all a huge scam to fleece donors of huge $$$$, create false hopes in the minds of well intended people who really wanted to see obama gone, create just enough buzz to keep the GOP control of the house of reps, and enrich a few of these well connected beltway scum.  

Do I feel played, betrayed, pissed off, etc?  YES!!!!  

Did Romney ever make overtures to the paul, palin , tea party, crowd who won the gop control in 2010?  NO!  

Did Romney ever call in to Rush, Levin, Savage, etc?  NO!  

Did Romney ever repudiate the bs from the beltway RINO's?  NO!  

Sorry - the more i think about this in toto - the more I think this was all an elaborate scam.  

Welcome back I know that one hurt

This is a start for republican rebuilding:

1- nominate a guy who is sincere and likeable that people will trust and believe he has their best interest at heart

2- no cuts to social security or Medicare period. People paid in, they deserved to collect or defer that $ to their own retirement account

3- no getting rid of the mortgage deduction period

4- her body her choice

5- call it something other than marriage if you want, but gays should get same benefits as married couples

6- immigration, what?i don't know it's  a tuff one. I personally would be open to the dream act (kids brought here when they were 1 or 2) if they have a degree,no criminal record, and good credit. Charge them a 50k fine and they can't sponsor anyone till the fine is paid in full. I personally am against blanket amnesty, I think it sends the wrong message to people who have done it right.

7- whatever your stance is stick to it. Saying different things to different audiences makes you a liar. People don't trust liars...

Next few years should be interesting. I really don't think people are trilled with Obama, they just felt they had a better chance of keeping what they have with him over Romney.

Side note any public assistance should require mandatory drug testing. You fail you lose your benefits. With the new health care law here it should pay for itself and prob would save the government money...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2012, 09:59:54 PM »
I like the results= legit.

I don't like the results= conspiracy.

Yeah, we already know. You don't have to post anything anymore.
G

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2012, 10:00:32 PM »
I've got to admit, 3333386.  You've got me thinking about this in a new way.  The big picture is really starting to fuck with my head, and I don't like it one bit.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2012, 09:16:44 AM »
I heard bush trained the 9/11 terrorist's in his own cessna.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2012, 03:50:34 PM »
33 is out to lunch.

Romney got handled the last debates because he lied during the first one and obama was not prepared to debate a blatant liar.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2012, 10:03:38 PM »
Its all a dog and phony show. Someone should start a pool on how many hot Hispanics chicks Fox News will now hire. As if they just found out 50,000 Hispanics a month are turning 18. Information that's been known for decades.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2012, 04:03:23 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]