Author Topic: if capitalism worked, everyone should be rich by now  (Read 31745 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: if capitalism worked, everyone should be rich by now
« Reply #225 on: November 11, 2012, 09:22:54 PM »
Oh, well if you're certain...
I lol'd.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #226 on: November 11, 2012, 09:24:01 PM »
Your obviously a PUSSY.  That's number one.  Number two, you offered nothing to my central point regarding Canadian family members who've gotten great service from the Canadian Health System.  Keep trying BITCH!

give me your address.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: November 11, 2012, 09:25:54 PM »
el=0

Look up this link and get an unbiased accountants opinion on USA type Capitalism, the current position, how you got there, how you wont fix it, basically its a model followed by all western countries and shows why capitalism is failing.

Your like a bunch of dumb school kids, no wonder your politicians find it so easy to manipulate you. Its based on the current budget and prior actual budgets, self explains all relevant points of this thread and backs it up with actual facts, its neither biased towards democrat or republican, just a self explanatory pilot to explain things you don't understand, but you like to talk about, as if you do.  :D

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: November 11, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »
I haven't looked through the thread at all but thanks for filling me in.

Maybe it's different in other provinces but here in Ontario it hasn't been a good experience for me wrt this country's health care system. I'm currently in the largest city in Canada but even when I lived in a city with a much smaller population it was still pretty bad. I wonder what my tax dollars are doing?

Seems like in Canada we punish the hard working people and reward the lazy that don't wanna do anything with their lives. Yeah, its great here if you're looking for a safe and peaceful country to live in where we won't let you starve to death but if you wanna get ahead you're better off elsewhere.

We don't have high murder rates or ghettos other than the reserves where the natives live and even the worst neighbouhoods in Toronto are a cake walk compared to those in the U.S. In the developed world there is no excuse for anyone to remain a financial burden for the rest of the hard working people.

has always been this way since time began. It will never change. It's human nature. Some will be hard working and others just want to do nothing and get everything. The question is, how does the govt in power deal with it. My dad escaped, literally escaped communist china as a young man as his family saw the communist wave coming as he describes it. Guess where he came?  And in this country he worked his ass off, in a foundry, on a railroad, yes my dad is Chinese n worked on the rail line haha, anyway, he was able to work hard and raise a family.  Meanwhile in china the new share the wealth program left his family on dirt floors, half his relatives jailed. Captitalism works and no where in its philosophy does it imply that everyone will be wealthy.  That's the illusion that communism gives.  That everyone will share the wealth and it will be a even society.  It never works.  Leads to corruption of its leaders and my dad told me since I was a kid that most of the workers in china are depressed, unmotivated and miserable.  Can u image in not being allowed to own a home or sharing your shit wi everyone?  Where's the incentive to work harder?  I know things are changing there and it's moving toward a more capitalistic society.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: November 11, 2012, 09:53:48 PM »
el=0

Look up this link and get an unbiased accountants opinion on USA type Capitalism, the current position, how you got there, how you wont fix it, basically its a model followed by all western countries and shows why capitalism is failing.

Your like a bunch of dumb school kids, no wonder your politicians find it so easy to manipulate you. Its based on the current budget and prior actual budgets, self explains all relevant points of this thread and backs it up with actual facts, its neither biased towards democrat or republican, just a self explanatory pilot to explain things you don't understand, but you like to talk about, as if you do.  :D

whats over spending have to do with USA type of capitalism?  There's too much to read in this entire thread so I'm not sure who u r addressing and wut the point is.  I absolutely agree that there's way too much spending.  I just wasn't sure how that relates to the OPs question.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #230 on: November 11, 2012, 10:38:45 PM »
give me your address.

17684 Micokinurmouth Ave.  BITCH!!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2012, 12:09:31 AM »
Too much government interfearence.

Capitalism exploded wealth but the freeloaders stared sucking blood and so much that now it will wither.

Like a dog with 1000s of fleas.

Dog needs a flea bath.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2012, 02:05:09 AM »
17684 Micokinurmouth Ave.  BITCH!!

It's strange bro but it's not coming up on my gps. Don't worry though I'll just get the directions later off your mom.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2012, 02:08:55 AM »
It's strange bro but it's not coming up on my gps. Don't worry though I'll just get the directions later off your mom.

Mom jokes rule.  Leave my mother out of this and I'll leave my 6 inch polish cock out of your mother. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2012, 02:21:09 AM »
has always been this way since time began. It will never change. It's human nature. Some will be hard working and others just want to do nothing and get everything. The question is, how does the govt in power deal with it. My dad escaped, literally escaped communist china as a young man as his family saw the communist wave coming as he describes it. Guess where he came?  And in this country he worked his ass off, in a foundry, on a railroad, yes my dad is Chinese n worked on the rail line haha, anyway, he was able to work hard and raise a family. 

Meanwhile in china the new share the wealth program left his family on dirt floors, half his relatives jailed. Captitalism works and no where in its philosophy does it imply that everyone will be wealthy.  That's the illusion that communism gives.  That everyone will share the wealth and it will be a even society.  It never works.  Leads to corruption of its leaders and my dad told me since I was a kid that most of the workers in china are depressed, unmotivated and miserable. 

Can u image in not being allowed to own a home or sharing your shit wi everyone?  Where's the incentive to work harder?  I know things are changing there and it's moving toward a more capitalistic society.

Yeah communism would drive me nuts. I've heard some ridiculous stories from a few cubans I've met. Apparently in that country they have the highest literacy rates in Latin America, good education and health care system etc. but they don't have the freedom to do certain things like watch an mlb game on tv, read whatever book they want, travel abroad without govt permission...

Nothing in this world will ever be perfect...I'm sure communism is great but only for those people in control.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2012, 02:30:18 AM »
Mom jokes rule.  Leave my mother out of this and I'll leave my 6 inch polish cock out of your mother. 

It's ok my mom likes polacks but that might be too small for her  :-\

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2012, 03:53:59 PM »
People americans will always want the highest salary while working as little as possible.