Author Topic: How much hotter are you now than b4 you started working out?  (Read 5266 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: How much hotter are you now than b4 you started working out?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 07:24:57 AM »
i really hate to say this, but quite honestly physique really don't mean shit as far as women are concerned

a few years back i was a drunk fat toad with a 40 inch waist and i had 3 attractive females very interested in me

now i'm looking kind of Adonis like, and i got ZERO females :'( :'( :'(

Totally agree. Women will go for cuts over mass any day of the week.  This folks, is why bodybuilding will always be a cult "sport".
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2012, 07:35:13 AM »
i really hate to say this, but quite honestly physique really don't mean shit as far as women are concerned

a few years back i was a drunk fat toad with a 40 inch waist and i had 3 attractive females very interested in me

now i'm looking kind of Adonis like, and i got ZERO females :'( :'( :'(

do you ever actually GET the girl ?

and i would slow your roll with the Adonis comments, we have  seen exactly one pic of you that shows the upper half of your back...no abs, pec or legs. But you CAN see in the bottom right corner, that your waistline isn't all that trim.

you got credit for looking OK and dropping some BF, but "adonis like" wasn't something anybody said  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 07:50:51 AM »
muscles doesnt matter much to women but they sure as hell get hot when they see that beneath that layer of clothes something good is going on.
nothing as ego boosting when you see the eyes of a girl are sliding along your body.

then i think yes mars, thats where you doing it all for, all these hours in the gym throwing unearthly poundages around and eating huge pizzas with extra cheese.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 07:53:05 AM »
muscles doesnt matter much to women but they sure as hell get hot when they see that beneath that layer of clothes something good is going on.
nothing as ego boosting when you see the eyes of a girl are sliding along your body.

then i think yes mars, thats where you doing it all for, all these hours in the gym throwing unearthly poundages around and eating huge pizzas with extra cheese.

Ahahaha I love this guy

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2012, 07:58:10 AM »
Ahahaha I love this guy

haha yessss!!!

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 08:05:43 AM »
Being a hot guy is giving me problems, women get so excited when they see my body they cum within 30 seconds of me fucking them, I remember a chick passing out in my bed from too much orgasms I had to take her to the emergency room, right now i am just trying to lay low.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 08:27:49 AM »
lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »

and i would slow your roll with the Adonis comments, we have  seen exactly one pic of you that shows the upper half of your back...no abs, pec or legs. But you CAN see in the bottom right corner, that your waistline isn't all that trim.

you got credit for looking OK and dropping some BF, but "adonis like" wasn't something anybody said  ::)

which girl?

one fell in love with me, but like i said before, i just can't handle this "emotional closeness" stuff, so i discouraged her a bit and she got the point (not proud of this, but just telling it straight)

the other 2 were fling situations, and we just played around a bit for a few months and that was that

for these pic i did absolutely zero "tricks of the trade" but i could have done just 3 things and then i would have "appeared" about 25% better IMHO

1st thing is tan myself, 2nd thing is do some diet manipulations (carb load, laxitives, etc), 3rd thing would have been to pump up

those 3 things would have "improved" my look 25%

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 08:42:51 AM »
Totally agree. Women will go for cuts over mass any day of the week.  This folks, is why bodybuilding will always be a cult "sport".

Doesn't matter neither.

Personality always wins out over a nice physique. Always!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2012, 08:57:57 AM »
men who want women go lean, change their wardrob and bleach their teeth, men who want to impress other men go for the "mass".

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2012, 09:02:20 AM »
Now that "flinstones" has run out of pharm grade gh his 1 to 10 ranking is reversing faster than an odometer being rolled back at some shady, two bit used car salesman garage.

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2012, 09:02:39 AM »

for these pic i did absolutely zero "tricks of the trade" but i could have done just 3 things and then i would have "appeared" about 25% better IMHO

1st thing is tan myself, 2nd thing is do some diet manipulations (carb load, laxitives, etc), 3rd thing would have been to pump up

those 3 things would have "improved" my look 25%

I think hitting the pose right would make some difference. You're doing it wrong man :) (extending your arms way too much and the angle is way off. Makes your back look like paper thin and shoulders disappear)

I would think your back is much better as seen on those photos. Good biceps too. Triceps and rear delts are lacking.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2012, 09:09:31 AM »
I think hitting the pose right would make some difference. You're doing it wrong man :) (extending your arms way too much and the angle is way off. Makes your back look like paper thin and shoulders disappear)

you're right man, but i haven't practiced bodybuilding poses in well over 10 years, so i kinda lost touch with all that :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2012, 09:13:40 AM »
I went from this to this, you be the judge.
U WENT FROM NEIL PEART TO FOZZY BEAR...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
being hot is like genetics, either ya got it or ya dont. i was never a great looking guy but i got tons of pussy using date rape drugs
R

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »
Working out didn't do much for the ladies. I went from an average of 1 or maybe at the most 2 girls per year in high school, to 3 or 4 in college where I was lifting regular for football. Nothing to write home about. It's not like I went from looking like Anthony Edwards to looking like the Rock. And then there's the college fudge factor, where you're bound to pickup more girls in college than high school because there's just plain more fucking going on in college. So when you normalize for that effect, seems like lifting didn't do much for me.

Lifting took me from a skinny fat body to a men's physique body...nothing that spectacular or eye catching unless the shirt came off. In clothes, people usually would just ask me if I played football (I did) or rugby in college but jaws certainly weren't dropping. 200lbs at 10%BF at 5'11" isn't much to write home about. That's what I still am today...just maxed out genetically early on.

What did work for snagging attention was finally making over 6 figures and living in a house that looked it. That snagged more attention than I ever got in college, by far. Like a magnet.

Playing football in college did not snag any attention at all. That was a bust for some odd reason. Figured it would have worked better. And I went to a school with 67% women enrolled. 2 to 1 ratio. And very few cared about football, and even fewer still seemed to want to bed a football player because he was a football player. Maybe I just looked in the wrong places...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »
Now that "flinstones" has run out of pharm grade gh his 1 to 10 ranking is reversing faster than an odometer being rolled back at some shady, two bit used car salesman garage.

it has nothing to do with 1 to 10 ranking brother. The facts are the facts.....when I was loaded to the gill  1 in 500 men looked like me. When your a pro bodybuilder 1 in 1000 people look like you.... the average male weights 175 pounds.

little uberman flinstones style- women are attracted to muscular men with above average muscle mass because it requires testosterone,  a strong immune system, and calories. It sends a signal to them that  your probably in better health that the average male.

to me....muscle size achieved via drugs is no different than a woman getting botox or a guy getting a fake tan.  none of the legends on here that are idolized were shit without their shit.

.and if your as young  as I am, and already fucked your life up as bad as I have and go for the women i do... and your competing with a BILLION other wealthy successful guys who haven't.....this lifestyle  is the  most efficient way to seperate yourself from the rest of the crowd and most importantly it's fun.
l

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2012, 02:56:32 PM »
it has nothing to do with 1 to 10 ranking brother. The facts are the facts.....when I was loaded to the gill  1 in 500 men looked like me. When your a pro bodybuilder 1 in 1000 people look like you.... the average male weights 175 pounds.

little uberman flinstones style- women are attracted to muscular men with above average muscle mass because it requires testosterone,  a strong immune system, and calories. It sends a signal to them that  your probably in better health that the average male.

to me....muscle size achieved via drugs is no different than a woman getting botox or a guy getting a fake tan.  none of the legends on here that are idolized were shit without their shit.

.and if your as young  as I am, and already fucked your life up as bad as I have and go for the women i do... and your competing with a BILLION other wealthy successful guys who haven't.....this lifestyle  is the  most efficient way to seperate yourself from the rest of the crowd and most importantly it's fun.

Math never was your strong suit was it?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2012, 02:58:43 PM »
You should have kept the old camera

;D ;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2012, 03:06:58 PM »

this.

l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️