Author Topic: What happened to Fat Alice??  (Read 18747 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: What happened to Fat Alice??
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »
He has been on GB2 lurking from what I hear. He will come back this week with a King is back thread and like tendonitis said act like nothing happened. The truth is he is still probably shell shocked on how someone changed the password to his match.com account whch is how he met the wifey. Someone hit close to home and it rocked his world. More to come on his e-mails, profile and everything match.com revealed soon.

did he say how much money he made in his match profile? or is that something he saves just for getbig?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
dont see why Alex can get mad at these shops since he routinely photoshops pics of himself all the time ;D

lål........ :D

w8m8

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2011, 04:14:26 AM »
He'll be back, he can't live without Getbig.

4 1/2 hrs ago he was here to make one post .... on the G&O .... not on the "Alpha" where lesser men can be taught valuable lessons about all things  ::)

LOL Adonisowned....

I did my master's in CS in Standford. Did it "open doors".. you bet would I rather have spent two year in "Layola" or "Waterschmoe college" with or without a dick in my mouth.....

Absolutely not.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2011, 07:38:12 AM »

4 1/2 hrs ago he was here to make one post .... on the G&O .... not on the "Alpha" where lesser men can be taught valuable lessons about all things  ::)

"Standford"   I guess he couldn't get into "Hardvard"

Looks like he also deleted the thread from the Alpha board where XFACTOR made him his bitch.
His usual "King is back" thread is soon to follow.

w8m8

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2011, 07:57:47 AM »
"Standford"   I guess he couldn't get into "Hardvard"

Looks like he also deleted the thread from the Alpha board where XFACTOR made him his bitch.
His usual "King is back" thread is soon to follow.

meh ... some things never change ..... it's brings the lame factor and that's too bad

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 10:22:07 AM »
Still missing huh, must be dieting intensely getting ready to "compete". That combined with the stresses of flexingtons cancer and having to duck windshield shooting getbiggers can really take a toll on someone ;D

Good thing he comes back every once in a while to unleash a Trojan virus on getbig to let us know he cares

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 12:18:53 PM »

Good thing he comes back every once in a while to unleash a Trojan virus on getbig to let us know he cares

Are you saying that the only kinda Trojan that Alex knows about or how to use is a virus ??? ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 01:02:30 PM »

Are you saying that the only kinda Trojan that Alex knows about or how to use is a virus ??? ;D
Haha he already admitted he's shooting blanks (how alpha is that) so the answer to your question would be...yes

Alex23

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »
I've heard rumors man.

I heard that Ron finally caught on to the fact that he was behind more than 10 gimmicks that constantly kept flooding the board with crap.

I heard that the fact that he was given his own board (alphamale board) allowed him access, as a moderator, to view the various user IP(s) addresses, which then translated into easy ownings or exposing of members.  If this is true, I wonder why Ron would even give that guy his own board, thereby granting him free reign to wreck potential havoc on the personal lives of members. After running squadfather away from this forum, why would you give this guy easy access to member's IP addys?  Again this is what I heard from another member here.

Another rumor is that he was supposedly arrested for being involved in a vicious bar brawl where he singlehandedly manhandled 8 guys and managed to somehow snap a Rottweiler's jaw in half, while cumming simultaneously in another man's mouth.

Again, all of these are merely rumors.  I sincerely hope he is well.

"B====D"

LOL!!!!

2 pages of whiny bitches speculating about what the alfaKing did or didn't...

lighten up douches... you should spend less time  entertaining your sub 43k/yr selves and more time building a future. Life is short, you're spending way too much time here...

The king rules and there nothing you can do about it... other than make stuff up and trying make it stick which never does...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2011, 03:50:05 AM »
why are you photoshopping your pics alex? stop avoiding this question god damnit :D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2011, 03:37:42 PM »
You can spout your attention whore rhetoric and shout "alpha" as loud as you can and as much as you want but the getbig collective consciousness sees right through the bullshit, thus 99% of getbig laughs and mocks your pathetic, obsessive antics.

You should really lay off the whole posting on the internet thing, doesn't seem healthy for you or for the people you stalk.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2011, 02:13:39 AM »
You can spout your attention whore rhetoric and shout "alpha" as loud as you can and as much as you want but the getbig collective consciousness sees right through the bullshit, thus 99% of getbig laughs and mocks your pathetic, obsessive antics.

You should really lay off the whole posting on the internet thing, doesn't seem healthy for you or for the people you stalk.

serious question

why are you posting gay pics

and can't you see the irony in your claims against him when you are showing much of the same behaviour patterns in your obvious internetz anger management issues

the y board is a fu cking shadow of what it used to be if the threads are all whiny shit like this
T

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2011, 02:07:19 PM »
serious question

why are you posting gay pics

and can't you see the irony in your claims against him when you are showing much of the same behaviour patterns in your obvious internetz anger management issues

the y board is a fu cking shadow of what it used to be if the threads are all whiny shit like this
Whiny is the last thing I'd call this thread----more like a good old fashioned truth thread

I'll post whatever pics I think are funny (and gay or not, those are some classic getbig pics *thanks db*)

Oh and comparing me to Alex... Hahaha.  Have I ever flew across the country to meet getbiggers or solicted and harrassed woman on here for sex?? Have I ever desperately tried to make "real life friends" from random people on the Internet?? Have I ever stalked people on here and dug up personal info on someone on here?? Have I ever started 2 getbig knockoff forums??

You sound awful like a alex gimmick, only reason I know your not is you, unlike alex, have never posted anything funny or entertaining, just another thousand+ post hanger on that everyone forgets 2 mins after your last post

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 02:32:56 AM »
Whiny is the last thing I'd call this thread----more like a good old fashioned truth thread

I'll post whatever pics I think are funny (and gay or not, those are some classic getbig pics *thanks db*)

Oh and comparing me to Alex... Hahaha.  Have I ever flew across the country to meet getbiggers or solicted and harrassed woman on here for sex?? Have I ever desperately tried to make "real life friends" from random people on the Internet?? Have I ever stalked people on here and dug up personal info on someone on here?? Have I ever started 2 getbig knockoff forums??

You sound awful like a alex gimmick, only reason I know your not is you, unlike alex, have never posted anything funny or entertaining, just another thousand+ post hanger on that everyone forgets 2 mins after your last post

total meltdown from an emo twink

you are out your league on here twinkles
T

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 04:26:46 PM »
total meltdown from an emo twink

you are out your league on here twinkles

another legendary post  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 06:26:31 PM »
another legendary post  ::)

LOL... bigMc beating me to it. Thanks brother...

Emo Nordic putting way to much time and emotion into trying to deface Getbig legends to "fit in" ... lighten up chief, not that serious...

remember the PMs you used to send me?  :-X

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2011, 06:22:34 AM »
LOL... bigMc beating me to it. Thanks brother...

Emo Nordic putting way to much time and emotion into trying to deface Getbig legends to "fit in" ... lighten up chief, not that serious...

remember the PMs you used to send me?  :-X
Haha the time I put into getbig... Now that's a funny line coming from u

You have successfully turned yourself into a sad joke in the likes of Vince g or Billy guns

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 08:11:53 AM »
Haha the time I put into getbig... Now that's a funny line coming from u

You have successfully turned yourself into a sad joke in the likes of Vince g or Billy guns

Whatever works for you girl.... no one but you really cares at this point so why not spend your energy on something more positive!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2011, 08:40:44 AM »
Whatever works for you girl.... no one but you really cares at this point so why not spend your energy on something more positive!

Some people enjoy wallowing in negativity.  Sometimes their life doesn't seem complete and they feel inadequate.  They come to an internets board and try and find a "relief valve" so they can try and regain some self esteem and satisfaction.  It's sad, but these are the people that have very few friends and live as truth has no privilege. 

STAY STRONG...STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2011, 08:48:14 AM »
Some people enjoy wallowing in negativity.  Sometimes their life doesn't seem complete and they feel inadequate.  They come to an internets board and try and find a "relief valve" so they can try and regain some self esteem and satisfaction.  It's sad, but these are the people that have very few friends and live as truth has no privilege. 

STAY STRONG...STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said brother.... took me while to really get it, actually few years, it's sad really: finding little comfort in life by feeding on internet drama.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2011, 09:25:37 AM »
nordic beast listening to my chemical romance cd's

and self harming in this thread
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2013, 12:50:36 AM »
last I heard he got put in time-out then inserted a virus into getbig (makes sense, since he as the technical know how and is very familiar with SMF forums since he's run a number of getbig spin offs)

whats the story fellas??

No clue

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2013, 04:20:36 AM »
He's always been a bottom.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2013, 05:59:36 PM »
He's always been a bottom.

whats up doc? how you been?  havent seen you on here in forever

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2013, 06:29:57 PM »
whats up doc? how you been?  havent seen you on here in forever

Just had other stuff that needed doing.

I'm trying to pop in more often but no one informed me that politics forum had become the Obama Complaint department, LOL! You won't believe this shit........ he made a Marine hold an umbrella, FFS!!! By Christmas he will have killed Santa Claus, LOL!