Author Topic: OutLaw The Taser!  (Read 11788 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: OutLaw The Taser!
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2012, 01:59:14 PM »

Really  ???   wTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :o

In Finland to become police officer, they go to "university of applied sciences for police" (bad translation).
The basic schooling there lasts about 2,5 years... then they become "junior officers".

If one wants to become "police sergeant", it takes more schooling and work experience.
The criteria to apply is pretty high also; the enter exams for example consist of three independent phases !!

No wonder we have such a highly professional and respected police force here.

Yankee should come here to learn how it's done in truly democratic and safe country   8)

Dude... with all due respect, finnland ain't the US of A.

In America you only get sworn in to become a deputy if you have killed shot or hanged a few darkies, or a few jewish lawyer boys.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2012, 02:25:00 PM »
Why does it seem like getbig has the highest concentration of psychos of any board ive ever seen?  ???

It's nice to be among friends isn't it.  :)
a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2012, 02:26:38 PM »
Dude... with all due respect, finnland ain't the US of A.

In America you only get sworn in to become a deputy if you have killed shot or hanged a few darkies, or a few jewish lawyer boys.

Haha  ;D
Sure it's different and more harsh world there but americans also have bigger resources so I assume it wouldn't be a problem to put lil' more effort in education and quality of police there if it was a priority...

(assuming the 'six month training' claim is correct - I rely on information posted by americans here)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2012, 03:49:04 PM »
Its real fucking simple and I keep telling this over and over...

Dont.... resist....

Get arrested, get locked up for a day, if you have done the crime do the time, if you didn't sue the deparment what ever.

Dont.... resist

Dont talk back

Dont argue

And I have been arressted a lot of time by German cops, never fought with them, never made a big deal, never tried to run away, gave my hand got handcuffed walked out told my girlfriend to go home.

Its that simple.

NOW...

If you want to have it different you can, but it's going to hurt.

LOL

WOW

Common sense CAN EXIST...

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2012, 03:54:01 PM »
I agree with G_Thang

the taser is overused and misused by most cops

increasingly used to gain compliance or, sadly, just to simply inflict pain.

it's regularly involved in killing people who are already subdued, over 700 people have died from being shot with tasers

it's 50.000 volts

Volts dont mean anything.  Its the amps...  People who die from a taser usually have a pre existing condition.  Yes SOME cops misuse the taser but most are justified.  If you are innocent just do what they say.  If you are a piece of sht...  well then resist and get tasered and re elect Obama..

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2012, 03:54:41 PM »
 :
"how hard it is to be a cop."

;D ;D ;D LOL!!!  Pigs are always pigs. They always behave as pigs. The hardest thing about being a pig is looking in the mirror and knowing you're a pig.

::)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2012, 04:08:09 PM »
not hard at all. It really is TOO easy. I googled it. NY is basically requires you to be a US citizen without a felony, and 60 hours of college with a 2.0 GPA (HAHA) or 2 years military. :-\

Its really pointless for me to even explain this but since Im bored I will.

First you have to apply.  (for you Obama supporters out there, this is the hardest part)

Then you take a written test.  Basic math, English, grammar, spelling, etc.

Then a physical agility test.  State specific...

Then an oral panel (interview) usually consisting of the "brass" and some members of the community asking you all kinds of questions.  Scenarios, what ifs, ethics, etc

A very thorough background test.  (a grueling background packet an you better fill it out completely!)

Background investigator pulls your info using social security number to find out about you and checks your references to compair with your background packet.

A psychological test.  A battery of about 800 questions.

A sit down interview with a psychologist

A polygraph test. (Some states)

A Chief's interview.

Academy 3-6 months Some states like Mass is for a freaking year.

If you pass the academy you have a 3-4 month period riding with a senior officer so they can evaluate your performance.  Then after usually 18 months if you haven't fucked up you are off probation.

Then you get a whole career worrying about who is going to try and kill you and sue you.

Thats about it. 

;D

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2012, 04:09:58 PM »
Negative Sir. All my arrest were legit, by the book and well deserved.  It's the constant; shooting of unarmed suspects, beating of non-resisting suspects, and lying about said arrest that is the source of my discontent.  

Hi Paul Blart!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2012, 04:21:05 PM »
 this is not hard.. do what they tell ya.. and guess what? you dont take a beatin' and ya dont get tasered.. pretty simple..

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »
lol.. i hear ya... a buddy of mine calls it "quite defiance".. he got arrested for fighting once and i was standing next to him when the police were cuffing him.. he turned to the cop and said "you cant hear me but i am telling you to fuck off pig over and over in my head".. they both laughed..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 04:52:29 PM »
  Cowards.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
Its really pointless for me to even explain this but since Im bored I will.

First you have to apply.  (for you Obama supporters out there, this is the hardest part)

Then you take a written test.  Basic math, English, grammar, spelling, etc.

Then a physical agility test.  State specific...

Then an oral panel (interview) usually consisting of the "brass" and some members of the community asking you all kinds of questions.  Scenarios, what ifs, ethics, etc

A very thorough background test.  (a grueling background packet an you better fill it out completely!)

Background investigator pulls your info using social security number to find out about you and checks your references to compair with your background packet.

A psychological test.  A battery of about 800 questions.

A sit down interview with a psychologist

A polygraph test. (Some states)

A Chief's interview.

Academy 3-6 months Some states like Mass is for a freaking year.

If you pass the academy you have a 3-4 month period riding with a senior officer so they can evaluate your performance.  Then after usually 18 months if you haven't fucked up you are off probation.

Or, in the Sheriff's Dept, you go straight in the jail, for up to 6-8 years, prior to patrol training

Then you get a whole career worrying about who is going to try and kill you and sue you.

Thats about it. 

;D

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2012, 12:27:31 AM »
tasers are for pussies.  it's basically gotten to the point where cops now are in almost zero danger.  if a cop manages to get himself killed in the line of duty his dumb ass deserves it.

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »
ALL COPS = PIGS
ALL PIGS MUST DIE
FUCK COPS
I HATE COPS

NO FAGUT TEH COPS IS GUD DEY SHUUT PEPUL FOR US

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2012, 06:54:54 AM »
tasers are for pussies.  it's basically gotten to the point where cops now are in almost zero danger.  if a cop manages to get himself killed in the line of duty his dumb ass deserves it.

Wow, this level of stupidity in under 30 posts.. I think this may be a record.

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2012, 12:26:22 PM »
Wow, this level of stupidity in under 30 posts.. I think this may be a record.

where's my medal guy

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2012, 12:29:56 PM »
where's my medal guy

We all carry medals, all you have to do to get yours is find the nearest cop and ask for it. The code phrase is "Aren't you guys supposed to be in relatively good shape?"
At that point the officer will know to give you the medal. 

oenguinseatsocks

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2012, 05:16:31 PM »
We all carry medals, all you have to do to get yours is find the nearest cop and ask for it. The code phrase is "Aren't you guys supposed to be in relatively good shape?"
At that point the officer will know to give you the medal. 

i said "medal" not "donut"

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2012, 06:52:54 PM »

douchebag American cops!  >:(

I say legalize all weapons.
An armed society is a polite society.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2012, 07:06:43 PM »
I say legalize all weapons.
An armed society is a polite society.

I completely agree, at the same time though we need to restrict the police as far as the weapons they carry go and cut their numbers.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2012, 07:21:56 AM »
I completely agree, at the same time though we need to restrict the police as far as the weapons they carry go and cut their numbers.

hard enough to keep up with the 911 calls as it is here.. can't imagine doing it with fewer officers. And as far as restricting the weapons, I'm all for that as long as the criminals agree to carry only finger cuffs.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »
a fat pig goes to "COP SCHOOL" for 6 months and all of a sudden one is suppose to respect this piece of shit  ::) ::)

ton of cops who respect nobody, except lawyers and judges or ppl with money. pieces of shit actually think they are of use to society, like they have some sort of coveted skill or service that is required lol.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2012, 07:33:03 AM »
ton of cops who respect nobody, except lawyers and judges or ppl with money. pieces of shit actually think they are of use to society, like they have some sort of coveted skill or service that is required lol.

1. Loud mouths like the one on camera are a waste of oxygen
2. How do you know he was shot in the face?
3. Looks like a pretty good outcome considering

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2012, 03:13:29 PM »
lol i find it pretty comical myself.

he should of just shot him.