Author Topic: Turning my hate into $$$$$$  (Read 2188 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Turning my hate into $$$$$$
« on: November 15, 2012, 05:07:26 AM »
Been getting a bunch of flyers to join this group called the Queens / Bronx Building Association since construction clients are really the meat potatos of what I do.   

So I decide to go to this function last night in Queens and predictablly is looks like central casting for Goodfellas or some Grade B mob movie, less the hot guidettes.  Only two over dressed over weight too much make up mamadelles.

Mixing it up trying to talk to people etc etc whatever - downing drinks, etc.  So I'm sitting near this guy looks like about 55-60, ex military look, he looks sort of tense, he's busting balls w another guy.  I see his tag is a Carting Co. which i have heard of before and see their trucks all the time, 30 yard containers, etc. 

The guy he was talking to got up and left and I said to him "Why so tense man you look a little piseed off"   He says to me "eeeehhhh, I still can't believe that mofo won last week, WTf!" 

Missle  - MEET TARGET 

So of course I sort of get into talkin with this guy had he turns out to head a big Tea Party group in L.I. , big gun guy, etc etc.  Gives me his card - says call him as they have need someone for some work and he calls over this other guy he knows who has a management company with needs to evictions and judgement enforcement.  Didnt talk "obama hate" w the new guy, but he said he has plenty of need for my services too. 

In the end trying to make O-THUG's productive $$$ wise, so far so good. 

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Turning my hate into $$$$$$
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 05:23:47 AM »
oh I would love to serv notice on the lazy wanker class

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 06:04:01 AM »
Been getting a bunch of flyers to join this group called the Queens / Bronx Building Association since construction clients are really the meat potatos of what I do.   

So I decide to go to this function last night in Queens and predictablly is looks like central casting for Goodfellas or some Grade B mob movie, less the hot guidettes.  Only two over dressed over weight too much make up mamadelles.

Mixing it up trying to talk to people etc etc whatever - downing drinks, etc.  So I'm sitting near this guy looks like about 55-60, ex military look, he looks sort of tense, he's busting balls w another guy.  I see his tag is a Carting Co. which i have heard of before and see their trucks all the time, 30 yard containers, etc. 

The guy he was talking to got up and left and I said to him "Why so tense man you look a little piseed off"   He says to me "eeeehhhh, I still can't believe that mofo won last week, WTf!" 

Missle  - MEET TARGET 

So of course I sort of get into talkin with this guy had he turns out to head a big Tea Party group in L.I. , big gun guy, etc etc.  Gives me his card - says call him as they have need someone for some work and he calls over this other guy he knows who has a management company with needs to evictions and judgement enforcement.  Didnt talk "obama hate" w the new guy, but he said he has plenty of need for my services too. 

:-\
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 06:06:28 AM »
:-\

Looks like my initial quotes on romeny you blasted me with turned out accurate now didnt it? 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 06:10:47 AM »
Looks like my initial quotes on romeny you blasted me with turned out accurate now didnt it? 
??? :-\ :P
!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 06:18:18 AM »

Its the GOP top who pulled Romneys strings and backstabbed RP.

The party is shit. Wake the fuck up.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 07:29:30 AM »
Its the GOP top who pulled Romneys strings and backstabbed RP.

The party is shit. Wake the fuck up.

::)
!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 07:54:18 AM »
At which points in the conversation did you interrupt the conversation to post on Getbig?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 07:56:13 AM »
Ive been telling you for years that your wasting time on this board.  Hopefully its a real job and we wont hear from you every 20 seconds.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 07:59:10 AM »
Reminds me of a movie I saw with Russell Crowe... You think you are at a particular function, but in reality it's your weekly support/therapy group..

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 09:21:25 AM »

Missle  - MEET TARGET 

Was jimmy 2 times there? :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 09:25:19 AM »
Was jimmy 2 times there? :D

GONNA GO GET THE PAPERS..... GET THE PAPERS.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 09:28:57 AM »

I have copied this e mail to Raquel and Rochelle in my office.

We will be going over all of this next week, and then we will be turning over our new collection cases to you.  We will be in touch!
Thanks!!

From XXXXXXX   Subject   Received   Size   
RE: QB Meeting - Debt Collection   10:18 AM   18 KB   

________________________ ________________________ ___

Turning Hate into Cash! 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 09:32:04 AM »

Missle  - MEET TARGET 

haha, good for you!

Keep up the good work!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 09:33:27 AM »
props man!   Just don't let all that work cut into to your 'keeping em honest'' time here. 

i was having a hard time being the only active anti-obama voice in your absence.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2012, 09:36:03 AM »
i was having a hard time being the only active anti-obama voice in your absence.

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2012, 09:38:21 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Just got this one from the original guy I spoke to

________________________ ________________________ ____

it was Great meeting you also! We’re not alone and there’s still lots of work to do!  If  Washington didn’t make it across the Delaware we wouldn’t be here talking about Freedom! Thanks for the book info.   I’ll pass your info around and I hope to see you soon.  Let’s keep in touch.
                                                                                           In Liberty

Joe D

TURNING MY HATE INTO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   ;D  ;D  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 09:39:30 AM »
Just got this one from the original guy I spoke to

________________________ ________________________ ____

it was Great meeting you also! We’re not alone and there’s still lots of work to do!  If  Washington didn’t make it across the Delaware we wouldn’t be here talking about Freedom! Thanks for the book info.   I’ll pass your info around and I hope to see you soon.  Let’s keep in touch.
                                                                                           In Liberty

Joe D

TURNING MY HATE INTO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$   ;D  ;D  ;D

Glad to know people like you and him still exist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 09:40:58 AM »
Glad to know people like you and him still exist.

Some of the people used words i care not repeat - but we will leave that alone.   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2012, 09:57:40 AM »

Cool that you got some new business man. its always a good idea to open up the conversation with a potential business partner by talking, not about business, but about something they are interested in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 08:22:43 AM »
Meeting on Tuesday to go get files from new client I met there.

Ka-Ching

turning my hate of obama intol money.  This is the new turn I'm talking.  Leveraging hate into $$$$$

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
wouldn't hand out info about the company and the guy's name on getbig- its not unknown for people here to fuck up peoples personal lives over getbig disputes.
follow the arrows

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
where are my posts on this thread ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 08:45:28 PM »
Hey 333

did you get your clients permission to share their emails to you on this website?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V