Author Topic: Sooo....Isreal  (Read 1907 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Sooo....Isreal
« on: November 17, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »
How did Israel get so much bigger since its "inception" in the post war era?  I'd like a few different views, as mine may be biased here in America. Did the Brits have anything to do with this? America? I'd like any info that might not be found from a standard google or wiki. Thanks.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Sooo....Isreal
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
The brits, french, italians, dutch and belgians colonized majority of the world two hundred years ago.

Jews went to the ottoman caliphate to try to bribe the caliphate to sell palestine. The caliphate refused and refused to even speak to them. The ottomans were in debt and the jews who were filled with $$$ wanted to exploit the situation.

The jews went and instead funded the British war efforts.

Rothchilds family did their bidding and in the end the british in their 'grattitude' for funding and support during various wars 'gave' palestine to jews.

Hence the Belfourd declaration.

It was a land forcefully taken away from the natives. Then to make it more salt on the wound. The worse off parts were given to the natives, and less land. The better agricultural land and more significant land as well as more land was given to the foreign zionist elements.

Zionists immigrated to palestine in the hunreds of thousands. From all across europe and russia. Jews living in africa and middle east were protected and respected prior to the creation of israel. They flourished. In fact I have a friend who's family was jewish only a generation ago but they became muslim. They are morrocon jews and yes he looks quite jewish.

The zionists then turned on the british and basically invented terrorism, bombing hotels, airports, buses, market places, etc... until the british were forced to leave.

These terrorist groups such as the irgun gang, became the israeli 'defense' force. They use deceptive naming schemes to cover what they truly are. For example the IDF really is the army, so whether they are on offenseive or otherwise they are always scheduling called 'defense' force. Very George Orwellian 1984 newspeak.

The zionists armed by british and french arms fought the natives and ethnically cleansed villages. Renaming them to jewish names, kicking palestinians out, hence the millions of palestinian refugees.

Then in their expansionist schemes they tried to create a 'greater israel'. In each case they use deception to make it seem like they are the victims and justify their wars. In reality each event was preplanned and excuses were used ot initiate war.

Deceptively, israelis have been forcefully taking land via different means, bulldozing homes and then building 'settlements over it'. Building walls, fences, and stealing land little by little.

So via all out war and deception they have been gradually buying time and stealing more land. From within they divide communities until they completely take them out.

Settlers are armed militants, they shoot palestinian farmers, burn houses, attack children etc... They build roads on which palesitnians are 'not allowed to drive on' and again little by little isolate land until they entirely take it over.

That's what it comes down to.

They pay $$$ in foreign policy lobbying, media, etc... and always play the victim and make arabs the evil ones.

There was no israel prior to the creation of israel in 1948

The 'jewish kingdoms' existed 3000 years ago for a very brief time. They say "God gave them this land", although God also cursed them and kicked them out several times.

Orthodox and ultra orthodox jews were against zionism, zionism was started by racist and nationalist driven secular atheist jews. However since then some of these some what orthodox jews were bought out by the promise of the 'messiah' to come.

In reality today it is still the secularist atheist jews who are after this agenda, most ultra orthodox jews are against israel. The ultra orthodox jews will speak on this issue and say the true messiah cannot come by 'force' and that they are to be diaspora as per where God left them last as per torah not as per zionist desires.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 05:32:50 PM »
A nation that has no shame in bulldozing homes of people that have lived for hundreds of years on the land says it all. They destroy homes, bomb cement factories and steal the land.

They even have CAT build them 'special' militarized bulldozers. They are a shameless evil nation.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 07:14:49 AM »
Thank you Ahmed, any views from the other side? Any good reading on this subject, that some of you may have personally read?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 07:28:02 AM »
If anything Achmed's post should make the US support Israel even more since the US was founded the same way.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 08:05:51 AM »
Thank you Ahmed, any views from the other side? Any good reading on this subject, that some of you may have personally read?

well what i narrated is what actually happened the reality.

The other perspective/side of the story is:

the first lie: Palestine was a 'land without a people, for a people without a land"

the second lie: israel has always existed, israel was given to israelis by God. "This is our land, God gave it to us"

the third lie: We have every right to defend our land, we are constantly under threat.

fourth lie: Arabs and Jews always hated each other and  this is a conflict that has been going on for thousands of years.

None of these are true or in the least skewed facts but this is indeed the narrative. The same narrative in media, same narrative I got in school, same narrative you will see in the mainstream etc...

Palestine indeed was a land WITH people, with civilization just like the rest of the world, thousands of historical cities, villages etc...

That's all it comes down to... these zionists will rave about this being their land, God giving it to them, them defending themselves. Talkoing about every day how they are in danger and people want to wipe out the Jews. Etc...

Some will even publicly boast about coming with their 'gun and bible' and they were 'fighting for their existence'.

The europeans and americans had a "Jewish problem" after hitler, in the sense that they didn't want these mass refugees, Jews were even refused into the US, that's why a lot of them changed their names from Jewish names to English versions of their names.

So instead of Europe accepting the Jews where they were from, the British, French, German, American, etc... wanted to get rid of the problem by giving a foreign people, a foreign land and somehow in this mix up the natives of tha tland became the 'evil ones'.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 08:10:13 AM »
well what i narrated is what actually happened the reality.

The other perspective/side of the story is:

the first lie: Palestine was a 'land without a people, for a people without a land"

the second lie: israel has always existed, israel was given to israelis by God. "This is our land, God gave it to us"

the third lie: We have every right to defend our land, we are constantly under threat.

fourth lie: Arabs and Jews always hated each other and  this is a conflict that has been going on for thousands of years.

None of these are true or in the least skewed facts but this is indeed the narrative. The same narrative in media, same narrative I got in school, same narrative you will see in the mainstream etc...

Palestine indeed was a land WITH people, with civilization just like the rest of the world, thousands of historical cities, villages etc...

That's all it comes down to... these zionists will rave about this being their land, God giving it to them, them defending themselves. Talkoing about every day how they are in danger and people want to wipe out the Jews. Etc...

Some will even publicly boast about coming with their 'gun and bible' and they were 'fighting for their existence'.

The europeans and americans had a "Jewish problem" after hitler, in the sense that they didn't want these mass refugees, Jews were even refused into the US, that's why a lot of them changed their names from Jewish names to English versions of their names.

So instead of Europe accepting the Jews where they were from, the British, French, German, American, etc... wanted to get rid of the problem by giving a foreign people, a foreign land and somehow in this mix up the natives of tha tland became the 'evil ones'.
So much propaganda.....

BTW, Israel has every right to defend their land. To say otherwise makes you sound like an idiot.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 08:14:14 AM »
Mhmm. So when israelis are 'defending themselves' by bombing neighbouring countries thats okay.

When others defend themeslves they are terrorists.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »
Mhmm. So when israelis are 'defending themselves' by bombing neighbouring countries thats okay.

When others defend themeslves they are terrorists.
Israel has as much right to defend their land as any other country. I'd expect Iran to defend their country if we invaded them as well.
Hamas firing rockets into Israel is going to illicit a response, and they have every right to.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »
Israel has as much right to defend their land as any other country. I'd expect Iran to defend their country if we invaded them as well.
Hamas firing rockets into Israel is going to illicit a response, and they have every right to.

This. This conflict seems to be a 'pick your side' and defend to it to your heart's content.

Both sides are guilty. But both sides also have a right to defend themselves.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2012, 08:57:52 AM »
This. This conflict seems to be a 'pick your side' and defend to it to your heart's content.

Both sides are guilty. But both sides also have a right to defend themselves.

This

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 03:21:25 PM »
Most Ashkenazi Jews originate from Kazar. They vastly outnumber the Sephardic Jews at this point.

A huge proportion are also atheists. So where does this "Holy Land" angle come from?

The funny thing is "Hamas" may be firing rockets into a part of Israel that a few years ago was their land. If I take your land from you and then 5 years later you fire at me can I say I have the right to defend "my land"?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »
As an addendum to what Ahmed wrote, one of the reasons Palestine was chosen as the most suitable place for resettlement of the Khazars, is because Palestine was one of the few places if not the only place on earth where they were protected, and were able to live free from the persecution and discrimination so prevalent in both Europe & North America.

Khazars & Arabs lived side by side in peace as brothers, ...until global interventionist forces succumbed to Zionist terrorists, and dispossessed one brother of his home, and gave free reign for the other to systematically eradicate his host from his own home.

The very bombing of the King David hotel was the original false flag terrorist operation, ...and the Zionists have been doing it time & time again by way of deception up to and including 911.

One day populations the world over will realize how they have been snookered, brainwashed, bankrupted, and compromised by a Zionist agenda. When that happens... I fear what the global retaliation may be.  :'(

w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 05:40:22 PM »
If I take your land from you and then 5 years later you fire at me can I say I have the right to defend "my land"?
Yes, you do. Thats the way the world works, and has always worked. Land changes hands all the fucking time, usually by force.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 05:54:38 PM »
Yes, you do. Thats the way the world works, and has always worked. Land changes hands all the fucking time, usually by force.

The Mohammedans did just this across the entire Middle East. For example, the Arab Muslims in Egypt conquered the native Copts there. They should crawl back to that shithole in Medina and give the entire region back to all the other religious groups they persecuted as they spread Islam by the sword.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 07:40:56 AM »
Maybe I missed the memo, but I only see Ireal use of force as "retaliation" after first being "provoked".  Maybe if the shitty little militants didn't launch their rockets into Israel, then they wouldn't be crushed each time.  To be honest, I think Israel shows a great deal of restraint in their use of force.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16:19 AM »
Actually, Israel needs to be bigger.  The're so small in size that they're constantly in fear of being destroyed with missiles from all sides.  They're the size of New Jersey.  What's the size of the 50 or so Muslim countries?

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »
Ahmed cut the crap...you want to start complaining about territory disagreements well just be prepared to have a lenghty convo buddy..if u didn't know, every country in tthe world has had its territory troubles....Israel took over, get over it, and move on...what's next from you...what about Russia?..Russia is ok to be the size it is and was ok for them to take over all the previous countries just because they are buddies with your palenestian friends...