Author Topic: Ron Paul retiring - Farewell speech to Congress  (Read 7945 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Ron Paul retiring - Farewell speech to Congress
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2012, 01:55:20 AM »
The oval office is not won through election, it's merely rented out by the oligarchs.  Democracy only exists in a thinly veiled appearance masked by the underlining fact that policy is bought and paid for by the highest bidder and the puppets are lined with the spoils.

QFT

That is so incredibly articulate.
Well put Emmortal!  8)
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 02:25:03 AM »
A question from a non American...

...how is it that Ron Paul did not get into a position to challenge for the Presidency? I haven't watched everything he's ever said, but from what I've seen, he seemed like a decent guy and he made a lot more sense than any of the other candidates. What turned people off him?

Because the GOP is run by corrupt lobbyist and they hate RP because he isnt dirty

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2012, 02:26:59 AM »
Probably best speech I have ever heard from him.  Epic and Timeless.

Stop kissing ass you supported the GOP's backstabbing of the man. You are a big fake phony

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2012, 02:33:04 AM »
Because the GOP is run by corrupt lobbyist and they hate RP because he isnt dirty

X2

He could have been the most important figure in modern politics if only the voters would have engaged in critical thinking instead of being sheep.  I do believe that one day Ron Paul will get his due when we get this country back on it's feet through the efforts of a Libertarian or Constitutionalism Prez.  Too bad he'll likely be dead by then.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2012, 02:34:27 AM »
X2

He could have been the most important figure in modern politics if only the voters would have engaged in critical thinking instead of being sheep.  I do believe that one day Ron Paul will get his due when we get this country back on it's feet through the efforts of a Libertarian or Constitutionalism Prez.  Too bad he'll likely be dead by then.

He needs his own party then the GOP hate him