Author Topic: for women does love mean money?  (Read 10136 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: for women does love mean money?
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2012, 02:35:42 PM »
Why do these threads always turn into "I'm better than you...I'm taller than you, look at me in the mirror"?

Have you forgotten the election BS so soon?   ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2012, 03:02:32 PM »
  Is that a FEMALE THONG?

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2012, 03:11:24 PM »
Eh I posted my pics. Full head of hair use to.be receeded. Bud. Again posting bullshit never denied juice... Again useless bullshit..  wrong on the age as well. Don't drive gfs car.  Don't have a gf. So where are u going brotha.

Josh....is Alex letting you run the gimmick until he gets off work out in CA?

I'm not that dumb Jizz Rag. I could smell the welfare cheques and stench of old schmoe jizz on you a thousand miles away. You still sucking dick to cover your poker losses?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
Josh....is Alex letting you run the gimmick until he gets off work out in CA?

I'm not that dumb Jizz Rag. I could smell the welfare cheques and stench of old schmoe jizz on you a thousand miles away. You still sucking dick to cover your poker losses?

Wahh... I don't even know all the rules of poker. I played it maybe once when I was 18. Are you out of your mind man... Time to get on the stepping stool Napoleon and look me in the eye.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2012, 03:44:29 PM »
different women like different things..

if i showed you guys this milf Im talking to right now you'd shit in your god damn pants.....she aint che or  groinks bitch but shes pretty hot im not gonna lie. (pm me for pic).  best part about it is i dont have to lie about shit to the woman....she knows Im  young and a lazy dropout with no cash  and  she wants to fuck my brains out anyways.

so go figure......here I can attract a beautiful 36 year old who has  men swooning over her with no effort whatsoever, but Im breaking my back to even land a 18 year old high school bitch .  ::)  go figure...
l

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »
Not for me.  I make my own $, and my only requirement is that a man make his own $ too.  I don't need his $, and he sure as hell better not need any of mine.

... By saying only requirement is that he make his own MONEY...... and he sure as hell better not need any of your MONEY ......

Youre admiting that you too are for the $$$$$...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2012, 05:51:32 PM »
... By saying only requirement is that he make his own MONEY...... and he sure as hell better not need any of your MONEY ......

Youre admiting that you too are for the $$$$$...

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHH

She doesn't want a financial burden.  Isn't that exactly the same thing we're saying?  That we don't want a woman who feels entitled to spend what we earn?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2012, 11:00:39 PM »
different women like different things..

if i showed you guys this milf Im talking to right now you'd shit in your god damn pants.....she aint che or  groinks bitch but shes pretty hot im not gonna lie. (pm me for pic).  best part about it is i dont have to lie about shit to the woman....she knows Im  young and a lazy dropout with no cash  and  she wants to fuck my brains out anyways.

so go figure......here I can attract a beautiful 36 year old who has  men swooning over her with no effort whatsoever, but Im breaking my back to even land a 18 year old high school bitch .  ::)  go figure...

You can't get a 18yo cos you're a loser.  It is easy for fit losers to get old sluts.  Nothing to brag about.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2012, 06:58:07 AM »
Wahh... I don't even know all the rules of poker. I played it maybe once when I was 18. Are you out of your mind man... Time to get on the stepping stool Napoleon and look me in the eye.

Josh Rehaluk....where did you run off to?

Didn't want to get outed using another one of Alex23's gimmick accounts did you? Now that it's obvious that you were posting thru another of the Fatloser's account, Ron or one of the Mods can go ahead and nuke the account now.

Joshua....methinks its about time Getbig learns the truth behind your indecent exposure charges.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2012, 09:50:22 AM »
Josh Rehaluk....where did you run off to?

Didn't want to get outed using another one of Alex23's gimmick accounts did you? Now that it's obvious that you were posting thru another of the Fatloser's account, Ron or one of the Mods can go ahead and nuke the account now.

Joshua....methinks its about time Getbig learns the truth behind your indecent exposure charges.

Lol ur crazy man. It's funny. I hide behind nothing nor lie. Name what you want Napoleon. Want a pic of me holding ur username and my cock in the pic to? You got the wrong person Napoleon. Name whatever u want so I can prove u wrong once again.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »
  It is easy for fit losers to get old sluts.  Nothing to brag about.

I really enjoyed fucking older broads when I was a young buck, all they ever wanted to do was fuck me and make me sandwiches. Never had to listen to a bunch of shit or deal with a bunch of idiot young females, just fuck and eat.
time under tension

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2012, 09:57:52 AM »

Bruther u heard my height. It'd a well known fact that all CEOs are what 90 percent were all over 6'0 or 6'1 .he'll I'm doomed for greatest just being alive.

While that may be true that CEOs are tall not all tall people are CEOs.  Hope this helps.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2012, 10:02:10 AM »

While that may be true that CEOs are tall not all tall people are CEOs.  Hope this helps.

Like I said. I am doomed for greatest. It's a burden I'll have to carry for the rest of my life. It's my gift. It's my curse.