Author Topic: Bodybuilder Blaec Lammers' 'Twilight' Mass Murder Plot Foiled: Cops  (Read 2006 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/blaec-lammers-twilight_n_2146790.html?icid=maing-grid7

Guy is a monster:

Police in Bolivar, Mo. said they uncovered a young man's plan to commit mass murder at a screening of the new "Twilight" movie.

According to court documents obtained by KCTV, Blaec Lammers planned to carry out a mass shooting at a theater in Bolivar and later decided a better location would be a Walmart, because it would have access to more ammunition.

Lammers, 20, was charged Friday with first-degree assault, making a terroristic threat and armed criminal action.

Lammers allegedly admitted his intentions to police after his mother told cops her son had bought weapons similar to those used in the Aurora, Col. movie theater shooting in July.

"So he decided that he would go and shoot people at Walmart in Bolivar," police said in court documents. "Blaec Lammers stated that he would walk into the store and just start shooting people at random and if he ran out of ammunition . . . he would just break the glass where the ammunition is stored and get some more and keep on shooting until police arrived. Blaec Lammers then stated that he would then turn himself into police when they arrived."

KY3TV reports that Lammers also allegedly told police "he had a lot in common" with people who have carried out recent mass shootings, according to a probable cause statement obtained by the station. "He stated that he was quiet, kind of a loner, had recently purchased firearms and didn't tell anybody about it, and had homicidal thoughts," the statement said.

Lammers allegedly told cops he practiced shooting on Tuesday. He said "he had never shot a gun before and wanted to make sure he knew how they shot and how they functioned," the statement said.

The shooting in Aurora this summer killed 12 people and injured 58 more.
X

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilder Blaec Lammers' 'Twilight' Mass Murder Plot Foiled: Cops
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 09:35:39 PM »
retards like this idiot is the reason I carry concealed, glad he was stopped
time under tension

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 09:45:34 PM »
Bodybuilder?? LMAO!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
retards like this idiot is the reason I carry concealed, glad he was stopped

yep.   I guarantee it, a bad guy opens fire at a walmart, and he WILL get capped by someone with a permit.

You have a LOT more revolvers and glocks in purses and 'small of backs' at Walmart than you have at Macy's or some other high end store.

I worked at walmart - and there were 3 of us on the stock crew that all carried with permits, that I knew of, and that was over a decade ago.  You can bet the customers be packing too.   You put a piece in your 'thundrewear' and nobody ever knows.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 11:10:13 PM »
Bodybuilder?? LMAO!

I figured the word "bodybuilder" would draw everyone in to read it.  :-\ :-\ :D :D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 11:11:03 PM »
yep.   I guarantee it, a bad guy opens fire at a walmart, and he WILL get capped by someone with a permit.

You have a LOT more revolvers and glocks in purses and 'small of backs' at Walmart than you have at Macy's or some other high end store.

I worked at walmart - and there were 3 of us on the stock crew that all carried with permits, that I knew of, and that was over a decade ago.  You can bet the customers be packing too.   You put a piece in your 'thundrewear' and nobody ever knows.

Yes, the people at walmart do not play games :)
X

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 11:16:07 PM »
I figured the word "bodybuilder" would draw everyone in to read it.  :-\ :-\ :D :D
Muscle baiter!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 11:25:06 PM »
That's ironneck.