Author Topic: Whats the fattest you have ever been (BF%) and how were you treated?  (Read 11871 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Whats the fattest you have ever been (BF%) and how were you treated?
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2012, 02:51:20 AM »
I have been 250 and i was pretty fucking fat. Eating too many carbs, believing magazines  >:(

At 18 i was bulked up to 230 then dieted to 185 in about 16 weeks and that was a complete turn around in attention. Funnily i kept my deadlift exactly the same but i lost huge amount of weight off my squat.

I am as lean as i can be now. I would get the most attention if i stopped training for 4 weeks or i put on maybe 8-10 pounds. Too lean and i'm out of most of their league. At 250 i was nothing LOL.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2012, 11:24:13 AM »
I went into a bit of a funk about 4 years ago.  Went from 290 up to 340.  Pant size was 6 higher than normal.  I just didn't give a fuck anymore.  I was always sweating, panting and just unhealthy.  People didn't treat me any difference but I did notice a lot of chicks just didn't pay attention to me.  I cleaned up my diet, cardio and withing 8 months was back down to 290, then spent a couple months leaning down to 270.  Was the best I ever looked, as lean as I could get without going totally crazy.  Then chicks were throwing their panties at me.  I was fucking whores like a madman.  Could have been my confidence, the tren or just being lean.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »
Damn man! That's impressive, but I've gotta ask if this was done natty or "with assistance"?
Plus what kind of diet/cardio were you doing?

Was done natty.  

Cardio was 1 hour walk almost every day in the morning on an empty stomach, and 20 minutes high intensity in the evening.... on sundays I did 2 hours cardio in the morning!

Diet was just high protein, low to no carbs.... the last few weeks I was down to 800 calories a day..... thats right.... 800 fucking calories a day!

Was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, fucking hated every minute of it, I ended up losing a lot of muscle when it came time to my show, but at least I was somewhat lean... a few weeks later I was able to gain a lot of the muscle back and maintain the cuts.

I've always blown up in the off-season and then diet down lots of weight when it comes showtime!  Its a bitch!  But I'm pretty determined when I compete!

This picture should put things in perspective... this wasn't even my fattest!

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2012, 02:46:11 PM »
I had all but stopped exercising and was in poor health and shitty diet for more than a year. Looked and felt like crap. Still pulled tail.

Then a few years ago I was around 275 (at 5'11") on a dirty bulk cycle and had a gut like Santa Claus. Finished the cycle and lost about 8-10 pounds of what must have been water and still looked like Santa. Still pulled tail, however.

The pictures/home movies of that timeframe are painful to see.

I'm currently 220 just after finishing a nice cycle and have visible abs for the first time in many years. The attention now is the best its ever been. Unless befallen with a medical condition that causes it, I'll never be fat like before again.

l

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »
Was done natty.  

Cardio was 1 hour walk almost every day in the morning on an empty stomach, and 20 minutes high intensity in the evening.... on sundays I did 2 hours cardio in the morning!

Diet was just high protein, low to no carbs.... the last few weeks I was down to 800 calories a day..... thats right.... 800 fucking calories a day!

Was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life, fucking hated every minute of it, I ended up losing a lot of muscle when it came time to my show, but at least I was somewhat lean... a few weeks later I was able to gain a lot of the muscle back and maintain the cuts.

I've always blown up in the off-season and then diet down lots of weight when it comes showtime!  Its a bitch!  But I'm pretty determined when I compete!

This picture should put things in perspective... this wasn't even my fattest!

Good shit! I did something similar a few years back, but didn't have nearly as much muscle as you. I had about 900-1000 cals coming in daily to keep me going with weight training and cardio...And I hated it too lol. Might try this method again in the near future.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2012, 05:10:34 AM »
haha, yeah., when i was young and dumb permabulker dbol popping mongoloid, some of what i thought then were hot (as in unreachable,i was young and naive)would point fingers at me and frends (who been permabulkers too)and scream "dianabol face" and have a laugh at us, not with us.

then, when we figured out dieting and how to get lean(for example, not eating 300grams of carbs 5 times a day), these same women did desperate attention whoring thing to be taken notice from.like one of these bimbos stuck a telefone into her anus before us to "impress" us ::)

lean is the way to go, everything looks better, face etc.

when one is permabulker, it looks like a fatso who only recently joined a gym.

When you are leaner, you look so much bigger with the shirt off. I have people telling i was huge before at 240 but now i stay 196-8 and i think i'm the biggest i've ever been. But with a looser shirt on it doesn't look as big to those who don't know what they are looking at.