Author Topic: new here just saying hey  (Read 9704 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: new here just saying hey
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2012, 07:08:17 AM »
NICE.... ;) always loved sexy underwear. Infact when i look at a good looking woman i think to myself...what has she on? most women are understanding about my "Kink".. first thing they ask is if i wear them myself and are mostly relieved when i say NO..LOL
Yes I can imagine they would be relieved because that's a fucken freak who wears womens underwear.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2012, 07:13:12 AM »
Stop taking my pics from herbicepscam and blowing them up and photoshopping them, you trolling freak. 

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:08 AM »
By Pro Lee Priest - 3/1/2011 9:58:46 AM

Yeah she's a nutter.....Only one who likes her is her lover Shawn..all other that talk to her just want in her...if you wanna pay you can watch her live webcam show...My friend and I and wife saw it for free...never been the same since....if you pay you will want refund

http://forum.vpxsports.com/PrintTopic1867.aspx

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2012, 07:18:13 AM »
Well at least Shawn likes me.  He is a really good friend actually.  

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2012, 07:29:41 AM »
Well at least Shawn likes me.  He is a really good friend actually.  

Shawn is married now. You dont know anything about him, except that he lives in California, like everyone else. Shawn used you for "booty".

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2012, 07:32:30 AM »
I know Shawn personally.  You're an idiot....all you've got to do with your time is troll me and live in the past. 

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2012, 07:34:14 AM »
I know Shawn personally.  You're an idiot....all you've got to do with your time is troll me and live in the past.  

Shawn is a married man with kids. You met Shawn a few times and slept with him. Shawn does not care one bit for you. Thats why you were banned from the forum he posts on. LOL  No trolling, funny how you lie and bullshit everyone like your relavant. Karen is known on many forums as a liar and bullshitter and banned on all but here.  She doesnt know Shawn except for that she slept with him.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2012, 07:36:46 AM »
Shawn is a married man with kids. You met Shawn a few times and slept with him. Shawn does not care one bit for you. Thats why you were banned from the forum he posts on. LOL  

You're full of lies.  I am friends with Shawn, ask him yourself.  And I was banned because of Lee...Shawn actually tried to get me unbanned.  He is a real friend.  I am no longer banned on md, going on two years now.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2012, 07:38:45 AM »
You're full of lies.  I am friends with Shawn, ask him yourself.  And I was banned because of Lee...Shawn actually tried to get me unbanned.  He is a real friend. 

Shawn is married. You know Shawn from the few times you hooked up. He doesnt want anythign to do with you. He is happily married and has kids, leave his family alone and stop stalking them. I heard Shawn got a restraining order on you.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2012, 07:40:12 AM »
Shawn is married. You know Shawn from the few times you hooked up. He doesnt want anythign to do with you. He is happily married and has kids, leave his family alone and stop stalking them. I heard Shawn got a restraining order on you.
You're pathetic.  Just grasping at any lies you can but it shows how desperate you are to get my attention. 

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2012, 07:43:20 AM »
You're pathetic.  Just grasping at any lies you can but it shows how desperate you are to get my attention.  

Booty, you accuse everyone of lying, maybe you are the one that needs to look in the mirror. No one is lying. Its the truth. You can whine and cry about it, but it's the truth. Shawn is married and has kids. He does not want anything to do with u. Leave the poor guy alone. You stalk every pro just because they give you an autograph like any other person that pays them.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2012, 07:47:50 AM »
I see you took down the pic from herbicepscam which you photoshopped.  But since you are living in the past, here's my most recent look..it's me now.  It's after my nose op.  Thought i might help you since you are very stupid and post alot of lies.  You can name this bootynow...

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2012, 08:00:41 AM »
Bump for the Lulu gimmick/troll to ask Lee about the shitting on the chest.  I can say for certain that he will back what I say, that it has never happened!  

fuck you slut

you bumped this for your own reasoning and that was to get your photo posted

happy now you friggin nutjob ?

43 fucking years old and your worth is tied to a fucking internet forum or two or three or four or five

whacked out doesn't even describe you

why don't you ask Lee to repeat it all , it was shortly before Romano wrote the whole expose' on you and your lies that is STILL up because Lee was shut down due to you threatening a law suit

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/55600-TIGHT-BOOTY-STILL-AT-IT

you were the one who had all that shit talk taken down with your incessant reporting just like you do here

you goad people then report them

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 06:49:08 PM »
I see you took down the pic from herbicepscam which you photoshopped.  But since you are living in the past, here's my most recent look..it's me now.  It's after my nose op.  Thought i might help you since you are very stupid and post alot of lies.  You can name this bootynow...

Did Shawn shit on your tits as well?